Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 20th, 2007 (11:18 AM).
Kim Do-yeon's Avatar
Kim Do-yeon Kim Do-yeon is offline
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Berkshire, England, UK
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Posts: 594
If you ever wanted to change items in Pokéballs and the quantity here is how you do it!

What you will need!
1. A Pokémon Advance Rom (der)
2. AdvanceMap or EliteMap
3. A copy of HexWorkShop

Let's Start

1. Open rom in AdvanceMap or EliteMap
2. Pick the item you want to edit say the Pokéball in Viridian City copy the Script Offset in this case it's "1BEB8C".
3. Open rom in HexWorkShop and click on "EDIT" then "GOTO" enter the offset then click "GO".
4. You will see this.

5. In the blue is the Hex for a potion which is "0D00" and in the green is the Hex for Quantity which is "0100".
6. Change the "0D00" to "0100" and the "0100" to "6400" so now when you pick up the Pokéball in Viridian City you now get 100 Masterballs.

Hope this helps you!
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old June 20th, 2007 (8:44 PM).
Alsup Alsup is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Gender:
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 2
    but do you have a copy of all the item codes?
      #3    
    Old June 20th, 2007 (10:36 PM).
    destinedjagold's Avatar
    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
    Oh Hai Thar~
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 8,507
    Is making a script in pokescript much more easier than that?

