• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Just curious, are we able to vote for Brown 1.2 in a future one? You said scrapbox included =p

>KILLER<

NOOB HACKER/GOOD PLAYER
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
flame of rage
the three starter pokemons are cute when the are in OW forms

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
i vote flame of rage coz have a potential to finish it soon and nice palletes,spirites etc :D hope the creator and the team add d/p pokemon to make there hack better :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, for the first time, it was a close up ending, but the winner finally was Pokémon Flame of Rage, by X-Buster (and Rom Reaverz Hacking Team). Let's hope this award helps them to keep working hard with the game ;)

Voting Results
Flame of Rage, with 7 votes
Silver Current, with 6 votes
Amnesia and Tale of Baby Deoxys, both with 3 votes
Hokum Trilogy, with 1 vote

Congratulations and the like on F.of Rage's thread, please ;P

OK, let's start with this new week's voting. There were some new threads, and that means more voting options :D
But still, I decided to keep Scrapbox's hacks as part of the votings, however, they'll have to meet certain requirements (mainly to pick those that show potential, seriousness and that they attract attention ;P)

-its topic must have been started more than 31 days ago but it must not be older than 62 days.
-the thread must be in the first five pages of the Scrapbox
-it must be marked as a "hot" thread (that's gotten after receiving lots of views)
-it should contain at least some in-game images through its thread, we are not voting for ideas, but for hacks in overall

Those who meet the requeriments will automatically be added each week. Just two this time, but a huge ammount will be coming on the next weeks. Keep working on your projects, and good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I vote for: Pokemon Silvercurrent...

Mainly because of it's scripting, and because I think it can go far...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Silver Current is starting to look great. I love the way scripts were inserted. I also love the way Team Rocket captured Lugia (my precciiiiiooouuusss!!! No!!! I'll get you Team Rocket! :P) So I vote for Silver Current... ;)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Yeah I'm scripter, so I vote for silver current too.
you may have guessed, the reason: I like their scripts ^^

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
Pokemon SilverCurrent. The scripting is quite good, and the story looks quite decent. It also seems to be updated fairly often. :)

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
i ALSO VOTE FOR SILVERCURRENT
BECAUSE ITS HAS VERY BEST SCRIPT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back