Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

View Poll Results: What is the worst thing(s) about Pokemon fangames?
No demo availability. 269 27.51%
Slow or too few regular updates 271 27.71%
Misspellings in game. 412 42.13%
Demo is way too buggy. 248 25.36%
Demo isn't very good or impressive. 226 23.11%
All the fangames look the same! 224 22.90%
They never get finished. 561 57.36%
They become discontinued. 400 40.90%
Promises are made but not kept. 351 35.89%
The spam in the project's topic 165 16.87%
No videos 118 12.07%
No screenshots 269 27.51%
Too few videos 68 6.95%
Too many screenshots! 48 4.91%
Using maps rather than screenshots. 156 15.95%
Boring/overused storylines 395 40.39%
Poorly planned projects 373 38.14%
Reused graphics 195 19.94%
No new features 291 29.75%
No original content 358 36.61%
Many updates but not much of progress 234 23.93%
Fake Pokemon 324 33.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 978. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 27th, 2007 (3:57 PM). Edited October 27th, 2007 by Improfane.
Improfane Improfane is offline
hiatus
     
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Posts: 217
    There are some brilliant fangames and some bad ones. The bad points tend to be common to many projects and bring fangaming down in general. This topic aims to consolidate the weaknesses of fangames in general.

    Aspiring developers or project owners can use this to find out what they should be working on!

    I've thought about some points that will probably be the most common and put them as poll choices. Vote for them if they are what you think. The fewer poll options you vote, the more useful this will be!

    Please specify anything not in the poll as a reply.
    __________________
    Use an unevolved starter... | Recommended Fangames | How to debate properly | Chocolate
    http://improfane.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/projects/ijp/grass3.PNG);"][/url]

    Thinking of making a game?
    Looking for gamers, spriters, mappers for my Pokemon project.

    Improfane's Favourite Post Awards


    make a useful post and I put you here!
    Dawson
    N/A N/A


    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old November 15th, 2007 (5:35 AM).
    Dyegov's Avatar
    Dyegov Dyegov is offline
    Spider Pig!
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Age: 29
      Gender:
      Posts: 54
      I have voted up for 5 choices.

      'Slow or too few regular updates' That I hate! I mean, if you get on the board and start making a game, you should have enough time for and, and dedication.

      'Misspellings in game' Another important part of making a game is grammar/orthography. It can be a fan game, but that doesn't mean it can look unprofessional; it's better to aim for the best and make it look professional.

      'They never get finished' Well, this is the same as the first one, people need dedication! If you won't finish the game, don't start it.

      'Poorly planned projects' I already mentioned making the game look professional. This can't be achieved if you just start mapping and scripting with a poorly planned project. Just take your time and open up a Word document, to start planning the story line/events, the characters and their personalities, etc, everything a good game needs. And finally:

      'Fake Pokemon' You have to accept it: Not everyone is good making those. Most of them just look horrible and not well proportionated. Every time I see a game is being made with fake Pokemon, I just turn and never look back to it.
      __________________
        #3    
      Old January 11th, 2008 (6:52 PM).
      Firemaker's Avatar
      Firemaker Firemaker is offline
      Pokemon Master
         
        Join Date: Apr 2004
        Location: In space
        Age: 22
        Gender:
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 496
        Not all fake pokemon are bad. Pokemon Acanthite had some amazingly real fakemon (even realer than real pokemon) I put down that they become discontinued. Face it: Fake games have a 0.01% chance of being finished. Out of 10,000, one is complete.
        __________________
        http://z8.invisionfree.com/Banto_Region
          #4    
        Old January 13th, 2008 (5:23 AM).
        nateistoraw nateistoraw is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2007
          Gender:
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 21
          most of them is never done.
          __________________


          Whats the number below?:

          Has their been any progress? WE THINK SOO!
          -
            #5    
          Old January 13th, 2008 (5:53 AM).
          Shadez's Avatar
          Shadez Shadez is offline
          -
             
