• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons are they real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
They haven't found any solid scientific proof yet that they ever existed.

Just like the mermaid, they were probably just a normal animal mistaken for something greater.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
And I think thst everyone who had posted here (including me) has had their IQ dropped just by looking at this thread here. Like being in the same room as Paris Hilton.

That said, no. I won't say they didn't, but that sort of mythical creature would have an ungodly advantage over others. Fire Breathing? Wouldn't that hurt the ecosystem?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
I don't think dragons are real. I agree with Heatran too.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
And I think thst everyone who had posted here (including me) has had their IQ dropped just by looking at this thread here. Like being in the same room as Paris Hilton.

That said, no. I won't say they didn't, but that sort of mythical creature would have an ungodly advantage over others. Fire Breathing? Wouldn't that hurt the ecosystem?
ROTFL.

No, of course Dragons aren't real. I mean, a Gigantic Fire breathing bird with Scales? No, even for someone who believes it's real, the scientests don't have any proof at all.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
To be quite honest with you, I can't see any real discussion coming from this thread. I can see several pages of "That's ridiculous, everybody knows dragons aren't real" posts being posted over and over. If you really feel that strongly about this topic, you can try bringing it up in the Daily Chit-Chat thread if an opportunity arises, but not in a separate thread.

-Locked-​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back