• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Custom-made is a better word to describe it. ^^
And yeah, all, I think...

No new updates from Concorde... :\

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
Have you ever been to the Pokémon Factory? We could use someone of your skill.

Anyway, I've been watching this hack for a while and I must say, you have the best fan Pokes (I don't mind people calling them fakemon but I don't) I have ever seen (outside the PF, no offence but we have some pretty kickass ones).

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2008
i think all of your pokemon look fantastic except number 18 (the egg thing), it just doesnt really go with the rest, but thats no big deal =) any idea when you'll be releasing a beta or anything of this game?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
i think all of your pokemon look fantastic except number 18 (the egg thing), it just doesnt really go with the rest, but thats no big deal =) any idea when you'll be releasing a beta or anything of this game?

That's exactly what i said, my post is above.
Concorde said that one isn't hers, but she promised her friend she'd put it in, lol, i didn't like that one either *that's the only one i didn't like*

Any updates concorde, we miss you lol!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Look, Concorde must be busy with his life...ok?

Quit *****ing about a beta and just leave this thread alone until Concorde posts

Years
Dude dont ask for beta just wait paciently or just bang your head on the screen until it comes out

he didnt ask for a beta, he said he can't wait for the beta to be released..
Also let Concorde warn ppl for asking about the beta ;)
COncorde do you plan to change the virus lugia sprite?
Because it looks the same like the original lugia sprite only recoulerd and added a few extra things.
Would be awsome if the sprite would look abit different then the original..
( but that's just my opinion hehe :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back