            Join Date: Jul 2006
            Location: in a house
            Age: 23
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 254
            my biggest
            annoyement is
            that they never finished
            and
            abandaning the project without telling
            i´ve seen on another forum people were talking like a half year and the they said: yeah we canceled it 3 months ago

            and sometimes that promises aren´t made but depends on game and promise
              #6    
            Old January 13th, 2008 (6:26 AM).
            Alistair Alistair is offline
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2005
            Age: 26
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 2,243
            Well, in general, I am going to sum it up and say that most fangames show a real lack of effort. I mean, almost everyone uses the same graphics, most demos are boring and useless (Talk to people and visit two towns!), that the topics are filled with utter spam, many people decide to use the same, boring storyline, that nothing has really been planned, that there are no new features or systems, that updates are made, but don't show much of anything, and that many people put poor-looking Fakemon in there games (Acanthite excluded).
            __________________
            No signature to be found here...
              #7    
            Old January 21st, 2008 (10:42 AM).
            lostprophetsown's Avatar
            lostprophetsown lostprophetsown is offline
            chatot,lucario and lance lover
               
              Join Date: Nov 2007
              Age: 23
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 356
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Дон Пач View Post
              Well, in general, I am going to sum it up and say that most fangames show a real lack of effort. I mean, almost everyone uses the same graphics, most demos are boring and useless (Talk to people and visit two towns!), that the topics are filled with utter spam, many people decide to use the same, boring storyline, that nothing has really been planned, that there are no new features or systems, that updates are made, but don't show much of anything, and that many people put poor-looking Fakemon in there games (Acanthite excluded).
              pretty much what i think about these sort of games they are just the same to often and they are barely even updated to many promises they just get a bit old now...
              __________________
              This signature has been disabled.
              Image exceeds width limit by 20 px.
              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                #8    
              Old February 5th, 2008 (3:26 PM).
              wcdaily's Avatar
              wcdaily wcdaily is offline
              Wizard needs food badly!
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2008
                Location: Dungeons of Doom
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 158
                Well two towns that sounds bad ,when i make a game demo you vist 4 towns and ill make up a story first.
                __________________
                "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore
                  #9    
                Old February 10th, 2008 (1:48 AM).
                Wichu's Avatar
                Wichu Wichu is offline
                Project Amethyst
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2007
                  Location: North Herts, England
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 2,051
                  Whoo! 100th post!
                  Well, I figured this could go here: it really annoys me when people post recruitment threads when they haven't done much work yet.
                  Especially when their list of needed staff goes like this:
                  Spriter
                  Mapper
                  Scripter
                  Musician
                  Eventer
                  Designer
                  What is the thread creator doing? They're just getting other people to make the game for them. Thinking of names/a region map/characters does not help much - in my opinion, it just limits the actual staff. If I was working for a project like that, I'd just kick the 'leader' out.
                  For example, for my project, I alone am scripting, mapping, spriting and designing. A team leader must be prepared to work on the game as well.
                  I encourage anyone helping one of those so-called 'projects' to abandon it for a more organised project with a useful leader until the 'leader' of the 'project' actually does something to help.
                  [/rant]
                  __________________
                    #10    
                  Old February 21st, 2008 (1:07 PM).
                  Wyvern's Avatar
                  Wyvern Wyvern is offline
                  Gallade's Fury
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Location: Greece, Athens
                    Age: 26
                    Gender:
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 5
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
                    it really annoys me when people post recruitment threads when they haven't done much work yet.
                    Especially when their list of needed staff goes like this:
                    Spriter
                    Mapper
                    Scripter
                    Musician
                    Eventer
                    Designer
                    What is the thread creator doing? They're just getting other people to make the game for them. Thinking of names/a region map/characters does not help much - in my opinion, it just limits the actual staff. If I was working for a project like that, I'd just kick the 'leader' out.
                    For example, for my project, I alone am scripting, mapping, spriting and designing. A team leader must be prepared to work on the game as well.
                    I encourage anyone helping one of those so-called 'projects' to abandon it for a more organised project with a useful leader until the 'leader' of the 'project' actually does something to help.
                    [/rant]
                    Although I am only mapping,eventing,thinking of plot/names and choose/make the music, Wichu's note is way important. Oh, yeah, do not forget the promises that are never made... *Ahem*
                    And about mispellings... JUST... be careful?
                    __________________

                    Legendary trainers face extinction!