    Just asking...
    __________________


    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

      #4    
    Old June 21st, 2007 (7:40 AM).
    Kim Do-yeon's Avatar
    Kim Do-yeon Kim Do-yeon is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Location: Berkshire, England, UK
    Age: 30
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hardy
    Posts: 594
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alsup View Post
    but do you have a copy of all the item codes?
    Here is the list you requested!
    some may be wrong!
    Spoiler:
    List of Items
    -------------------------------
    MASTERBALL --------------- 0100
    ULTRABALL ---------------- 0200
    GREATBALL ---------------- 0300
    POKEBALL ----------------- 0400
    SAFARIBALL --------------- 0500
    NETBALL ------------------ 0600
    DIVEBALL ----------------- 0700
    NESTBALL ----------------- 0800
    REPEATBALL --------------- 0900
    ITEM_TIMERBALL ----------- 0A00
    LUXURYBALL --------------- 0B00
    PREMIERBALL -------------- 0C00
    POTION ------------------- 0D00
    ANTIDOTE ----------------- 0E00
    BURNHEAL ----------------- 0F00
    ICEHEAL ------------------ 1000
    AWAKENING ---------------- 1100
    PARLYZHEAL --------------- 1200
    FULLRESTORE -------------- 1300
    MAXPOTION ---------------- 1400
    HYPERPOTION -------------- 1500
    SUPERPOTION -------------- 1600
    FULLHEAL ----------------- 1700
    REVIVE ------------------- 1800
    MAXREVIVE ---------------- 1900
    FRESHWATER --------------- 1A00
    SODAPOP ------------------ 1B00
    LEMONADE ----------------- 1C00
    MOOMOOMILK --------------- 1D00
    ENERGYPOWDER ------------- 1E00
    ENERGYROOT --------------- 1F00
    HEALPOWDER --------------- 2000
    REVIVALHERB -------------- 2100
    ETHER -------------------- 2200
    MAXETHER ----------------- 2300
    ELIXIR ------------------- 2400
    MAXELIXIR ---------------- 2500
    LAVACOOKIE --------------- 2600
    BLUEFLUTE ---------------- 2700
    YELLOWFLUTE -------------- 2800
    REDFLUTE ----------------- 2900
    BLACKFLUTE --------------- 2A00
    WHITEFLUTE --------------- 2B00
    BERRYJUICE --------------- 2C00
    SACREDASH ---------------- 2D00
    SHOALSALT ---------------- 2E00
    SHOALSHELL --------------- 2F00
    REDSHARD ----------------- 3000
    BLUESHARD ---------------- 3100
    YELLOWSHARD -------------- 3200
    GREENSHARD --------------- 3300
    HENTAIMAG ---------------- 3400
    NAMETAG ------------------ 3500
    HPUP --------------------- 3F00
    PROTEIN ------------------ 4000
    IRON --------------------- 4100
    CARBOS ------------------- 4200
    CALCIUM ------------------ 4300
    RARECANDY ---------------- 4400
    PPUP --------------------- 4500
    ZINC --------------------- 4600
    PPMAX -------------------- 4700
    GUARDSPEC. --------------- 4900
    DIREHIT ------------------ 4A00
    XATTACK ------------------ 4B00
    XDEFEND ------------------ 4C00
    XSPEED ------------------- 4D00
    XACCURACY ---------------- 4E00
    XSPECIAL ----------------- 4F00
    POKEDOLL ----------------- 5000
    FLUFFYTAIL --------------- 5100
    SUPERREPEL --------------- 5300
    MAXREPEL ----------------- 5400
    ESCAPEROPE --------------- 5500
    REPEL -------------------- 5600
    SUNSTONE ----------------- 5D00
    MOONSTONE ---------------- 5E00
    FIRESTONE ---------------- 5F00
    THUNDERSTONE ------------- 6000
    WATERSTONE --------------- 6100
    LEAFSTONE ---------------- 6200
    TINYMUSHROOM ------------- 6700
    BIGMUSHROOM -------------- 6800
    PEARL -------------------- 6A00
    BIGPEARL ----------------- 6B00
    STARDUST ----------------- 6C00
    STARPIECE ---------------- 6D00
    NUGGET ------------------- 6E00
    HEARTSCALE --------------- 6F00
    ORANGEMAIL --------------- 7900
    HARBORMAIL --------------- 7A00
    GLITTERMAIL -------------- 7B00
    MECHMAIL ----------------- 7C00
    WOODMAIL ----------------- 7D00
    WAVEMAIL ----------------- 7E00
    BEADMAIL ----------------- 7F00
    SHADOWMAIL --------------- 8000
    TROPICMAIL --------------- 8100
    DREAMMAIL ---------------- 8200
    FABMAIL ------------------ 8300
    RETROMAIL ---------------- 8400
    CHERRY ------------------- 8500
    CHESTNUT ----------------- 8600
    PEACH -------------------- 8700
    RAWSTBERRY --------------- 8800
    ASPEARBERRY -------------- 8900
    LEPPABERRY --------------- 8A00
    ORANGE ------------------- 8B00
    PERSIMMON ---------------- 8C00
    LUMBERRY ----------------- 8D00
    CITRUS ------------------- 8E00
    FIGYBERRY ---------------- 8F00
    KIWI --------------------- 9000
    MANGO -------------------- 9100
    AGUAVBERRY --------------- 9200
    PAPAYA ------------------- 9300
    RAZZBERRY ---------------- 9400
    BLUKBERRY ---------------- 9500
    BANANA ------------------- 9600
    WEPEARBERRY -------------- 9700
    PINEAPPLE ---------------- 9800
    POMEGRANITE -------------- 9900
    KELPSYBERRY -------------- 9A00
    QUALOTBERRY -------------- 9B00
    HONEYDEW ----------------- 9C00
    GRAPE -------------------- 9D00
    TOMATO ------------------- 9E00
    CORNNBERRY --------------- 9F00
    MAGOSTBERRY -------------- A000
    RABUTABERRY -------------- A100
    LEMON -------------------- A200
    SPELONBERRY -------------- A300
    PAMTREBERRY -------------- A400
