• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
You can discuss any of the pictures from the post thread here.

Ashley said:
Rules:
~ Do not post pictures in this thread. Post them in the post thread.

~ Do not post any rude comments about other people's pictures. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

And just for reference, The old picture post thread.

All other forum rules still apply.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Lash, I've always liked your glasses. And they haven't been in any of your recent pics, but did you get you Linkin Park gloves at Hot Topic?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Lash <333 You're so cute. I love your hair, it's floofy.

And Aaron is mine :3

Tamaki

Years
^ Exactly what I thought! I want him to come here and show me how he makes his liner so pretty x3 Makeup's almost as pretty as your face, Aaron.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
How is it that even though I'm a guy I can put on make-up better than you girls?

vampy: I like the second one because there's no effects making it seem distorted. Love the hair cover-up.

Kaydee: *Shot*

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Shadow Dragon: So...where'd you get that ultra-megahott eyeliner? Because what Scythey wants, Scythey gets. :D

FauxCivility: I never thought that's how you'd look. That's a compliment by the way. ;-]

Clavis: You look so Kawaii!

Tamaki

Years
Clavis: WAAAH! *huggles you* SOOOO CUTE!

FauxCivility: You and your bf are smokin' <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2008
How is it that even though I'm a guy I can put on make-up better than you girls?

vampy: I like the second one because there's no effects making it seem distorted. Love the hair cover-up.

Kaydee: *Shot*
i dont have a lot of photos of me atm ... only have the photos i had on bebo... my old pc died =[ thats why i used the others

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
Years
That is beatiful family you have there Sims. I know exactly how it is with neices and nephews , they will drive you nuts but you love them to death.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
That is beatiful family you have there Sims. I know exactly how it is with neices and nephews , they will drive you nuts but you love them to death.

Oh my, yes. I miss them so much, and they always have a huge Kool Aid smile on when I come to visit. But when I see them, I can love em up, then pass them to their parents. That's the beauty of not having children yourself.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Thanks, Shadow <3

Cute Koneko, I too had purple in my hair =P, I forgot to take photos though lol

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
trying to decide whether or not to put my pic up.. but im like ugh..
(low selfsteam sp?)

Well seriously what bad comes of it?

I post myself back in the old thread with the same decision.
And It's not like we're going to saying anything bad.

Let it rip I say. Hey your selfesteam could get a nice boost from it. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back