• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

House|Apartment|Condo?

Which do you live in?

• House

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Apartment

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Condo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Please mention otherwise)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
As is standard in this country, a three-storey brick house with a sloped & tiled roof; two floors for general use, topmost is the loft.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
I live in a house, and i have always since when i was born.

Years
I have lived in an apartment and condo before. I cureently live in a house though, and have for the past 5 years. I'll probably be moving back into an apartment soon though since I'll be out on my own.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, since I live in the middle of the capital of my country, I have to stay in a flat in the second floor of a building. It's not too big, but since we are only two living there, we have enough space.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I chose other because I live in a dormitory right now. Mind you, it's a rather fancy one since it's suite-style, but it's still a dorm. In suite-style, I have my own room in an apartment-type room with three other suitemates. There're two bathrooms and a kitchen. :D I may not like my roommates much, but I quite like my dorm. It's also the only one with air conditioning which I am so thankful for, since it's already pretty warm at night.

My family lives in a two-storey house though. @_@ It's huge and we all want to move to a smaller house with a MUCH smaller yard. I'd miss my room, though. It's big with a walk-in closet and my own bathroom. D:

MUSION

>:)
Years
I live in a house. I've moved a few times in my life but I've always lived in a house.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
I live in a small house with my two parents. Even with just us here, it's a little too small for my liking, but the rent's cheap. You get what you pay for basically.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I live in a one room apartment, which really sucks. Planning on moving sometime before the end of the year, but that's still going to be a while away. @_@;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Okay, in Florida, My family and I live in a very large apartment, the reason we have an apartment is we knew my mother would be doing travel nursing for this year. Which is why I'm currently in an apartment in Virginia, due to my mother's work. This May, the 21st, we'll be going back to Florida. Where we'll be getting a house near the beach. :D So many changes in what I live in lately. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
I live in a nice cozy two story house that has--get ready--three bathrooms!
It's a great house, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It's truely 'Home Sweet Home" ^^

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I live in a normal cardboard box... you know? The ones with no flat screen TVs and chandeliers. And for vacations I go to my mansion in Luxembourg. <_<

Bleh, I live in the standard two story home.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I live in a Ranch style house. During the summer I practically live in my family's lakeside cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back