• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
Wonderful! So by one stage, I'm assuming you mean just one pokemon? Ahehehe, I've been drawing fakemon for a while now...

Years
Yes, just one pokemon. When i have a few more entries i'll set up a public photobucket account so you can see them ^^ Come on people, only one entry so far.
(sidenote: sprites can be entrered, but know that they'll be redone to match the game style [and also match their own new backsprite])

In development news, the demo's progressing well. We've decided on the team you can test in it (you'll have set pokemon in the demo like the DP preveiws) and the programming is going great too. We're also now making the introduction sequence, as people may be playing fairly soon ^^

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Yes, just one pokemon. When i have a few more entries i'll set up a public photobucket account so you can see them ^^ Come on people, only one entry so far.
(sidenote: sprites can be entrered, but know that they'll be redone to match the game style [and also match their own new backsprite])

In development news, the demo's progressing well. We've decided on the team you can test in it (you'll have set pokemon in the demo like the DP preveiws) and the programming is going great too. We're also now making the introduction sequence, as people may be playing fairly soon ^^

You know, I just entered a sprite and types. Maybe because I know that my Pokemon wouldn't be accepted with the moves I chose for it. I like it, and I'm sure I'll like the other entries as well. Also, I've been waiting for quite a while for someone to comment on your name, ~Nevermore~. Why hasn't anyone noticed (and commented on) the classic Poe reference? I got it the first time VavaVoom mentioned you...

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
I think I might try and submit a design, see if i am any good at designing things for games.

Years
Yay, more entrants! My inbox was full, sorry if anyone's sent something and i haven't replied to confirm it. PLease resend if this is the case ^^

News (of a not entirely game developmental sort): we now have a sugimori artist! That's right, the game's characters are being wonderfully done, and we'll oneday have a sugimori-style art dex!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
HEy guys just thought id check and see how things are going, oh yah i was wondering when well get to see the contest entrys

Years
^^ i'll show the contest entries when they've been judged and the winners and runners up chosen. i'll also be revealing a new shadow or peice of information for each entry!
for the last entrant i got:
shadow1.png

(for those who might have seen this: please don't spoil the surprise for everyone else ^^)

we also have more people on our team for art, trainers, all kinds of lovely things. welcome houndoomed, hark, jake, and criptexa!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Hehe, I never thought before that I'd ever be part of Gale! Thanks so much for letting me on ^^

But there is some bad news, I already told Vav on MSN. I will not have the 'surprise' until after my game's demo has been released because I have so much other stuff to do, so it might be a week until you see it. Should be worth the wait though!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
It says that all of the routes will be open tomorrow.
What does that mean?
Is it the end of the demo?

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
i only have one thing to say :

Go pilador!

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
piladore is awesome!!!!!!
it deserves my awesomenesses badge on my site im thinkin of makin

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
umm?... i guess.. {BUMP}
sorry for the double post just wanted to bump

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
hey was i know its been two weeks since like a last post and was just wondering if you guys are still cont the game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back