• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Onix? It doesn't evolve via trading anmore, but I'm not sure if its Level or something else.

Does anyone know how Machamp is actually supposed to evolve in SG? I traded my Machoke to FR and it evolved then, so I didn't know how Machoke evolved in SG.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
I think it evolves into Steelix at 50?
Well i liked the game
just finished it while i got stuck in a tunnel to nowhere
hahahaha
well i liked everything in SG
Hey Zel should't you make the twins not a double battle
like in Silver and Gold
where they one pokemon at a time?

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Spoiler:

Known evolution of trade pokemon....Click if you dare

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sweet~
Lovely evolution chains!

I'm loving the beta so far! :D

zel, you're amazing! Keep it up as always~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
I think it evolves into Steelix at 50?
Hey Zel should't you make the twins not a double battle
like in Silver and Gold
where they one pokemon at a time?

Zel did state that this is not just a Gold remake. So I don't think that would be change.

If it were just a remake. Then might as well go play G/S on the Gameboy Color, rather than playing this.

Know what I mean?

Zel's answer may be different, but that's what I think.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
hey zel I got a weird bug... When I go to the goldenrod dept. store and buy tms, all of the TMs in my TM case instantly disappear O_O. Any clue what that is?

747Jason747

Electivire Fan
Years
Hey Zel Great hack I have been playing since beta 2,just keeps getting beter and beter. Cool just found a Shiny Linoone in Safari zone
Anyone else Find any Shinys execpt The Gyarados in Johto.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Zel, this new beta amazed me, the tiles and palettes are easy on the eyes and the scripts were amazing. You seemed to have fixed ALOT of glitches. The music was nice but some of it had some static, though it was still nice. I haven't gotten very far (Because I deleted my old SG) and it was just awsome.

Thanks for the awsome play :D.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Zel did state that this is not just a Gold remake. So I don't think that would be change.

If it were just a remake. Then might as well go play G/S on the Gameboy Color, rather than playing this.

Know what I mean?

Zel's answer may be different, but that's what I think.

zel has changed the evolutions of POKéMON's that requires trading.

whr is the beta 5 walk through can anyone tell me plz tq to those hu reply tqtq

is this the last beta or latest

If you'll strive, you'll survive. ;)

Hey Zel Great hack I have been playing since beta 2,just keeps getting beter and beter. Cool just found a Shiny Linoone in Safari zone

Wow! Nice! :) You're lucky!

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Hey zel, I've been playing through Shiny Gold, absolutely love it :)

Anyway, I wanted to ask - where can I get the elemental stones? (I need to evolve my weepinbell :S)

wow_wow

PKM Trader
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2008
hey there when I get to Fuchsia city, and go to the safari zone why the TEMA ROCKET has stolen my bag and I can't continue because tree is around and I can't cut it ?!
I have found a shiny golbat :P

batie

Pokemon Hacker!
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
I like your new beta havent played it yet but I will when I have time..

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
in beta 4 i found a shiny voltorb in the team rocket mahogany base =) , first voltorb ever encountered there. Anyway, in beta 4 ive heard some people have gotten TM aerial ace OR TM mud slap from falkner, which one do you get in beta 5? Because in beta 4 i'd gotten mud slap.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow SG is back and better than ever( sorry I was absent)
Anyways its looking great, zel!

~Celebi

Last edited by a moderator:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Im sorry if im not suspose to post this bug here though but when i lost to carlos after beating the eructuk city gym leader all the trainer battle music is the carlos one can anyone help me out how to get rid of it

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
does anyone know how to get the rom saving on a flash card?

i easily know how to get it working on an emulator but on the flashcard it seems to have a different problem. on the flash card, everything works properly except that it doesnt save. it gets a save error and then says something about a 1 minute check up and then eventually says the game can't save but you can continue playing.

when i flash a non-patched fire red rom onto the card however, it all works perfectly fine and saves.

is there something i can do to make it work on a flash card?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
has anyone completed the whirlpool trick house level? i cant find the code anywhere!

Back