• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: .:~Pokemon Species Version~:.

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Well, I'm glad to see that ~Ozumis uploaded images from the original rom-base. But as you see, I'm changing many things on an order. Main thing are the Maps, which are almost finished. Then it will be the Texts, Scripts, Sprites, etc. But I work on an order. Await more from this!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow! I am practically in love with how the PokeCenter turned out! It's so... so... blue. And the tiles of the grass are fine, but those trees and colors are sort of getting common with different hacks. Or is it just me that they look similar?

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Ya the pokecenter pals are great....
And are there any updates ~wave?
Id like to be seeing more.....

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
This hack looks really nice! I hope you don't quit this hack! I will keep a eye on this hack.

Good Luck!

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
This hack looks really nice! I hope you don't quit this hack! I will keep a eye on this hack.

Good Luck!

If you keep an eye, I will keep updates! ;)

Hmmm i like the color of the Pkmn center

Thanks, now I'm working on a possible Mart.

Ya the pokecenter pals are great....
And are there any updates ~wave?
Id like to be seeing more.....

Well, read what I will write under the line, you will see some features from the Cities.

Wow! I am practically in love with how the PokeCenter turned out! It's so... so... blue. And the tiles of the grass are fine, but those trees and colors are sort of getting common with different hacks. Or is it just me that they look similar?

Similar? I don't think so. All the trees on the hack are from Nintendo Games. The big tree is from FireRed, the Medium is from Ruby (Dewford Town), the headbutt tree is from Gold.

The colors and tiles are amazing.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

It looks pretty interesting (by the way, hi Wave, nice to know more people from SP who dare to show up on PC ) I like the mixing of tiles from all the generations on this game (though, using the roofs from RS is not that nice, even if you mix everything on the FR/LG style)

The overworld is gonna be that FR's RS Hero, or you plan on changing him? (No problem on that, I like that overworld, but I guess a lot of people will start thinking that Brendan is the hero of your game)

There is something weird with the automatic stairs on the Pokemon Center's map (looks a bit incomplete, or is that how it's supposed to be?)

Hope you can get enough support! Good luck!

Well, here's the answer for each point:

• I will edit the building tiles after Beta 1.
  • I will change the OW, but it will have the same hat. (Part of Story)
  • Can you explain more about that stair error?
  • Thanks!

Well, here are some special features I will insert on the cities.

• Coral City (Each time you beat a Gym, there will be a contest.)
  • Jade Village (Fossil-Search Contest.)
  • Cyclone Bay (Aquatic Races / Aqua Battles.)
  • Florean Island (D/P Honey-Factor.)
  • EverGrande City (Pokemon League)
  • The Sky Temple (Game's End)

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
Years
Awesome ~Wave~ I sore the rombase it has a good tileset and palletes to go along with it I'm wishing the best of luck, But will it be translated?

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
cant wait!!! yay this game.. i hope to see a good product in the end! !!!

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Updates!

Well, I couldn't bring you some mages from the PokeCenter, there's some bugs on it. I will bring them when I get time to fix them.

By the way, I finished the Opal Cavern Map. Just a minor pallet changes from the inside-tileset and it will be done. (Expect images from that too.)

I have also changed the roof & palletes of Coral City. And the Mountain Tiles along with the water border tiles. Watch this!

22492504or8.png

As you see, there's a new light-green roof on a house on the left. That will be on Beta 1. The in-water rock is also on the screen. Enjoy and continue posting!

(One thing, Beta might be released later than expected, I have got too many work from school, and I had some bad-grades. :shocked:)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nice screeny ya have. Well, I guess we can wait. Just take your time and i wish you best of luck with this hack!

Spoiler:

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
A little data!

Well, I couldn't bring you some mages from the PokeCenter, there's some bugs on it. I will bring them when I get time to fix them.

By the way, I finished the Opal Cavern Map. Just a minor pallet changes from the inside-tileset and it will be done. (Expect images from that too.)

I have also changed the roof & palletes of Coral City. And the Mountain Tiles along with the water border tiles. Watch this!

22492504or8.png

As you see, there's a new light-green roof on a house on the left. That will be on Beta 1. The in-water rock is also on the screen. Enjoy and continue posting!

(One thing, Beta might be released later than expected, I have got too many work from school, and I had some bad-grades. :shocked:)

I also missed to say, maybe you actually know, but I have changed the Rock Pallet. I think it's now better. One thing, whatever if worst or better, the oldier pallet will not be anymore used, as I want to get rid out of lots of Ozumas & SHN Credits. Also, I you comment I may bring some sprite stuff from a Character not very common on hacks, but it's from DS Pokemon Games.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
ok man, your game looks pro! maybe nintendo should hire you to work for them =)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2008
yeah could you tell us if it is a hack of emerald or ruby?

and will there be Fake-Mon

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Well, if you see the Official Thread, you will see that Beta enlarged to Beta 2. I decided this because many other hacks are making a larger Beta than me, so expect the Beta till Holidays, or maybe on New Year. Also, check that the name of East City was changed, now it's called Amethyst City, and there you will see the:

Amethyst Five-Star Hotel, which will be fulfilled of trainers & luxury, so expect a Elegant Challenge there! I will later bring images of Opal Cavern, which is already finished!

NOTE: I have also ended the Starter Script. I'm uploading the video now. But please post!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2008
This is so awesome, is it done? Or when will it be done. btw, keep up the good work!

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Starter Script

Watch This! It's finally done! It may be although changed on Beta 2, (actual Beta 3.) As you see there were several pallet changes on the Game. Note: Video quality was set to low. I don't want people stealing tiles & pallets.
Continue posting!

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Héa!

Well, about the video: Can't you put more text into it, now it's like: Itsa Mawile!!!!;and there it is, in your party, but Why don't you do something like: "It's a mawile! He seems to feel atracted to you.. Wow! I thinks he wants to be in my Pokémon team!" It gives more sense!

-Pizzakoe-

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Updates!!!

I shall show you more images of what you will see on certain zones I promised.

~Opal Cavern Exit~
18200864qu9.png

~Opal Cavern Middle Way~
16152185vz5.png

~Amethyst City Gym~
98402934sc0.png

Left: ~Amethyst City 5-Star Hotel~ / Up: ~Exit to Southern Route 4~
79913156ne7.png

~Closed Way to Route 5~
39518598hd9.png

As you may know, these 2 ways lead to different towns.

• Southern Route 4 leads to Stamina Cave.
  • Stamina Cave leads to Northern Route 4.
  • Northern Route 4 leads to Ruby Town.

• Route 5 leads to Crystal Forest.
  • Crystal Forest leads to Route 6.
  • Route 6 leads to Jade Village.

pizzakoe:

I will change the texts later, but I'm actually using a small-space offset, so text cannot be too large.

Back