• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
Hi i registered on your rpg but i think i did it wrong so if i did please tell me so i can fix it :)

Years
Okay. About learning moves. Are our Pokemon going to be restricted to four moves like in the game, or unlimited according to types and TMs like in the show?

I don't know what is with me today. I don't usually ask this many questions. And because of this I've made more posts today than I have in the last week let alone the last month.
Basically will work like this:
Lets say you have a Glaceon (Just using it as an example only because there is a tab with it's Serebii Pokedex entry already open on my computer)
And it's around level 45.
Through out it's life it would have learned the following moves, Tackle, Tail whip, helping hand, sand-attack, icy wind, quick attack, bite, ice shard and ice fang. It can use all moves it's ever naturally learned, going by the rough outline the game gives us.
Now this is the fun part; you get to decide what compatible TM/HM moves it learns. You have to be reasonable with this, don't make it learn every move. It wont be fun that way. Just keep it fair!

Years
DO NOT READ THIS POST UNTIL YOU READ MY RP POST

I'M SERIOUS YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR
YOURSELF

Spoiler:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Things are about to get intense.

Hey do you guys think this is a suitable team for Derek? I've thought it out.
Charizard (starter)
Gyarados (first catch)
Ampharos
Donphan
....and two more let me think...

Years
Things are about to get intense.

Hey do you guys think this is a suitable team for Derek? I've thought it out.
Charizard (starter)
Gyarados (first catch)
Ampharos
Donphan
....and two more let me think...
Tyranatair maybe?
But I do like the line up so far.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Tyranatair maybe?
But I do like the line up so far.

Oh! Great idea.

Charizard, Gyarados, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Breloom and...Sneasel?

I think that's a very Derek like team. What do you guys think?

Edit:

Charizard, Gyarados, Sneasel, Cranidos, Haunter/Dusclops...whichever I decide on, and something like a Snorlax?

Last edited:

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Things couldn't have gotten exciting at a better time. I just finished my homework finally!

Years
I've been thinking about my Pokemon line up, heres what I've come up with.
Raichu, Arcanine, Kabutops, Flygon, Absol and Breloom

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Edit to my earlier line up(a.k.a the final stages):

Nidoqueen
Pidgeot
Dragonite
Raichu
Gyrados
Ninetales

Status