• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ding, ding! Voting's closed once again. And, even though it started as a close fight, in the end we have another clear winner, which is Pok?mon Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers, by destinedjagold. Making Ruby the most winning base... Amazing, eh? (I knew I should have started my hack on Ruby >.<)

Voting Results
Rescue Rangers, with 8 votes
Grey, with 4 votes
Zephyr and Thunder Emblem, both with 1 vote

So, as always, if you want to congratulate him, do it on his thread (because, well, you know, this thread is only for voting)

Alright, a new voting can start. You'd probably be surprised at the low ammount of options this time. I guess there werent a lot of new threads around the Hacks Showcase -_-
Anyway, that's when I have to introduce the "second chace". Which basically means that, a second chance for those hacks who havent won the HotW in the past, and for those hack which couldnt make it in due to the 31 days rule. Of course, I cannot really explain everything again, so I'd suggest you to read its section on the first post.
During this whole week I'll receive PMs about hacks wanting to participate in the second chance. Once the next list is made, they'll be added for four consecutive votings. And the hacks that dont want to participate in the next month, then, they'll have to wait for the next one (no additions mid-month, for my sanity reasons)
(PMs are the prefered way, because posting your petition here sounds a bit odd, and this thread is only for voting)

Oh well, this week's list remains as it is. I just hope people still vote '^^

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
PKMN Waterfall is my choice to vote for it kinda caught my interest, and the Suicune event was cool.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I vote for Pokémon Amnesia. Of the three hacks up for vote this week, this one seems to be the most developed, and has a much more original story(Read: Something we haven't seen before, for the most part.) than either of the other two candidates. The palettes are soothing, and the original tiles look good. Also, the creator claims to be aiming more towards events than badges, which is always a plus in the hacking world.

Cid

Years
I vote for Pokemon Waterfall since there aren't many hacks that contain Suicune as a mascot... (except Crystal remakes)

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
I'd vote for pokemon waterfall because..... NO.1 its diamond and Pearl pokemon.
NO.2 Suicune event.
NO.3 Interesting Story

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
rednano12: You could have avoided the filler "1st Post!" simply by typing a reason for your vote, which in fact, it is necessary for making your vote valid.
Just use the "Edit" button on your post, and write a reason, thank you.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I vote for "Pokemon Waterfall"
Theres alot of hard work done on it, because he had restarted it xD. The story is pretty good with the suicune, and there are nice events and scripts in the hack. The titlescreen looks good...and thats about much....

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
I vote for: Amnesia
Why? Er, I just forgot (okay, lame joke). It has an intriguing plot, and looks to be of professional caliber. It was a hard choice between this and Waterfall, though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
You cannot vote for that hack. You can only vote for the hacks in the list in the first post, read the rules there while you are around there.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2008
i vote for pkmn waterfall...why?
because of its awesome graphics and its refreshing storyline

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, time to finish another HotW, this time the winner is Pokémon Waterfall, by Horus. Hopefully this will give his hack an extra impulse :)

Voting Results
Waterfall, with 9 votes
Amnesia, with 3 votes (had to ditch rednano12's vote because it lacked a reason for his vote)

Do the congratulating on his thread, as always.

Alright, since I havent had requests for participating on the second chance, and that'd only give us just two hacks for the voting, and since I didnt want to cancel this project, I decided to include some of the most popular and with the best potential hacks from the Scrapbox, I know that some will not see fair to not see their hacks in the voting, but I tried to do what I could (everyone cant participate), because this was something I had to do while I'm waiting to see if someone will want to participate in next month's second chance, or if more threads pop up in the Hacks Showcase.

Meanwhile, the threads in the Scrapbox will have a chance to be considered to enter in the list of elegible hacks, so if a hack gets posted there, attracts people's attention, and shows some potential, it'll be added in the next week.

Well, that's what I had. You'll have a harder time picking this time, at least >.<
Happy voting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back