• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Fire Out
Water
Att: 60
Acc: 95
PP: 15

Can also be used as a HM. It KO's Fire Pokemon. Outside battle, you can put out a fire on your way

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Fire Out
Water
Att: 60
Acc: 95

Can also be used as a HM. It KO's Fire Pokemon. Outside battle, you can put out a fire on your way

It's too powerfull move, i think, they can't KO Fire pokemons but can do more damage for that type. If you want can KO fire type with that type, give them low PP, low Accuracy <like 50%> and they can't does damage. Idea with new HM it's maybe good, but there are now 3 water HM, they maybe can be ground type.

I think maybe Wichu can change Field Effect of Hypnosis, they can controle wild pokemons mind's and can move it if they block a way and/or change Field Effect of Dig, they can dig tunnel when ground is sand. They don't be needed to end game but give ability to explore some additional area with move tutors, rare pokemons and items. Dig also can give you ability to visit undeground, prehistorical caves... but you can do that after fight with trainer Old Miner <they can use prehistorical pokemons>. That battle can be after win 3 badge.

Item:

Mythic Rock - instead of Hearth Scale, Mushrooms

In that caves can life basically evolution form, wild prehistorical pokemons with randomly levels 1-30 (95% for one pokemon kind, 5% for another one). You can return to surface only with rock stairs, which come in place when you use Dig. You can find pokeballs with random items in caves, bury through other trainers. They can be some events with NPC like "I don't remeber where I bury my HyperPotion" <or maybe pokeball with pokemon :D>. If you return him pokemon for him, they can you give mysterious item, which you can use to wake legendary pokemon. There can be only random place in maps when you can use Dig to go to caves. In undergrounds place you can find randomly rare (which you can find only in underground) hidden items (like when you use itemfinder) like evolution stones, Mythic Rocks, Shards, Rare Bones, plates and other (i think, all of that items are very old). "XYZ find strange item is soil. Do you want check it?" <Yes/No> "Oh! It's ______! Do you want take _______?" ;) After league you can give 10% chance to find underground "room" with only... one Regi!!

Yes, i know, that can be D/P plagiarism, but propably all D/P players remember that excite undergrounds mining and there is some different, new, another method like in D/P. Good locations for Regis and prehistorical pokemons and good encouragement for use Dig move in game. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, thanks everyone for the move ideas. I really need to make a list of what people have suggested...
I'll edit this post with comments about the moves later. Why? I have an update!

UPDATE: The Mystery Gift system is 90% finished. I tested it by reproducing the PBR Electivire and Magmortar gifts (I haven't actually got them, so the description is different). Here's the screens:
Screenshot051.png
Screenshot052.png
Screenshot054.png
Screenshot055.png

I haven't mapped any Marts yet, so I stuck the guy in a Pokémon Centre for now.
Screenshot056.png
Screenshot057.png
Screenshot058.png
Screenshot059.png

The Pokémon's stats (I haven't made custom sprites for Electivire or Magmortar yet):
Screenshot060.png
Screenshot061.png
Screenshot062.png
Screenshot063.png

Screenshot064.png
Screenshot065.png
Screenshot066.png
Screenshot067.png

And collecting the gifts again after resetting:
Screenshot068.png
Screenshot069.png
Screenshot070.png
Screenshot071.png

Notice that the Pokémon's characteristic and stats are different, while their gender and nature are the same. This is the case for the real gifts too. And the gifts aren't coded into the game - they're stored as external files. This means I can create a brand new gift whenever I want, without having to release a patch/new release. For the record, I got lucky the second time with IVs:
Adamant #466 Electivire: 14 - 15 / 31 / 0 - 1 / 6 - 7 / 16 - 17 / 28 - 29
Modest #467 Magmortar: 6 - 7 / 6 - 7 / 14 - 15 / 31 / 20 - 21 / 26 - 27
Max Attack/Special Attack ftw!

Oh, and ignore the fact that the player seems to have changed gender. The old save file got corrupted, so I started again.

More updates soon!

EDIT: Oh whoops, I forgot to set the default font to FRLG. That's why some of the writing on the summary goes off the edge.

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
I think i have a move idea, not a very good one

Electric Reel
ATK: 70
ACC: 95
PP: 20
DES: a fast electric attack which hits the foe first. can lower the foe's speed. (Quick attack effect)
Learned by: most electric pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It's a bit overpowered. Lower the power to 30-40ish, and you have yourself a nice move.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, you're on the team. :)

EDIT: I changed the default font to FRLG, and made it so you can't change it. This is due to the other fonts being too large, and making the text overflow occasionally, like in this screen:
Screenshot068.png

Years
So, Wichu, I have to ask. Did any of my moves make it in? If not, that's cool too.

Anyway, I really want to fill this post with something else to divert attention from the fact that that was the only thing I wanted, but, I couldn't think of anything to distract with... Ooh! Shiny! Look! ->

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Thanks Wichu. I PMed you about it.

So, until again, b-- WHOA

Those screenshots look INCREDIBLE. I am glad that I work for this game, they look like they have come right out of a Pokémon game :O

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
ok, lowered attack to 40.

Electric Reel
ATK: 40
ACC: 95
PP: 20
DES: a fast electric attack which hits the foe first. can lower the foe's speed. (Quick attack effect)
Learned by: most electric pokemon

and a new attack to go along with it.

Scramble
atk: ---
acc: 100
pp: 15
Des: can make the enemy pokemon attack with random moves. lasts for 3-6 turns.
learned by: most psychic pokemon

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Dragonic Moves

Even more ideas for dragons and dragon-like pokemon.

Name: Fierce Pride
Type: Dragon
Power: 80
Accuracy: 80
Can be learned by: Any dragon except Bagon
Description: Attacks the foe while trying to recover its dignity

And a move for Aerodactyl

Name: Ancient Claw
Type: Rock
Power: 120
Accuracy: 90
PP: 5
Can be learned by: Aerodactyl
Description: Gathers power for 1 turn then attacks on the second.

And... finally

Name: DraconicWing
Type: Dragon
Power: 75
Accuracy: 100
Can be learned by: Any Dragon type, and Charizard
Description: Slams the opponent with powerful wings

That's it... for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.