    WATERMELON --------------- A500
    DURINBERRY --------------- A600
    BELUEBERRY --------------- A700
    LICHEE ------------------- A800
    GANLONBERRY -------------- A900
    SALACBERRY --------------- AA00
    PETAYABERRY -------------- AB00
    APRICOT ------------------ AC00
    LANSATBERRY -------------- AD00
    STARFBERRY --------------- AE00
    ENIGMABERRY -------------- AF00
    BRIGHTPOWDER ------------- B300
    WHITEHERB ---------------- B400
    MACHOBRACE --------------- B500
    EXP.SHARE ---------------- B600
    QUICKCLAW ---------------- B700
    SOOTHEBELL --------------- B800
    MENTALHERB --------------- B900
    CHOICEBAND --------------- BA00
    KINGSROCK ---------------- BB00
    SILVERPOWDER ------------- BC00
    AMULETCOIN --------------- BD00
    CLEANSETAG --------------- BE00
    SOULDEW ------------------ BF00
    DEEPSEATOOTH ------------- C000
    DEEPSEASCALE ------------- C100
    SMOKEBALL ---------------- C200
    EVERSTONE ---------------- C300
    FOCUSBAND ---------------- C400
    LUCKYEGG ----------------- C500
    SCOPELENS ---------------- C600
    METALCOAT ---------------- C700
    LEFTOVERS ---------------- C800
    DRAGONSCALE -------------- C900
    LIGHTBALL ---------------- CA00
    SOFTSAND ----------------- CB00
    HARDSTONE ---------------- CC00
    MIRACLESEED -------------- CD00
    BLACKGLASSES ------------- CE00
    BLACKBELT ---------------- CF00
    MAGNET ------------------- D000
    MYSTICWATER -------------- D100
    SHARPBEAK ---------------- D200
    POISONBARB --------------- D300
    NEVERMELTICE ------------- D400
    SPELLTAG ----------------- D500
    TWISTEDSPOON ------------- D600
    CHARCOAL ----------------- D700
    DRAGONFANG --------------- D800
    SILKSCARF ---------------- D900
    UPGRADE ------------------ DA00
    SHELLBELL ---------------- DB00
    SEAINCENSE --------------- DC00
    LAXINCENSE --------------- DD00
    LUCKYPUNCH --------------- DE00
    METALPOWDER -------------- DF00
    THICKCLUB ---------------- E000
    STICK -------------------- E100
    REDSCARF ----------------- FE00
    BLUESCARF ---------------- FF00
    PINKSCARF ---------------- 0001
    GREENSCARF --------------- 0101
    YELLOWSCARF -------------- 0201
    SKATEBOARD1 -------------- 0301
    COINCASE ----------------- 0401
    ITEMFINDER --------------- 0501
    OLDROD ------------------- 0601
    GOODROD ------------------ 0701
    SUPERROD ----------------- 0801
    S.S.TICKET --------------- 0901
    CONTESTPASS -------------- 0A01
    SQUIRTBOTTLE ------------- 0C01
    AMULET ------------------- 0D01
    SOOTSACK ----------------- 0E01
    BASEMENTKEY -------------- 0F01
    SKATEBOARD2 -------------- 1001
    POROKCASE ---------------- 1101
    LETTER ------------------- 1201
    EONTICKET ---------------- 1301
    REDORB ------------------- 1140
    BLUEORB ------------------ 1150
    SCANNER ------------------ 1160
    GOGOGGLES ---------------- 1170
    METEORITE ---------------- 1180
    RM1KEY ------------------- 1190
    RM2KEY ------------------- 11A0
    RM4KEY ------------------- 11B0
    RM6KEY ------------------- 11C0
    STORAGEKEY --------------- 11D0
    ROOTFOSSIL --------------- 11E0
    CLAWFOSSIL --------------- 11F0
    DEVONSCOPE --------------- 1200
    TM01 --------------------- 1210
    TM02 --------------------- 1220
    TM03 --------------------- 1230
    TM04 --------------------- 1240
    TM05 --------------------- 1250
    TM06 --------------------- 1260
    TM07 --------------------- 1270
    TM08 --------------------- 1280
    TM09 --------------------- 1290
    TM10 --------------------- 12A0
    TM11 --------------------- 12B0
    TM12 --------------------- 12C0
    TM13 --------------------- 12D0
    TM14 --------------------- 12E0
    TM15 --------------------- 12F0
    TM16 --------------------- 1300
    TM17 --------------------- 1310
    TM18 --------------------- 1320
    TM19 --------------------- 1330
    TM20 --------------------- 1340
    TM21 --------------------- 1350
    TM22 --------------------- 1360
    TM23 --------------------- 1370
    TM24 --------------------- 1380
    TM25 --------------------- 1390
    TM26 --------------------- 13A0
    TM27 --------------------- 13B0
    TM28 --------------------- 13C0
    TM29 --------------------- 13D0
    TM30 --------------------- 13E0
    TM31 --------------------- 13F0
    TM32 --------------------- 0014
    TM33 --------------------- 1014
    TM34 --------------------- 2014
    TM35 --------------------- 3014
    TM36 --------------------- 4014
    TM37 --------------------- 5014
    TM38 --------------------- 6014
    TM39 --------------------- 7014
    TM40 --------------------- 8014
    TM41 --------------------- 9014
    TM42 --------------------- A014
    TM43 --------------------- B014
    TM44 --------------------- C014
    TM45 --------------------- D014
    TM46 --------------------- E014
    TM47 --------------------- F014
    TM48 --------------------- 0015
    TM49 --------------------- 1015
    TM50 --------------------- 2015
    HM01 --------------------- 3015
    HM02 --------------------- 4015
    HM03 --------------------- 5015
    HM04 --------------------- 6015
    HM05 --------------------- 7015
    HM06 --------------------- 8015
    HM07 --------------------- 9015
    HM08 --------------------- A015


