• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMech Dual Wars - OOC Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Sorry silly me XD we have sinnoh pokemon's onboard... ofcourse c'mon dude it'll be based after this particular one.. and no reincarnations!! ( simply senseless ).

no dontcha worry i won't kill all the members.. though some are already.. fixed up .. i would not like the spoilers popping up and to open the secret of the members being killed but though you can keep conditions like... the one who wins the battle survives and the the one who lost will die... :P

well no not like that.. there will be but i'd ask members permission because i don't want any spamming amongst members. like

"No that's cheating he godmodded"!!

"TotoMud is partial to ________ only!!.

no nothing doing.. so get me PMed as to who wants to survive... for the sequel and who doesn't want to ... and give your word if you are ready to have battles in conditions of death just P.M me.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
I guess I found my "Quote". You gotta do, what you gotta do. Sound familiar to anyone?

Of course, if you kill off all the members... Well, that rarely happens anyway, but I'm pretty sure that Mewtwo, cruel, calculating beast though he seems to be, would want the Elites to suffer. And anyway, to kill all of them off would mean to deplete the population of Karma further.

The Elites, however, would just be too "kind-hearted" and "noble" to let the Clans all die, leaving them to suffer their losses and have a burning anger that would not be reconciled in this life.

In my opinion, it would be more "kind-hearted" to give the Clans a mercy strike and let them die quickly.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yup your so damn creative sweet Dreams !

well but there's one thing you yourself flamed the guy over there in the RPG section )_O .. but doesn't matter anyway.. i was a n00b once too and i have a soft corner for them.. after i became a bit of interweb expert XD.

anyway ofocurse N00bs do annoy us.. well actually.. to keep a sequel i don't think it'll be neccessary to keep killing all the characters.. it could even end with a draw XD..

just think if the berlitz is itslef destroyed ?? pretty waste of all the time from coming to karma on earth .. and fighting like mad :P

Oh yeah orange your new movesets..

Flamethrower HP: 35
(damages with 35 HP effecting the opponent for atleast 3 turns with burn of +5 HP).

Extremespeed HP: 25
(the opponent get's damaged with 25 HP).

Crunch HP:50 HP
(one of the most effective damages.. the opponent get's a damage of 50 HP but get's - 25 HP damge to self because of the powerful attack.. and needs 5 turns to recharge.)

Aerial Ace HP:40
(this attack damages 40 HP , needs 5 turns to recharge XD)

Dig
(the user get's saved from the following attack.. and the opponent has to attack getting himself damaged by the attack... can be used for 3 turns continuosly and needs 5 turns to recharge after 3 times used)>

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yep, I seem to have a habit of "Post first, feel guilty later", but even though I do feel guilty about that, it was obvious that the guy didn't even read the rules. Who posts like that after the story has already begun and developed? It's common sense. And maybe he could learn from it. I had to berate his grammar, too, which normally I wouldn't have minded, but... It's just another factor.

In the RP, the ship you were talking about is in Karma, yes, but what about Hugo? I have to repeat my ooc part: "Wait, so what, Hugo walked to Earth?" If Lucas took the ship back to Karma, that means Hugo is trapped there without any software. If he didn't, then how did Lucas come to Earth? So, what? Ship or no ship? Or do the other Elites have to come down and pick him up if he somehow survives on his own with so many disadvantages?

Minor, yet crucial points to the plot have got to be paid attention to.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Nope it's Minos who messed up with rping as we have the ship...

First of all Only Hugo came down on earth... the ship was always on karma.. but suddenly minos rpyed and said that the ship was on earth 0_0 the post was out of plot XD so i had to post the holographic thingie :P , NessStar3000 hadn't even read thw hole posts.. so he was confused and suddenly posted as if he was on earth.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Maybe I should put it this way. How did Hugo come to Earth, and how does he go back? And Lucas, too. That's all I'm really asking. I'm just slightly confused, is all.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Hugo came in a shaft remember ?? and NessStar3000 was going to remain absent ofcourse ... so i tried sending him back because i had other things to do.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Oh, right, okay. So he's gonna go back the same way?

Y'know, at least the lounge is slightly more active now! I don't know why, but I get confused easily... Oh well, I always do, so it's probably more my fault than anybody else's.

Sweet Dreams

Years
No, I mean after the whole... You know what? Never mind. Stop encouraging me! The more I think about something, and post/talk about it, the more confused I make myself. So, stop encouraging me! Or I'll just let something go after a bit. Ah well, never mind.

Sweet Dreams

Years
It's not my fault that I'm a very argumental, easily irritated and confused, argumental, curious, unthinking, argumental, absent-minded, argumental...

You... Get the drift...

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
will you both stop ?? i didn't explain how lucas went back k ?? he's equally powerful has cronos.. and that's it .. maybe he doesn't even require a shaft i didn't had time for thinking and editing becasue i was trying to carry it according to the plot.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Woah, *holds up hands in surrender* It's just a question... Okay, so inexplicable Lucas-going-back-to-Karma-thing.

Okay, so you should either chill or release all your pent-up anger. Deep breaths, in, and out, in and out. Close your eyes. You're in a happy place. A happy place...

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
Years
OMG IM SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE PLEASE DON"T HURT ME

I was having a heart transplant...

Sweet Dreams

Years
Armada! You're back! And I have to say that a heart transplant is a more than valid excuse for not being here! That is so much more important than a single RP, that I will almost gaurantee there'll be nobody blaming you for not being here. I mean, a heart transplant!

Of course, if someone is dense enough to blame you... *leaves threat hanging*

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
what the... ??? hey armada if you wanna rest ou can there's no need to be guilty of any sort.. and i swear i would have never ever cursed you for not being present in the RP.. i myself am asking you to rest for a while.. no need for sitting just for the RP or for surfing.. read this and rest for some weeks.. just don't worry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back