• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you want to be in the pokemon world?

gabe12

Squirtle Lover
Years
I wish i could be in the pokemon world that would be hecka tight imagine training a little chimchar and making it power ur self.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Perhaps, but I'm moving it the General either way since it sooooo doesn't belong here.

Live in the pokemon world, probably not. I'd have to eat cute little Pikachus for dinner and get attacked all the time. u.u

-MOVED-

Years
No, cause then we'd have video games based on our world, which is boring!

And some of the pokemon seem a bit to human. Like, am i supposed to talk to it, or rub it's belly?

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years

And some of the pokemon seem a bit to human. Like, am i supposed to talk to it, or rub it's belly?

But we'd just be playing Call of Duty 4 instead, which I must say is far from boring :P

I'd prolly try and be a gym leader. If not, I'd join the pokemilitary. Heh heh heh I mean fufufu

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years

Its only boring because we are used to it. They probably do have a video game like this in some alternate dimension where pokemon exist. Where someone is saying this exact same question and someone responding "No we can't have video games based on our world cause its boring"

Anyway living in the pokemon world would be pretty fun. I wouldn't mind it

{1500 posts YAHOO!!}

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
Years
If it was from birth, then I honestly couldn't say. Pokemon would just be a way of life. However, if I could suddenly choose to make this world a pokemon world, then no. Such a transition would be far too sharp and difficult to overcome for me - I wouldn't cope with such a high level of change.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
Yes, if it was a way of life.. i probably wouldn't like to have a Pokémon world as it will be very hard to get a legendary. It would all go wrong, people trying to steal Pokémon, etc

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Yes. If only Pokemon World is true. There'd be no school and only you'll do is adventure. Travelling to the whole world with your precious partner Pokemon.

Years
why would u play games if pokemon was real thats just stupid everyone will be on there own adventures I love games but i would be training my pokemon duh

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Yes, I would like to be in the pokemon world, because it would be awesome not to be home and not go to school. lol :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
I wouldnt wanna live there. Everyone's too nice. Plus everything is resolved with pokemon battles. Whatever happened to hitting people in the face whe you wanted a fight? :P

But seriously, yeah it would be pretty sweet, leaving home at 12 and making a name for yourself.

Walrein

Banned
Years
Put a dark tower with wild Gastly, Duskull, Haunter and other spooky ghosts to attack you, and them reach a dark/ghost gym leader who is me :P .

Cid

Years
I want to be a Pokemon. I want to be either a Piplup, Pichu, Squirtle, Eevee, Treecko, Riolu, Starly, Celebi, Dialga, Latios, Plusle or Minun. But I really want to be a Legendary! Especially Dialga/Celebi!

If I can't be one, I'll just be either a Gym Leader or a Shiny Collector.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
OBVIOUSLY!!! HELL YEAH!! Lol... its practically everyones dream here... I love the fact that you get to be a trainer at 10 and you get to travel around the world... That would be soo awesome!!!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
..... and it would be awesome if you're a leader of some an evil or good Team. If only I'd create a Latias Team for sure. Pwning Team Rocketz and Team Galaxies. lol.....

Also it is suitable for the adventurers are Exploration Team!

^_^

Back