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
    Is making a script in pokescript much more easier than that?

    Just asking...
    Sometimes I use ScriptEd for some stuff because it depends on what im editing!
    __________________
      #5    
    Old June 21st, 2007 (7:10 PM).
    Alsup Alsup is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2007
      Gender:
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 2
      thanks for the help. ive been looking for days.
        #6    
      Old June 22nd, 2007 (6:01 PM).
      Matt Silver's Avatar
      Matt Silver Matt Silver is offline
      Who Do You Think?
         
        Join Date: Oct 2005
        Location: Where Giving Up Is Not An Option
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 947
        What's the item code for PokeDex?
          #7    
        Old June 24th, 2007 (7:30 PM).
        needhexcodehacs's Avatar
        needhexcodehacs needhexcodehacs is offline
        about to beat shiny gold
           
          Join Date: Jun 2007
          Gender:
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 25
          hey does this work for pokemon emerald
            #8    
          Old June 26th, 2007 (4:52 PM).
          ssf ssf is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2007
            Gender:
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 1
            hey what about ruby? does this work there?
              #9    
            Old June 27th, 2007 (7:40 AM).
            Kim Do-yeon's Avatar
            Kim Do-yeon Kim Do-yeon is offline
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jun 2006
            Location: Berkshire, England, UK
            Age: 30
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hardy
            Posts: 594
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Matt Silver View Post
            What's the item code for PokeDex?
            There is no hex code for Pokédex because the Pokédex is not an item!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ssf View Post
            hey what about ruby? does this work there?
            Should do!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by needhexcodehacs View Post
            hey does this work for pokemon emerald
            Should do aswell!
            __________________
              #10    
            Old June 29th, 2007 (4:56 AM).
            Prof.Redwood's Avatar
            Prof.Redwood Prof.Redwood is offline
            Researcher
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Location: Canada
              Gender:
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 30
              Quote:
              HENTAIMAG ---------------- 3400
              Im sure that's not an item. thanks for the tutorial though, it will be very useful.
                #11    
              Old June 29th, 2007 (8:22 AM).
              Kim Do-yeon's Avatar
              Kim Do-yeon Kim Do-yeon is offline
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jun 2006
              Location: Berkshire, England, UK
              Age: 30
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hardy
              Posts: 594
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Prof.Redwood View Post
              Im sure that's not an item. thanks for the tutorial though, it will be very useful.
              No problem I always like to help fellow hackers!
              __________________
                #12    
              Old July 1st, 2007 (7:58 AM).
              souper-monky's Avatar
              souper-monky souper-monky is offline
              w0ot
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2007
                Age: 23
                Gender:
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 6
                do you know how to make it a pokemon insted of a item???
                thx
                __________________

                charlie's PokePet

                brockaly!?!? the level 93 Mewtwo!
                  #13    
                Old July 16th, 2007 (12:45 AM). Edited July 16th, 2007 by needhexcodehacs.
                needhexcodehacs's Avatar
                needhexcodehacs needhexcodehacs is offline
                about to beat shiny gold
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2007
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 25
                  i am doing all this and the script offset
                  $789B05

                  idk what to do
                    #14    
                  Old July 16th, 2007 (7:48 PM).
                  finwe's Avatar
                  finwe finwe is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2007
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 1
                    Where do you download elite map
                      #15    
                    Old July 16th, 2007 (8:36 PM).
                    needhexcodehacs's Avatar
                    needhexcodehacs needhexcodehacs is offline
                    about to beat shiny gold
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2007
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 25
                      you go to the toolbox

                      and then go to treeeko lvl 100's thread
                      and it will give you some hacking tool sites including elitemap homepage

                      ther you go
                        #16    
                      Old July 24th, 2007 (1:17 PM).
                      MrCheeseyPuff's Avatar
                      MrCheeseyPuff MrCheeseyPuff is offline
                      Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2006
                        Location: In a place. With air. I hope.
                        Age: 25
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 260
                        Team Poison, do you know how to replace a "People" event with an item pokeball in EliteMap? I don't think it's the same thing as what you already posted.
                        __________________


