• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Aw man Zel! Your link to Ashlee doesn't work!

Could you send it again or something? The one you sent me is like a broken link or something.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Answer Spoiler with Spoiler... XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You both do realize that he wrote that to say that he's NOT going to stick anything like that in. I had merely asked if he could include the Kanto battle frontier, and he said that it would be too much work and compared it to inserting a new island. Zel is not going to be inserting any new islands into shiny gold.

palkey1

noobie hacker ( very bad )
Years
how long does it take to make a hack because i have other things to do but i want to make a hack?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
well i like the new video
i think the music should be changed for the legendarys, but not yet as this isnt the most important thing at the moment

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Would it be possible to make Whirlpool into an HM or even a TM so we don't have to use Clamperl? Or is that even desirable? I think that would be a big improvement so I assume that there were technical reasons for not doing that originally.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Would it be possible to make Whirlpool into an HM or even a TM so we don't have to use Clamperl? Or is that even desirable? I think that would be a big improvement so I assume that there were technical reasons for not doing that originally.

i think zel said he can change TMS into HM's and have moves made into TMS

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
ablahblah987, earlier in this post(don't remember who) helpfully posted that if you search enough with the chance for a hoenn pokemon(don't remember where) you can find a Wailmer eventually learning whirlpool if you don't like a clamperl

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Thanks but let's say I would prefer not to use either of those two. I just think the game would be a lot better if we could pick which pokemon we wanted to give it to.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
tried to make a hack of emerald, failed miserably due to instability. fellow rom hackers, stay away from emerald. friend of mine brought shiny gold to school today and called it his own hack... stupid SOB...

How did he bring it to school? Did he possibly by a Flash cart and download it?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey i need help with the underground rocket thing

i dont know how to get to the warehouse please help me!

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Post above:

If you're talking about the bit where you go through the Underground Pass, it isn't that hard. Beat all the trainers and turn all of the switches on from the right. Thats what I did, it shouldn't take long. You'll get it.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Hey fellow Shiny Gold lovers, I created another Trainer Banner.

This time it's your rival, Ashlee and her evil Pikachu!

ashleepf4.gif

Here's the code if you want.

Code:
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8782/ashleepf4.gif

is zel going to put mew in this game?
that would be so cool.

Uguuu~ If you weren't new, and I wasn't so kind, you would've got a whole load of "OMGWTFBBQ111 READ THE BLOODY FIRST POST!!!!" But instead I'll explain.

Zel has said many times throughout the thread that all 386 pokes will be catchable in the game (no diamond and pearl pokes cos they're not programmed into FireRed which this hack is based on).

Aren't I a nice guy ^_^

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
yeah that is explainable.well if u wanna know where mew will be he will more likely be on faraway island

Back