                    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
                    Get your own at PokePlushies!
                      #11    
                    Old February 21st, 2008 (7:23 PM).
                    Lordpenguin's Avatar
                    Lordpenguin Lordpenguin is offline
                    Pokémon: Lodestone
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2006
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 244
                      I have pretty much the same grouches as most of the above posters, but there is one more I have that isn't listed; I get quite bored by the fact that virtually all fangames are made in Rpg Maker or one flavour or another, and most using one of the prebuilt Starter Kits. I'm currently designing a fangame written in Java; I'd love to see other projects written in other languages. I think that always using the same system limits how different games can be, and it allows people to start making a game without even thinking about or planning what they intend to do. I've noticed that all the best projects are run by people who have an actual grasp of systems development...
                      __________________

                      Custom TCG set
                      Website | Thread
                      I claimed:
                      Magnemite & Numel
                      Fanfic | The Flux Syndicate
                        #12    
                      Old February 21st, 2008 (7:32 PM).
                      Mooshykris Mooshykris is offline
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2005
                      Posts: 565
                      You know guys...this kind of thing, is exactly why I ultimately gave up with Pokemon GS...

                      Everything put down so far is of course, something you could in one form or another, put down on my work.


                      Mooshykris
                        #13    
                      Old February 23rd, 2008 (10:53 AM).
                      Ssyn Ssyn is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 10
                        The names.
                        It annoys me when there's a game called "Pokemon Muddy Earthquake" or something of the sort. Or When the creator of the game names the professor something like "Professor Dude"
                        When it should be some form of tree (Oak, Birch, etc.)
                        Whereas the game titles should fit into colors, gems, descriptions of naturally occuring objects, or jewlery (Diamond and Pearl)
                          #14    
                        Old February 25th, 2008 (5:29 PM).
                        GKS's Avatar
                        GKS GKS is offline
                        Retired Hacker
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2007
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 1,319
                          What is annoying is that the creators of the games never finish the game or has a good enough difference in the game to make it interesting. This goes for hacks especially since i seen more games with these bad qualities there than in the game development. Bad grammar just makes the whole thing seem incomplete.
                            #15    
                          Old May 19th, 2008 (5:04 PM).
                          Trace Trace is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2006
                            Posts: 358
                            Here's what makes me mad:

                            - Bad mapping
                            - Not showing a lot of screen shots. Most are generally good on this.
                            - The same lame storylines.
                            - Mis-spelling.
                              #16    
                            Old July 22nd, 2008 (10:03 PM).
                            Hall Of Famer's Avatar
                            Hall Of Famer Hall Of Famer is offline
                            Born as Hall of Famer
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                              Location: In the World of Fame
                              Posts: 742
                              Well, it's comprehensible that people hate to see the game maker leave his/her project unfinished and quit. However, we ought to understand that there must be some reasons for them to give up the project. Some game makers are disappointed with the fact of their game projects remain unpopular after months or they can't get any helpers to work together on their project.

                              For me, I'm still working on the project Pokemon HOF but I once had thoughts to quit when my help request threads didn't work at all(thanks to Inmoosewetrust, the project is still alive~). Some people complain about the graphic and sprite issue of our fan games but how can we manage to solve those problems if we get no spriters or something? I wish people can be patient and try to understand we game makers. Stop complaining/hating so the Pokecommunity could be a better place for we video game fans.
                              __________________
                              Yes, I am the founder of Pokemon HOF



                              My sites:
                              Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                              Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                              Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                              Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

                              Quote:
                              Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.