                        Always remember: Sirloin tames monsters better than beefjerky, porkchops, and ribs.
                        Current song I got STUCK IN MY 'EAD: Whatever ~ Godsmack
                        JOIN THE ALIEN REVOLUTION!
                          #17    
                        Old July 27th, 2007 (10:26 AM).
                        Danno's Avatar
                        Danno Danno is offline
                        Formerly Meowth
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2007
                          Location: New England
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naive
                          Posts: 1,217
                          O.o There's a Hentaimag in the Game?!
                            #18    
                          Old July 31st, 2007 (8:31 AM).
                          Gerri Shin's Avatar
                          Gerri Shin Gerri Shin is offline
                            
                          • Platinum Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2007
                          Location: Burbank, CA
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 3,575
                          does anbody know how to change the items in the pokemarts. i've trie using the Advancemart program but it says it can find ny mart data in any of my roms. thanks in advance
                          __________________
                          Equipment:
                          Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green
                            #19    
                          Old August 1st, 2007 (12:49 AM).
                          bobbob bobbob is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 10
                            thanks short and simple i like it
                              #20    
                            Old August 3rd, 2007 (6:19 AM). Edited August 3rd, 2007 by gangabob.
                            gangabob gangabob is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2007
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 24
                              I did this and then it deleted all my maps. Luckily I have a back-up of the rom, but I don't want to do this again. I need help.


                              EDIT: Can anyone give me an Item script for a Town Map?
                                #21    
                              Old August 3rd, 2007 (8:32 PM).
                              Gerri Shin's Avatar
                              Gerri Shin Gerri Shin is offline
                                
                              • Platinum Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2007
                              Location: Burbank, CA
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 3,575
                              How do you change the items in the FR marts? I finally got that A-Mart program to recognize RSE but it still wont recognize my FR rom. Is there another tool out there that I could use or do I have to use a hex editor?
                              __________________
                              Equipment:
                              Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green
                                #22    
                              Old August 3rd, 2007 (8:40 PM).
                              gangabob gangabob is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2007
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 24
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by girifarig View Post
                                How do you change the items in the FR marts? I finally got that A-Mart program to recognize RSE but it still wont recognize my FR rom. Is there another tool out there that I could use or do I have to use a hex editor?
                                I think you'd have to use a hex editor, or find a different rom, because my FR works fine if I remember right.
                                  #23    
                                Old August 4th, 2007 (8:04 AM).
                                Gerri Shin's Avatar
                                Gerri Shin Gerri Shin is offline
                                  
