• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, looks like it has more bugs than I thought there were. I guess I'll have to update the glitches on the first post.

kebbles said:
I havn't heard from thethethethe for a while, when you do read this just wanted to know if you have fixed some of the glitches and where does mr.briney take?? lol.

I haven't started the fixing bugs yet.
Where does Mr. Briney take you? Hmmm.... I thought I revealed that in the alpha, when Elm upgrades the Pokedex.

Thanks, anyone who played the alpha.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I have to say the Beta/Alpha....whatever you call it,
Was quite marvelous!
I mean how cool was that Lugia Event?!
Very marvelous indeed!
You are a stupendous hacker Thethethethe!
BOL!

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
I loved the alpha Thex4. The Lugia event was amazing. What are all of the possible starters? I loved when Lance went tweet at me!

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2010
I'd Rather have a good game
by the way.
that people can rip sprites from D/P in that way
i thought that woulda be impossible due the two systems of where the origin's are
that Lugia event was something unexpected but still neat
Nice alpha ^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
this game is gonna be so good im gonna never put this game down cant wait for it to be finished

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
He, did remove clairs because he not had the walking sprite for her... (What a lazy spriter he got?)

That'd be me :P I didn't do the walking sprites because at the time, she didn't walk at all. I can't do it now due to a problem with my computer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
ive been playing this game and it's good
after i get my pokemon, Lance and Claire say weird things
when gary is getting his pokemon and i talk to him, the game freezes
once, when i got pokemon, i switch places with the lady and couldn't do anything
when i talked to nurse joy after i got my pokemon in the first town, her script stayed in it's place, even after she was done
so these are the glitches i saw
also when i fought ash th first time he had a lvl 37 pikachu.
is that a bug????
thanx

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I was actually curious to find out if anyone had come close to winning? Is there even a script for if you win?

Years
You made it? Okay, But I mean Im the lazy spriter... It's just a joke, I know he ask me to make her walk able, But i think i never did it, Or he did not like the sprite... I don't relly remember...

Ummm. They aren't in there because I didn't try and make a side sprite for claire. And without the side, it wouldn't look right.

ive been playing this game and it's good
after i get my pokemon, Lance and Claire say weird things
when gary is getting his pokemon and i talk to him, the game freezes
once, when i got pokemon, i switch places with the lady and couldn't do anything
when i talked to nurse joy after i got my pokemon in the first town, her script stayed in it's place, even after she was done
so these are the glitches i saw
also when i fought ash th first time he had a lvl 37 pikachu.
is that a bug????
thanx

1, 2, 3. Yeah, I forgot about those scripts inside the dragons den house.
4. That's just a little error I made, I only need to change one thing.
5. Yeah, like people have mentioned, that's not a bug. After Ash beat Claire, did you expect his pikachu to be "weak?"

I was actually curious to find out if anyone had come close to winning? Is there even a script for if you win?
Actually, you know what, I didn't worry about it. It would probably show the text if you beat Gary at the beginning.
But here's an idea, if anyone shows me a screenshot of beating Ash(without cheating), I'll guess I'll have to fix it ;)

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
If what you asking is: "If you keep rseting until he misses (via Save States)" Then yes, that is cheating :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back