                                #17    
                              Old August 5th, 2008 (7:37 PM).
                              blueguy's Avatar
                              blueguy blueguy is offline
                              No capitalization required. ;D
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2005
                                Age: 26
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 744
                                I hate when people come on here and say that they're creating, like, 500 new Pokémon, and that they will feature seven of their own regions, plus all of the past regions, and a bunch of other b/s. They're illiterate and so untalented that they can't even properly recolor a sprite. And then they ask if people will "help" them.
                                  #18    
                                Old September 19th, 2008 (4:28 AM). Edited October 28th, 2008 by Hardy Har Har.
                                Hardy Har Har's Avatar
                                Hardy Har Har Hardy Har Har is offline
                                Oh dear, oh my...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Location: In a Swinub family-free area with Lippy the Lion
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 258
                                  What I don't like is:
                                  Misspellings in game - many can't overcome that(Examples of this problem are: a youngster telling the player that he "catched a Rattata" instead of "caught a Rattata", and typing Johto as "Jhoto" or "Jotho".) This mistake happens to someone who types or writes faster, and it really bugs me.
                                  Fake Pokemon - When it comes to that, only Amethyst and Acanthite have excellent-looking ones for me.
                                  No screenshots - How can we know what are the events without screenshots?
                                  __________________
                                  This signature has been disabled.
                                  Exceeds signature height limit.
                                  Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                  You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                  Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                    #19    
                                  Old September 19th, 2008 (4:37 AM).
                                  Ravecat's Avatar
                                  Ravecat Ravecat is offline
                                  I'm Right.
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2005
                                    Location: Adelaide, Australia
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 1,264
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ssyn View Post
                                    The names.
                                    It annoys me when there's a game called "Pokemon Muddy Earthquake" or something of the sort. Or When the creator of the game names the professor something like "Professor Dude"
                                    When it should be some form of tree (Oak, Birch, etc.)
                                    Whereas the game titles should fit into colors, gems, descriptions of naturally occuring objects, or jewlery (Diamond and Pearl)
                                    I find this very... annoying.

                                    The point of a fan-game is that it's just that.. a fan-game.

                                    If they wanted an official game they'd go play one.

                                    People can name their games and professors whatever they want, jesus.
                                    __________________
                                      #20    
                                    Old September 19th, 2008 (7:26 AM).
                                    partyghoul2000's Avatar
                                    partyghoul2000 partyghoul2000 is offline
                                    Intermediate Game Designer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2006
                                      Location: USA
                                      Age: 29
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 175
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Emerald Ex View Post
                                      I find this very... annoying.

                                      The point of a fan-game is that it's just that.. a fan-game.

                                      If they wanted an official game they'd go play one.

                                      People can name their games and professors whatever they want, jesus.
                                      ain't that the truth?
                                      picky, picky players...
                                      __________________

                                      Check out my Super Gothic Bros hack here.
                                      My ripped pokemon music in MP3 format can be found here.
                                      My custom battle animations and whatnot can be found here.
                                      Credit is expected, if used.
                                        #21    
                                      Old September 20th, 2008 (9:27 PM).
                                      Grifstar's Avatar
                                      Grifstar Grifstar is offline
                                      Certified Shark Bait
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2005
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 69
                                        Fake Pokemon - Even though there's a couple of good ideas, and I used to make HUNDREDS of fake ones myself many many years back. I just... prefer the ones that actually exist. Honestly, there's nothing about your fake pokemon that makes it any different from the nearly 500 that's in it already. And most fake legendaries also just remind me of Sue characters. You like it, and you force it upon others and try to make it look "spesal"... But you don't really need it.