                                • Platinum Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Burbank, CA
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 3,575
                                whoo hoo! i finally got A-mart to recognize and work with my FR! (it took like 15 full downloads of the program to get all the config settings)
                                anyway idk if this is the right place to discuss scripting of people who give you items or not, but i cant figure out how to use rubikon. o well, if this isnt the right place to ask this please inform me of the right place and i will go there. thanks
                                __________________
                                Equipment:
                                Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green
                                  #24    
                                Old April 15th, 2008 (2:52 AM). Edited April 15th, 2008 by Hardy Har Har.
                                Hardy Har Har's Avatar
                                Hardy Har Har Hardy Har Har is offline
                                Oh dear, oh my...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Location: In a Swinub family-free area with Lippy the Lion
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 258
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Team Poison View Post
                                  Here is the list you requested!
                                  some may be wrong!
                                  Spoiler:
                                  List of Items
                                  -------------------------------
                                  MASTERBALL --------------- 0100
                                  ULTRABALL ---------------- 0200
                                  GREATBALL ---------------- 0300
                                  POKEBALL ----------------- 0400
                                  SAFARIBALL --------------- 0500
                                  NETBALL ------------------ 0600
                                  DIVEBALL ----------------- 0700
                                  NESTBALL ----------------- 0800
                                  REPEATBALL --------------- 0900
                                  ITEM_TIMERBALL ----------- 0A00
                                  LUXURYBALL --------------- 0B00
                                  PREMIERBALL -------------- 0C00
                                  POTION ------------------- 0D00
                                  ANTIDOTE ----------------- 0E00
                                  BURNHEAL ----------------- 0F00
                                  ICEHEAL ------------------ 1000
                                  AWAKENING ---------------- 1100
                                  PARLYZHEAL --------------- 1200
                                  FULLRESTORE -------------- 1300
                                  MAXPOTION ---------------- 1400
                                  HYPERPOTION -------------- 1500
                                  SUPERPOTION -------------- 1600
                                  FULLHEAL ----------------- 1700
                                  REVIVE ------------------- 1800
                                  MAXREVIVE ---------------- 1900
                                  FRESHWATER --------------- 1A00
                                  SODAPOP ------------------ 1B00
                                  LEMONADE ----------------- 1C00
                                  MOOMOOMILK --------------- 1D00
                                  ENERGYPOWDER ------------- 1E00
                                  ENERGYROOT --------------- 1F00
                                  HEALPOWDER --------------- 2000
                                  REVIVALHERB -------------- 2100
                                  ETHER -------------------- 2200
                                  MAXETHER ----------------- 2300
                                  ELIXIR ------------------- 2400
                                  MAXELIXIR ---------------- 2500
                                  LAVACOOKIE --------------- 2600
                                  BLUEFLUTE ---------------- 2700
                                  YELLOWFLUTE -------------- 2800
                                  REDFLUTE ----------------- 2900
                                  BLACKFLUTE --------------- 2A00
                                  WHITEFLUTE --------------- 2B00
                                  BERRYJUICE --------------- 2C00
                                  SACREDASH ---------------- 2D00
                                  SHOALSALT ---------------- 2E00
                                  SHOALSHELL --------------- 2F00
                                  REDSHARD ----------------- 3000
                                  BLUESHARD ---------------- 3100
                                  YELLOWSHARD -------------- 3200
                                  GREENSHARD --------------- 3300
                                  HENTAIMAG ---------------- 3400
                                  NAMETAG ------------------ 3500
                                  HPUP --------------------- 3F00
                                  PROTEIN ------------------ 4000
                                  IRON --------------------- 4100
                                  CARBOS ------------------- 4200
                                  CALCIUM ------------------ 4300
                                  RARECANDY ---------------- 4400
                                  PPUP --------------------- 4500
                                  ZINC --------------------- 4600
                                  PPMAX -------------------- 4700
                                  GUARDSPEC. --------------- 4900
                                  DIREHIT ------------------ 4A00
                                  XATTACK ------------------ 4B00
                                  XDEFEND ------------------ 4C00
                                  XSPEED ------------------- 4D00
                                  XACCURACY ---------------- 4E00
                                  XSPECIAL ----------------- 4F00
                                  POKEDOLL ----------------- 5000
                                  FLUFFYTAIL --------------- 5100
                                  SUPERREPEL --------------- 5300
                                  MAXREPEL ----------------- 5400
                                  ESCAPEROPE --------------- 5500
                                  REPEL -------------------- 5600
                                  SUNSTONE ----------------- 5D00
                                  MOONSTONE ---------------- 5E00
                                  FIRESTONE ---------------- 5F00
                                  THUNDERSTONE ------------- 6000
                                  WATERSTONE --------------- 6100
                                  LEAFSTONE ---------------- 6200
                                  TINYMUSHROOM ------------- 6700
                                  BIGMUSHROOM -------------- 6800
