• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Wow... Quitting and Continuing all in a single day, that's a new record! :laugh:

Well, at least it's good to hear you are continuing the project. Don't let whatever it was that made you almost quitting get over you, anyone can have some mistakes (anyone... I'm included...)

Now, more than ever, good luck Earthsvisitor! :D

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
yea tommrow 9/11 everyone hide lol i wonder when will the beta comes out.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Meh as long as we are continuing the hack I don't care what happens :D lol.(Maybe I do care a lot).

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Actually, EarthsVisitor said specifically "The Beta will be released soon", so stay tuned!

But, a question, I'm seeing the screenshots, and they don't look like they have been updated for a while.

And since the Beta will be released soon, have you finished the problem with the Rocket Grunt? Just asking, because screenshots with glitches doesn't match with a 1st Beta without them.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Actually, EarthsVisitor said specifically "The Beta will be released soon", so stay tuned!
hehe, that was also said in july :P
no, but seriously things are going well with the progress of the game. I'm getting more excited everyday :D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Of course, that's why he said "The Beta will be released soon.".
Anyways, yes, the progress of the game is going very well. I mean, we've got everything we need (not sure about the title screen).

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
well, even if the title screen doesn't get finished, I think we can live with the same ol' title screen for one beta :P

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
You're right. The 1st Beta is usually worse (unless something goes horribly wrong), and I guess the Title Screen could be finished by the start/end of the 2nd Beta or the start of the 3rd Beta for sure. After all, we can't go through three whole Beta and not even change the Title Screen. That's just wrong.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
TitleScreen isn't hot on my list of things to do.
I could careless if my hack says "FireRed" or "Rocket's Revenge".
It's just a small convenience and something cool to add later.

By the time the game is done, I WILL have a TitleScreen, but who knows when I'll actually implement it.
It's not that important.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow, that's good. 4 days is good enough to release the 1st Beta, or at least make a few changes or updates to the Rocket's Revenge ROM. Anyways, hope the Beta is released before October, we don't want to wait too long before the ROM crashes (doubt it will).

And as for the Title Screen, we can wait, but it will be a good idea to change it before the 2nd Beta.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
can't wait for the first beta been so long ahh dieing to play it :)

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
Well, I'm glad to hear that you're not quitting the hack after all... You should think twice before giving us the information needed to kill ourselves, hehe...

Maybe you don't realise in the day-by-day but this is a major project, a completely revolutionary hack that will reach the summit of rom-hacking history if it is completed professionally...

So, please keep it up!!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Oh Thank god...
your not quitting on it
Just dont quit and keep it up

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
@ EV: you have 4 days off???? you lucky dog you I only had today off because of a jewsih holidy, and they are a lot of jews in my school.

anyhow, glad to here it [Even if i am a bit jelouas(sp?)] i agree with you completey EV, Title screens are not that important, oy's the actual game/hack thats most important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back