• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
As usual, impressive tiles. Is Falkner's Gym an official Gym? Because it sounds a bit weird that a badge from the past would count as something official... :\

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
As usual, impressive tiles. Is Falkner's Gym an official Gym? Because it sounds a bit weird that a badge from the past would count as something official... :\

Thnx ^^ and it´s a offical gym after you've beat falkner the boy will pass you after that and you tak to the celebi statue it will bring you back to the Present ;)

@Saurav: Thnx ^^

@prince112: yes that's right the gym trainers i must still add ;) i've already changed there battle sprites (the old G/S/C sprite (birdkeeper)

@Adammac: Well actual yes :P but a lot of people helped me with change the pallet for the tiles and add them in the tileset ;) (Btw. Violet city (past) and gym are done in maps , scripts and tiles (whas al lot work but it's done ^^)

Ontopic:
Hello people a little update now ^^ I've ripped the falkner Battle sprite from the G/S/C games ^^ I've add him the game ^^ (And almost forgot i've change the ow's of G/S/C I'm now making the / using the FR style OW's i'm now working on a FR version of Falkner if it not works i'll use the one of Pokemon Platinum (i'll give them then (if i use it) Credits but... the in battle sprite will be in G/S/C style here is a screen how it looks
I hope you like it ^^
pokemonthunderemblem2qv7.png

That whas all people...
Cya

Aten

Latieon Reborn
Years
screenies look pretty good and the name sounds quite interesting.
Im quite alright in the english language so if you want help with anything do ask.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Aten:
screenies look pretty good and the name sounds quite interesting.
Im quite alright in the english language so if you want help with anything do ask.

Thnx and thnx for asking to help if i need help i'll PM you ;)

Ontopic:
Hello people it's new screenie time :)i've got here 2 new screenies and a new video of a totally new script in Tropical valley ^^ i hope you like it ^^
pokemonthunderemblemao3.png
pokemonthunderemblem3gr9.png

and here is the new script of the new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQSq8lq3fc
That whas all people cya....

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
It's looking good :P go on and don't give up
You are very good.

Pinky Diaper

Beauty - A perfect Picture
Years
Wow mama, great hack. I like the sprites a lot.

I hope the storyline will be In-Depth because i enjoy In-Depth storylines as much as I appreciate great maps and graphics, anyways enough of my ramblings.

Good luck and have fun with the hack :D

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Thnx everybody ^^

Ontopic:'
I've got 3 new screenies for you people Enjoy ^^
Pokecenter 2F (trade centrum)
pokemonthunderemblemim8.png

Other:
pokemonthunderemblem2zg3.png
pokemonthunderemblem3ea9.png

And a new video of The second meeting with Prof. Zeno ^^ (i've upload the video on Megavideo people i'm sorry ;) because youtube doesn't work by me :(
anyway enjoy the video :)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3QARN25G
(I'm sorry for the bad quality mega video is not so very good in uploading and in pixels of the movie)
That whas all people.
Cya

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, nice Pokecenter tiles. They look very nice. The updates also look very good. In the second screen with the old guy, there's an error in the textbox with that arrow coming down. It's not full -_-
Anyways, looks good so far!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Wow, nice Pokecenter tiles. They look very nice. The updates also look very good. In the second screen with the old guy, there's an error in the textbox with that arrow coming down. It's not full -_-
Anyways, looks good so far!

Thnx^^

@Epsilon and Pinky Diaper: Thnx ^^

Ontopic:
I've got three new screenies people ^^ Enjoy oh almust forgot i'm going on Holiday to spain the comming two weeks people so in the commming two weeks there will be no updates after that i'll come back with awesome new updates and scripts ;)
but for now.... Enjoy
The trainer sprite of Dawn ^^ (in the trainer card) i've used the colors of the fire-red girl so it has not the orginal colors.
pokemonthunderemblemuy4.png

Other:
pokemonthunderemblem2if9.png
pokemonthunderemblem3ji0.png

(In that cave (where you see brendan) has some mapping errors i'll fix it as soon as possible).

Request: I've got a question people who can import this in my hack? (look at the tekst (left and right (colors)
pokemonthuderemblemteskan2.png

So if you want to help me with that (if you can do that) please say it then

That whas all people....
Cya

Last edited:

Pinky Diaper

Beauty - A perfect Picture
Years
Nice new screens, and sorry but i dont know how to help you with the textboxes. I like Dawn's image but I know who you made it from but i'll just keep it a secret :P, anyway happy holidays :D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thnx^^

@Epsilon and Pinky Diaper: Thnx ^^

Ontopic:
I've got three new screenies people ^^ Enjoy oh almust forgot i'm going on Holiday to spain the comming two weeks people so in the commming two weeks there will be no updates after that i'll come back with awesome new updates and scripts ;)
but for now.... Enjoy
The trainer sprite of Dawn ^^ (in the trainer card) i've used the colors of the fire-red girl so it has not the orginal colors.
pokemonthunderemblemuy4.png

Other:
pokemonthunderemblem2if9.png
pokemonthunderemblem3ji0.png

(In that cave (where you see brendan) has some mapping errors i'll fix it as soon as possible).

Request: I've got a question people who can import this in my hack? (look at the tekst (left and right (colors)
pokemonthuderemblemteskan2.png

So if you want to help me with that (if you can do that) please say it then

That whas all people....
Cya

Huh? I thought Dawn is always wearing a skirt instead of trousers.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hello, mitchel1. I like the new screenshots, but the new heroine, Dawn... it looks really bad. There is no shading, or very poorly done shading, as well as the red shading on Dawn's pants, when it should be white or gray.

Also, It looks like you resized its head, so it looks very weird, and it has a weird pose for Dawn.

Maybe you should work on your spriting skills. Other than what I said, this hack looks really good!

Back