                                  PEARL -------------------- 6A00
                                  BIGPEARL ----------------- 6B00
                                  STARDUST ----------------- 6C00
                                  STARPIECE ---------------- 6D00
                                  NUGGET ------------------- 6E00
                                  HEARTSCALE --------------- 6F00
                                  ORANGEMAIL --------------- 7900
                                  HARBORMAIL --------------- 7A00
                                  GLITTERMAIL -------------- 7B00
                                  MECHMAIL ----------------- 7C00
                                  WOODMAIL ----------------- 7D00
                                  WAVEMAIL ----------------- 7E00
                                  BEADMAIL ----------------- 7F00
                                  SHADOWMAIL --------------- 8000
                                  TROPICMAIL --------------- 8100
                                  DREAMMAIL ---------------- 8200
                                  FABMAIL ------------------ 8300
                                  RETROMAIL ---------------- 8400
                                  CHERRY ------------------- 8500
                                  CHESTNUT ----------------- 8600
                                  PEACH -------------------- 8700
                                  RAWSTBERRY --------------- 8800
                                  ASPEARBERRY -------------- 8900
                                  LEPPABERRY --------------- 8A00
                                  ORANGE ------------------- 8B00
                                  PERSIMMON ---------------- 8C00
                                  LUMBERRY ----------------- 8D00
                                  CITRUS ------------------- 8E00
                                  FIGYBERRY ---------------- 8F00
                                  KIWI --------------------- 9000
                                  MANGO -------------------- 9100
                                  AGUAVBERRY --------------- 9200
                                  PAPAYA ------------------- 9300
                                  RAZZBERRY ---------------- 9400
                                  BLUKBERRY ---------------- 9500
                                  BANANA ------------------- 9600
                                  WEPEARBERRY -------------- 9700
                                  PINEAPPLE ---------------- 9800
                                  POMEGRANITE -------------- 9900
                                  KELPSYBERRY -------------- 9A00
                                  QUALOTBERRY -------------- 9B00
                                  HONEYDEW ----------------- 9C00
                                  GRAPE -------------------- 9D00
                                  TOMATO ------------------- 9E00
                                  CORNNBERRY --------------- 9F00
                                  MAGOSTBERRY -------------- A000
                                  RABUTABERRY -------------- A100
                                  LEMON -------------------- A200
                                  SPELONBERRY -------------- A300
                                  PAMTREBERRY -------------- A400
                                  WATERMELON --------------- A500
                                  DURINBERRY --------------- A600
                                  BELUEBERRY --------------- A700
                                  LICHEE ------------------- A800
                                  GANLONBERRY -------------- A900
                                  SALACBERRY --------------- AA00
                                  PETAYABERRY -------------- AB00
                                  APRICOT ------------------ AC00
                                  LANSATBERRY -------------- AD00
                                  STARFBERRY --------------- AE00
                                  ENIGMABERRY -------------- AF00
                                  BRIGHTPOWDER ------------- B300
                                  WHITEHERB ---------------- B400
                                  MACHOBRACE --------------- B500
                                  EXP.SHARE ---------------- B600
                                  QUICKCLAW ---------------- B700
                                  SOOTHEBELL --------------- B800
                                  MENTALHERB --------------- B900
                                  CHOICEBAND --------------- BA00
                                  KINGSROCK ---------------- BB00
                                  SILVERPOWDER ------------- BC00
                                  AMULETCOIN --------------- BD00
                                  CLEANSETAG --------------- BE00
                                  SOULDEW ------------------ BF00
                                  DEEPSEATOOTH ------------- C000
                                  DEEPSEASCALE ------------- C100
                                  SMOKEBALL ---------------- C200
                                  EVERSTONE ---------------- C300
                                  FOCUSBAND ---------------- C400
                                  LUCKYEGG ----------------- C500
                                  SCOPELENS ---------------- C600
                                  METALCOAT ---------------- C700
                                  LEFTOVERS ---------------- C800
                                  DRAGONSCALE -------------- C900
                                  LIGHTBALL ---------------- CA00
                                  SOFTSAND ----------------- CB00
                                  HARDSTONE ---------------- CC00
                                  MIRACLESEED -------------- CD00
                                  BLACKGLASSES ------------- CE00
                                  BLACKBELT ---------------- CF00
                                  MAGNET ------------------- D000
                                  MYSTICWATER -------------- D100
                                  SHARPBEAK ---------------- D200
                                  POISONBARB --------------- D300
                                  NEVERMELTICE ------------- D400
                                  SPELLTAG ----------------- D500
                                  TWISTEDSPOON ------------- D600
                                  CHARCOAL ----------------- D700
                                  DRAGONFANG --------------- D800
                                  SILKSCARF ---------------- D900
                                  UPGRADE ------------------ DA00
                                  SHELLBELL ---------------- DB00
                                  SEAINCENSE --------------- DC00
                                  LAXINCENSE --------------- DD00
                                  LUCKYPUNCH --------------- DE00
                                  METALPOWDER -------------- DF00
                                  THICKCLUB ---------------- E000
                                  STICK -------------------- E100
