• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Silver Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Welcome to the Pokémon world!

titleqq0.png

Silver Pokémon Chronicles is a game made in RPG Maker XP for PC.

introuorb9.png

Again, you embodied in a character without words and with the name you choose - can be yours. The story is much like its predecessors, featuring new characters, but with the same functions and characteristics of those in previous games. They are stereotypes that help to locate the player in history: the mother encourages her adventure in, the scientist and his assistant, mentors who teach new things and provide aid, the rival, that the challenges, among others.
Unlike many traditional FRP, which offer a similar mechanical game, mixing battles with shifts in exploitation of scenarios through a higher vision, "Silver Chronicles" stimulates talk with the NPCs (non-playable characters). Many of these offer tips and valuable items, worth invested in the dialogue and making them more interesting, even if it does not make sense in the context.

In this version you'll find a lot different from other versions.

histriady8.png

You are Jimmy (or Janny) (you can choose the name), a (the) boy (a) the city of New Bark, who will receive his first Pokémon from the hands of Prof. Elm, and you can choose between a Totodile (Pokémon of water), Cyndaquil (Pokémon of fire) and Chikorita (Pokémon plant).
The adventure is huge, you begin your journey in Johto, there will have to beat the 8 gym leaders, to reach the Elite 4, and then reach PokéCopa, which occurs only for 4 in 4 years. And after that his journey does not end, you still will Kanto to fight for more and try to defeat 8 insiguinias Ash Ketchum, after winning the Orange Islands League Orange, Hoenn to win 8 more insiguinias and one of the Elite 4, Orre Pokémon to purify the dark and win the Coliseus, Sinnoh, "Fiore to special missions and Pokétopia to win 8 leaders, the Elite and Elemental PokéCopa.
You will see the Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Team Galactic and many other adventure novel!
In this game you will find all existing 493 Pokémon, including Mewtwo, Mew, Arceus, Lugia among others, in addition to brand new Pokémon that inhabited the continent of Pokétopia.
With that and a few more things you will discover in the game, you will see that the game is over, you can always do something to train their Pokémon, earn money and go in search of all existing Pokémon.

novidadespw5.png

-All continents Pokémon (Johto, Kanto, Orange Islands, Hoenn, Orre, "Sinnoh," Fiore and Pokétopia.
-All 493 Pokémons, plus a series of new Pokémons that only appeared in Pokétopia.
-More than 30 signs in total!
-Have relations with the Anime and manga.
Graphics-completely renovated
-PokéCopa, tournament to see who is the best coach of all Pokémon!
Quests super-legal system
-More news soon!
Are always linked in the latest posts, as always post news!

personagensin4.png

fichajimmyvv8.jpg

zmarinaja6.png

Crystal (Marina): Character with which your adventure when you live to be a girl. Is the dream of capturing all of the Pokémon world.

ficharivalyu1.jpg

pkmnscprofelmmf2.png

Prof. Elm: teacher who will give you your first Pokémon and also help you much during your journey.

pkmnscashty0.png

Ash Ketchum: It became famous after winning the Battle Frontier still very young and also by participating in various championships, always arriving in the finals. It also wants to become the best coach in the world (and it can during the game).

Other chips being produced ...

regieslp3.png

0pokworldhd7.png
Image of the World Pokémon that will be used in the game.

screensjk1.png

Johto:
Spoiler:

Kanto:
Spoiler:

Orange Islands:
Spoiler:

videosap6.png

Raikou Minitrailer in the game:

\
Pokémon Silver Chronicles 1.5 trailer

proressoip1.png

green=fiished
yellow=made some
vermelho=nothen
Mapas:Johto
Kanto
Hoenn
Pokétopia
Ilha Laranja
Orre
Fiore
Sinnoh

equipeng8.png

Creator and director-general:
Victor Fernandes "Harry Potter"

Mappers:
Rafael Zeca "Jameszekinha"
Magno Santos da Silva "Thyson"
Eurico da Silva Junior
Chuck Norris "^ ^"

Spriters:
Leonan Carvalho "Grundor"
Robson de Souza "Binho"
Higor Renan "DarknessX"
Hugo Conceição "Hitsugaya Ryussen"

