• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Wow I kinda feel bad for OG.

He keeps having to tell people that it's not a rom hack and it could all be avoided if people read the first post.

Anyways down to critique...[and back on-topic]

The doors are a little too much as Krobelus said, especially if you are in a hurry.
To me it adds a suspense of something that may not be very suspenseful.

Although, I am still loving that menu.

I may still be able to help with the project depending on if time allows me to.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oh well.
Thanks for those comment.
Due to quite lot of people saying about the door animation is too slow, I'm planning on adding an option to able or disable the system. You can disable the system in Option now.
So what do u think ?

And finally...
I made a new system for the replacement of PokeGear...
POKEDEVICE!!!
pokedeviceiq7.png

Yeah, you can view map, your profile and even hear music!
Here's a video for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXlNo0Y56Q

I'll add more function into it soon, dont worry!!
Tell me what do u think!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Since two days ago I have been playing Raptor version, its just incredible! The music is just awesome in fact whenever I am battling someone over Wi-Fi I mute my DS and play the boss music for Raptor version! Raptor's music just beats the crud out of Nintendo's music.

I can't wait for the next demo!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
where did you get the pokemon sprites? the actual pokemon, because i can't seem to find any of desent size anywhere.

Years
@OmegaGroudon - Sorry for seeming negative all the time, but I like the idea of toggling the door animation, but would it still make it so you touch the door and teleport? Or with the small animation?

Also, the PokeDevice looks okay, I just worry that people will get annoyed if they can't see 20% of the screen. Especially on the trainer card. Just my two cents.

-Krobe

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
@yaoimutt : I dont catch what you mean...
@Krobelus : Its okay for me. I think critique will make me get better. And if you switch off the door animation, it will just transport straight away. And what do you mean of can't see 20% of screen ?

And finally, my Latias and Latios event going to end soon.
There will be a mini-game you'll play with Latias and Latios. Just stay tune!

Years
@yaoimutt : I dont catch what you mean...
@Krobelus : Its okay for me. I think critique will make me get better. And if you switch off the door animation, it will just transport straight away. And what do you mean of can't see 20% of screen ?

And finally, my Latias and Latios event going to end soon.
There will be a mini-game you'll play with Latias and Latios. Just stay tune!

mmmmmm sounds sexy COOOOOOL.

Years
@OmegaGroudon - The border on the PokeDevice, it blocks out about 20% - 40% of the screen. That's not too good, especially for the Trainer card.

-Krobe

Mitchman

Banned
Years
You guys didn't watch the vid did you? It is like that to preview what the content for that slot are. After you click the right button it takes you to full view. I guess Omegagroudon doesn'thave anything to say now. Or did I miss anything

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2009
3re

I am a commentator Spanish and you are nothing but a big hacker as the type that you use to open the room in spain is the visualvoy advance
10/10 good, and I hope soon detail new

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
Nice work on the demo I haven't finished it yet because of the two trainers who haven't finished battling . I have 2 badges , I'm assuming that I'm missing something.

trueevil

spriter
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 18, 2008
Interseting idea. Also i liked the demo keep up the good work.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright! New update for now!
Latias and Latios event!
The Latias and Latios event already done for 90% !
Latias-1.png

Actually I've done more than the screenies but its lot of screenshot if I post them all together.
I'll post more if I get more reply and comment!
Thanks!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Nice screenshots. Also how far are you done with Demo two?
In addition at what event does Demo 1 end? I already defeated Maximillion.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Yes! I'll add in all 493 pokemon.
The demo 2 coming soon.
I'll release it when I did the 8th gym.
Demo 1 will end untill you defeated Maximillion. So you have beaten the demo!
Well, reply more! I'll post new screenies if reply is enough!^^

Back