• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution

Toxi King

Frog Master
Years
Say some pokemon you think need to evolve and the ones that don't example Murkrow did not need to evolve into honchkrow >.< it's a terrible pokemon.

MUSION

>:)
Years
Dunsparce needs an evolution for sure, maybe Qwilfish too.
Aipom needed a better evolution.
Lickitung didn't need the evolution it has.

Might make some more points later. I'm in a hurry now.

Years
These are a few who need a Pre-Evolution:

Kangaskan
Reason: What's with the baby in the Pouch!

Cubone
Reason: Why did it get born with it's mothers skull on!

Miltank + Tauros
Reason: They deserve a calf walking around!

MUSION

Years
It might be good for Pinsir to have another stage, either higher or lower (or both).
Maybe Stantler and Mawile could do with a higher evolution each. Chimecho too possibly.

I guess that'll do.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Years
Aipom needed a better evolution.

Just what is wrong with Ambipom? At least it doesn't look half as bad as Magmortar. Actually, I would like if they just stop adding pre-evolutions and evolutions. Sometimes, a Pokemon just doesn't need a horrible third form.

MUSION

Years
I'm sure most are getting new evos because of Prof Rowans claim that only legendaries don't evolve. Or something like that anyway. But yeah things that already have 2 forms don't necesserily need another.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
I'd say Murkrow probably deserved an evolution. A little bird with mediocre stats and an interesting type combination is just as suited for evolution as Spearow is, in my opinion. That said, Honchkrow could really have been better if it didn't look so goofy.

MUSION

Years
I agree completely. Murkrow needed an evolution. But it deserved more that what it got.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Kangaskan
Reason: What's with the baby in the Pouch!

Cubone
Reason: Why did it get born with it's mothers skull on!

Miltank + Tauros
Reason: They deserve a calf walking around!

I totally agree with the ones in bold. they should of thought of making an pre evolution of Kangaskhan before even making an pre evo of Chansey. Why have another egg like Pokemon. We want to know about the creature in the pouch and its weird how when you hatch a Kagaskhan it will be a level 1 well Kangaskhan and it already has a baby. no it should be that thing in its pouch and level it up through friendship so it can evolve into a Kagaskhan. They also should of made a male version one as well

:t354:TG

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
A Qwilfish evolution might just push it to actually being used....might...

A Kangaskhan pre-evo I can live with but a male version would have to be done carefully. Personally they should just make Kangaskhan able to be male and introduce maybe a different sprite for the male and certain moves that can only be leant by either gender. Or even make Kangaskhan able to learn more moves by breeding if no male version is made, maybe to reflect the fact that it must be bred with other pokemon species?

Even though this doesn't make any sense, ehat about a Ditto evolution? Personally Ditto shoulf just stay the way it is, but hey who out there would like to see the blob used for something other than breeding?

Toxi King

Frog Master
Years
I hate happiny, the only reason i like it is because beating it gets you loads of exp on diamond.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
Years
I'd say Murkrow probably deserved an evolution. A little bird with mediocre stats and an interesting type combination is just as suited for evolution as Spearow is, in my opinion. That said, Honchkrow could really have been better if it didn't look so goofy.

i going to say that! Murkrow needs a evo.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Evolve Smeargle! Evolve Aerodactyl! Evolve Jynx! Evolve Marowak!

... Uh, I'll think of more later.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
I think Bunneary needs a pre-evo cause it's the same height as Pikachu, which is a bit too big to be coming out of an egg, no?

Back