Introduction
Storyline/Plot
Features
Team
Screenshots
Downloads
Credits

~Introduction~
So here it is the main introduction to Pokemon Titanium.What I will be showing you today is the project Noob gamemaker and I have been working on for a long time...sort of.Most of you are saying"A G/S/C remake ugh..."whine all you want this game is going to be great.And others are saying "What's the return all about?"The return is because noob gamemaker started this project and is currently making a different project.The game is going to be made with RPG maker XP.We hope to succeed with this project and not just throw it away and forget about it.With your help we will succeed perfectly!

~Storyline~
Make sure you have time to read this...

The main hero is traveling to the Iluna Islands right off the coast of Jhoto.The hero has to obtain the six pokemon that the professor elm gives you and train them with love and care to raise them to be the ultimate pokemon team ever.You have to defeat alll of the 8 gyms and the elite four.Once you do that and have completed the professor's task to fullfil the pokedex with data you have beaten the game... Or have you?(stay tuned for betas and downloads to find out)

~Features~
National Pokemon
New hero
New lands
Kanto gym leaders
Mission Feature
-more to come

~Team~
Axibar=Head programmer
OmegaGroudon=Plot editor cutscene maker and stuff/Graphics maker
Flameguru=Beta Tester
Matthewhack=Head mapper<~ Fired

~Screenshots~
Spoiler:

~Downloads~
None at the moment. The game is under major construction.

~Credits~
Noobgamemaker=Start of the game
Poccil=Starterkit
Coronis=Sprites

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
I dont think you can make a Battle System in rm2k3...You atleast has a proper battle system before you post here...
This signature has been disabled.
Signature too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
But the thread's screenshot is made in rm2k3 right?? So hear my advice, dont post any thread before you get the important system working...
Signature too tall

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
You mean you will remake it in RMXP? Thats a good idea! I'll waiting for the new screenshot!
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Cool! I see it! Well, the lap you map not seem great...Its quite empty...What can I help?
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
I dont really catch what you mean XD...Could you explain?
And I think you should change the title. Because Pokemon Titanium already present...
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Okay, how about the changing of title?
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Okay! See my signature and my thread, Pokemon Raptor titlescreen...
So I can help in graphics and those are proof of work!
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
I've done 2 theme for your title screen:
Rainbow peak theme

Deep-sea current theme

Import these into the titlescreen file and set it to be your titlescreen.
Make sure your screensize is in 240x160, these image become nice only in small size...
Take a look:
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Thats pretty easy...
But you've to tell me what do you want to insert there...
Signature too tall

Seen May 24th, 2010
Posted May 24th, 2010
216 posts
11.9 Years
Are those DP Lugia and Ho-oh?

They match with the background and title perfectly.
Use an unevolved starter... | Recommended Fangames | How to debate properly | Chocolate
http://improfane.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/projects/ijp/grass3.PNG);&quot;][/url]
:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

Thinking of making a game?
Looking for gamers, spriters, mappers for my Pokemon project.
:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

Improfane's Favourite Post Awards

make a useful post and I put you here!
Dawson
N/A N/A

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Thanks! Well, they are just picture I found through Google...I just resize and edit it.
Signature too tall

Chikase Fortala

Trading Mannn

Seen November 17th, 2007
Posted November 17th, 2007
43 posts
11.7 Years
This looks a good game. I really like what you did with the title screen. Just an idea, you could do a meteor theme. Like the meteor that comes down in mystery dungeon.
Visit my Pokemon Website
----------------

----------------
Pokemon Diamond Name: Hinata
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3995-4732-8811
----------------

Virtual Chatot

Incredibly Rare Pepe

Age 27
Male
Rockies
Seen July 31st, 2016
Posted March 17th, 2015
3,517 posts
14.4 Years
After discussing it with the owner of Pokemon Titanium and Iron...

We are letting you keep your names without a fuss, because we will be changing our names in December.

Don't use my avvys that I made though, aight?
Ten year old account

Never expect me to post

Nostalgia binds me

|Maximus|

I'm back~

Age 23
Seen September 10th, 2010
Posted June 25th, 2010
841 posts
11.9 Years
After discussing it with the owner of Pokemon Titanium and Iron...

We are letting you keep your names without a fuss, because we will be changing our names in December.

Don't use my avvys that I made though, aight?
Alright I will not use you're avatars.Sorry for the comotion Virtual Chatot.

This looks a good game. I really like what you did with the title screen. Just an idea, you could do a meteor theme. Like the meteor that comes down in mystery dungeon.
This isn't being made like pokemon mystery dungeon it is being made like FRLG and if you want MD then go to PokeIslands.
Advertiser Content