                                  REDSCARF ----------------- FE00
                                  BLUESCARF ---------------- FF00
                                  PINKSCARF ---------------- 0001
                                  GREENSCARF --------------- 0101
                                  YELLOWSCARF -------------- 0201
                                  SKATEBOARD1 -------------- 0301
                                  COINCASE ----------------- 0401
                                  ITEMFINDER --------------- 0501
                                  OLDROD ------------------- 0601
                                  GOODROD ------------------ 0701
                                  SUPERROD ----------------- 0801
                                  S.S.TICKET --------------- 0901
                                  CONTESTPASS -------------- 0A01
                                  SQUIRTBOTTLE ------------- 0C01
                                  AMULET ------------------- 0D01
                                  SOOTSACK ----------------- 0E01
                                  BASEMENTKEY -------------- 0F01
                                  SKATEBOARD2 -------------- 1001
                                  POROKCASE ---------------- 1101
                                  LETTER ------------------- 1201
                                  EONTICKET ---------------- 1301
                                  REDORB ------------------- 1140
                                  BLUEORB ------------------ 1150
                                  SCANNER ------------------ 1160
                                  GOGOGGLES ---------------- 1170
                                  METEORITE ---------------- 1180
                                  RM1KEY ------------------- 1190
                                  RM2KEY ------------------- 11A0
                                  RM4KEY ------------------- 11B0
                                  RM6KEY ------------------- 11C0
                                  STORAGEKEY --------------- 11D0
                                  ROOTFOSSIL --------------- 11E0
                                  CLAWFOSSIL --------------- 11F0
                                  DEVONSCOPE --------------- 1200
                                  TM01 --------------------- 1210
                                  TM02 --------------------- 1220
                                  TM03 --------------------- 1230
                                  TM04 --------------------- 1240
                                  TM05 --------------------- 1250
                                  TM06 --------------------- 1260
                                  TM07 --------------------- 1270
                                  TM08 --------------------- 1280
                                  TM09 --------------------- 1290
                                  TM10 --------------------- 12A0
                                  TM11 --------------------- 12B0
                                  TM12 --------------------- 12C0
                                  TM13 --------------------- 12D0
                                  TM14 --------------------- 12E0
                                  TM15 --------------------- 12F0
                                  TM16 --------------------- 1300
                                  TM17 --------------------- 1310
                                  TM18 --------------------- 1320
                                  TM19 --------------------- 1330
                                  TM20 --------------------- 1340
                                  TM21 --------------------- 1350
                                  TM22 --------------------- 1360
                                  TM23 --------------------- 1370
                                  TM24 --------------------- 1380
                                  TM25 --------------------- 1390
                                  TM26 --------------------- 13A0
                                  TM27 --------------------- 13B0
                                  TM28 --------------------- 13C0
                                  TM29 --------------------- 13D0
                                  TM30 --------------------- 13E0
                                  TM31 --------------------- 13F0
                                  TM32 --------------------- 0014
                                  TM33 --------------------- 1014
                                  TM34 --------------------- 2014
                                  TM35 --------------------- 3014
                                  TM36 --------------------- 4014
                                  TM37 --------------------- 5014
                                  TM38 --------------------- 6014
                                  TM39 --------------------- 7014
                                  TM40 --------------------- 8014
                                  TM41 --------------------- 9014
                                  TM42 --------------------- A014
                                  TM43 --------------------- B014
                                  TM44 --------------------- C014
                                  TM45 --------------------- D014
                                  TM46 --------------------- E014
                                  TM47 --------------------- F014
                                  TM48 --------------------- 0015
                                  TM49 --------------------- 1015
                                  TM50 --------------------- 2015
                                  HM01 --------------------- 3015
                                  HM02 --------------------- 4015
                                  HM03 --------------------- 5015
                                  HM04 --------------------- 6015
                                  HM05 --------------------- 7015
                                  HM06 --------------------- 8015
                                  HM07 --------------------- 9015
                                  HM08 --------------------- A015




                                  Sometimes I use ScriptEd for some stuff because it depends on what im editing!
                                  are there offsets for the following items: MYSTICTICKET, AURORATICKET, and EONTICKET?
                                    #25    
                                  Old April 15th, 2008 (7:54 AM).
                                  Binary's Avatar
                                  Binary Binary is offline
                                  え?
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                                    Age: 22
                                    Posts: 3,993
                                    I like the tutorial, its something new in a while.
                                    I'm finally relieved there's a tutorial about something else rather than the daily basics.
                                    It's pretty good. Nice work!
                                    __________________
                                    Closed Thread
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:26 PM.