                                        ..... Which seems like an hypocritical thing when my game currently... has one fake. But it plays a very unusual role than.. well.. actually any other pokemon I've seen >.>;

                                        Making the main hero talk - This has been something that's bothered me with every fake game(that does this). I prefer it if the main character just stays... silent. Because I don't know what it is but most seem to make the main character 1) a total jerk, 2) the typical spunky/headstrong/possibly sarcastic hero you see in 39672097.7 different games or shows, or 3) a goody-goody two shoes. And the worse part is, you're now stuck with that personality as you play... Where as in other Pokemon games, the person you play as is technically supposed to be a reflection of "you", to some extent. Even though you are still forced down a particular path.

                                        I don't mind it in other RPGs.. of course. And there is ways to make the main character seem like it still has a soul, without it having a voice. It's been done many times before in games, and it's not hard to do.


                                        Lack of Originality - I guess it's different if your purposely making a remake but... every fan made game looks exactly the same to me. I can't really stand it sometimes. Any game you see someone making its:

                                        "You start off in the _____ region, on your 10th birthday Professor _____(insert name of a tree) allows you to choose one of 3 Pokemon: ______, ______, or ______ (insert the starters from either either generation), and are given your own trainer ID/license... as well as a Pokedex because Prof _____ needs you to gather data of every Pokemon you can find(because you know, their special Aides are too busy handing out items or whatever, and it's not like they asked hundreds of other kids do it too by now). And so you start off totally-not cliche quest to battle all 8+ gyms be the Pokemon Master! ... As if it hasn't been done before the last 80 times.

                                        But along your way, you run into the evil organization, Team _____ (insert some sinister sounding word). They plan to capture the rare and powerful Pokemon ______ (insert the legendary the game is probably mascoted by) and use it to destroy/take over the world... Or, in story writer goes with Option B: Evil team has already caught/made an evil clone of said Pokemon and are using it right now. It is now up to YOU to stop them before it's too late.

                                        And well... blah blah blah *put more things here, MAYBE one or two little things that could make the game a liiiiittle different from everyone else's*"


                                        .... Well, alright. I have seen maybe a few ones that don't look too bad but... come on people, break out of the cardboard box. Most of the games I keep seeing are just "Travel to Kanto! Johto! Hoenn!" and like 5 other regions, rather than people actually trying to... well, add more quality to their work.

                                        If you're making a Pokemon solely to unite all versions together, good for you(because I really do want a game like that someday). But if you want to make a brand new game... Please think of some brand new ideas first. Even if it's something that's never been IN a Pokemon Game before. Be a rebel >.>;;




                                        Woah, this reply turned out extremely... negative o.o;
                                          #22    
                                        Old September 27th, 2008 (6:16 AM).
                                        CyberCleanZeen's Avatar
                                        CyberCleanZeen CyberCleanZeen is offline
                                        Sean.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2008
                                          Location: Chch.
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Gentle
                                          Posts: 7
                                          cruddy grammar, cruddy sprites, cruddy fakemon, cruddy storylines, cruddy human sprites too and incompletion of course.
                                          __________________
                                          Eat a beaver. Save a tree.






                                          Sean's PokePet

                                          Leon the level 69 Empoleon!
                                            #23    
                                          Old September 29th, 2008 (4:08 AM).
                                          Budgie_boy's Avatar
                                          Budgie_boy Budgie_boy is offline
                                          A bold new journey awaits
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2004
                                            Location: Sunny Bogshee in Bonnie Scotland
                                            Age: 29
                                            Gender:
                                            Nature: Quirky
                                            Posts: 586
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Grifstar View Post
                                            Making the main hero talk - This has been something that's bothered me with every fake game(that does this). I prefer it if the main character just stays... silent. Because I don't know what it is but most seem to make the main character 1) a total jerk, 2) the typical spunky/headstrong/possibly sarcastic hero you see in 39672097.7 different games or shows, or 3) a goody-goody two shoes. And the worse part is, you're now stuck with that personality as you play... Where as in other Pokemon games, the person you play as is technically supposed to be a reflection of "you", to some extent. Even though you are still forced down a particular path.