Itinerary:
Jefferson Almeida "Gaara"
Eurico da Silva Junior

Beta testers:
Eddie Aparecido "Eas"
Fernando B. Gomes "Chronos"
José Henrique "Crazy Fox"
Márcio "Gemini in Saga"
Rodrigues Rômulo "Mouse"
Erick Oliveira "Drew"

Special thanks to:
For Poccil = excellent starter kit
Hall of Famer = some sprites for the game.
= WesleyFG by their hack Pokémon Light Platinum

demowp0.png
Beta 2.0:

After much waiting, will finally provide the link here to download the Beta version 2.0.
I played the game for more than 20 hrs and not encountered any error it impossible to move the player until the end of the Orange Islands ...

http://www.4shared.com/file/79935316/6be83fb8/Pokmon_Silver_Chronicles_20.html
Is in portuguese

The Demo shows:

-correction of several bugs
-More than 100 animations s battle -
-Johto, Kanto Orange Islands are playable until the end.

Yeah, I hope you enjoy!

atualizaesvh5.png

The graphics of the game are all being remakes, take a given in the new Goldenrod!
capture027pm2.png

[size=16pt]QUESTS[/size]

To those who do not know, Quests are missions that will have during the game and not influenced the history of the game.
The hero will do quests after a part of Kanto (he will come a temporary Ranger), so the missions should be in the continents of Kanto and Orange Islands.

And I'm saying this because you and who will choose the quests, is simple ...

Just fill out the form with the quest

Details of the issue:
Reward:

Here is an example:

Venue: City of Fuschia
Quest: Save the Farfech't
Details of the issue: (Here the details will be as much as possible!) Farfech't disappeared without a trace and you have to go after him, he will be on Route ...(As more details is better)
Reward: (may be an item, Pokémon, what they want, preferably items)
TM Flamethrower

ok?

I hope the cooperation of all!​

Last edited:
Years
I like how you are using my tiles and not crediting me (The mountain tile in Ecruteak and Indigo). Seriously, though, please credit me or remove them.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I like how you are using my tiles and not crediting me (The mountain tile in Ecruteak and Indigo). Seriously, though, please credit me or remove them.

Same for my bag sprite,it looks like you ripped it from the demo of POKeMON GOLDEN HEIGHTS, I don't mind if you use it but please give credit.

Years
It would be better if you posted a tread in english with an english story.. :)
overall i saw the raikou video on youtube, i liked the way it moved preety good
goodjob

Atomic Reactor

i cant even begin to point them out.
and im pretty sure u didnt make those trainer pics. the sprites of gold and blue? proper credit should probably be given.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
there are alot of map errors.
i cant even begin to point them out.
and im pretty sure u didnt make those trainer pics. the sprites of gold and blue? proper credit should probably be given.

I agree, the graphics don't seem to blend well either. Some times there nice and smooth, sometimes there sort of like regular Pokemon graphics. But besides that, it looks pretty cool.

Atomic Reactor

It doesn't look pleasing to the eye in my opinion. Stick to one graphics style...

i agree, the gaphics dont match at all.
and also, i still dont see nay credit given to coronis for those D/P style character sprites.
if your going to use different styles of graphics, dont use them in the sams place.
use them on seperate maps so theyre mixing.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I really like this game man. It's quite similar a project like the game Pokemon HOF I'm currently making since it's a huge project that involves different regions from the Pokemon Video Games. Please keep this up and do some translation job so that the majority of us can play.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Whether the game is in English or Portugese is irrelevant, but language consistency is extremely important. For example, you didn't change any of the in-game display text, but you did all the dialogue in Portugese. This is a huge problem.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Whether the game is in English or Portugese is irrelevant, but language consistency is extremely important. For example, you didn't change any of the in-game display text, but you did all the dialogue in Portugese. This is a huge problem.

Actually since there is no portuguese version of any pokémon game, we, brazilians, are really used to the english move names, itens, people and pokémon. I really see no problem at all. (maybe changing verbs like "used" etc would be a good idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back