                                            I don't mind it in other RPGs.. of course. And there is ways to make the main character seem like it still has a soul, without it having a voice. It's been done many times before in games, and it's not hard to do.


                                            Lack of Originality - I guess it's different if your purposely making a remake but... every fan made game looks exactly the same to me. I can't really stand it sometimes. Any game you see someone making its:

                                            "You start off in the _____ region, on your 10th birthday Professor _____(insert name of a tree) allows you to choose one of 3 Pokemon: ______, ______, or ______ (insert the starters from either either generation), and are given your own trainer ID/license... as well as a Pokedex because Prof _____ needs you to gather data of every Pokemon you can find(because you know, their special Aides are too busy handing out items or whatever, and it's not like they asked hundreds of other kids do it too by now). And so you start off totally-not cliche quest to battle all 8+ gyms be the Pokemon Master! ... As if it hasn't been done before the last 80 times.

                                            But along your way, you run into the evil organization, Team _____ (insert some sinister sounding word). They plan to capture the rare and powerful Pokemon ______ (insert the legendary the game is probably mascoted by) and use it to destroy/take over the world... Or, in story writer goes with Option B: Evil team has already caught/made an evil clone of said Pokemon and are using it right now. It is now up to YOU to stop them before it's too late.

                                            And well... blah blah blah *put more things here, MAYBE one or two little things that could make the game a liiiiittle different from everyone else's*"

                                            .... Well, alright. I have seen maybe a few ones that don't look too bad but... come on people, break out of the cardboard box. Most of the games I keep seeing are just "Travel to Kanto! Johto! Hoenn!" and like 5 other regions, rather than people actually trying to... well, add more quality to their work.

                                            If you're making a Pokemon solely to unite all versions together, good for you(because I really do want a game like that someday). But if you want to make a brand new game... Please think of some brand new ideas first. Even if it's something that's never been IN a Pokemon Game before. Be a rebel >.>;;




                                            Woah, this reply turned out extremely... negative o.o;

                                            I totally aunderstannd how you feel but I mean, Pokemon games have copied the same storylines as well, I mean if you look at the storyline in D/P, - it's exactly the same as R/B/G/Y, it's nintendo you should be telling about it.

                                            With the storylines though, to me they work well - It's a sturdy and very consistent story no matter which game you play and the fan games (In my opinion) should reflect Nintendo's work and maybe even make it better but I don't think it bad for games to be original like save whoever from darkness realm or whatever.

                                            About the Player speaking, it's true as well - when you give someone a voice it gives them a linear attitude along the whole game. That's why I especially like games that allow the player to have choices and whatever choices you make lets the NPC's interact in different ways to the main character.

                                            So guys who ar making games (sorry about the typos), it's YOUR game, YOU are the fan so you do what you want with it, just as long as you finish the game...
                                            __________________



                                            WWW.bebo.com/lburgeacoustics - My Music [email protected] - Music Requests for Pokemon...
                                            POA - Supporter
                                              #24    
                                            Old October 16th, 2008 (5:25 PM).
                                            Game Master's Avatar
                                            Game Master Game Master is offline
                                            Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2008
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 73
                                              I hate that when you post an idea, no one answers. It took me 2 jrs to write that idea!
                                                #25    
                                              Old October 23rd, 2008 (3:53 PM).
                                              Xaviar's Avatar
                                              Xaviar Xaviar is offline
                                              I left my brain in its jar
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                                Location: Wisconsin
                                                Age: 24
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Impish
                                                Posts: 162
                                                I honestly don't mind if people use starter kits to make their game, but since virtually everything is pre-programmed, how hard is it to insert a little grammar? It's not like they have to worry about custom graphics or scripting...
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:17 AM.