• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
I based the National Park on the one from johto, with a few changes to it though.

I miss the feeling of johto because it felt less linear to the rest of the games so far.

I'm trying to bring a certain open endness to the game.

Oh, ok I understand now. Well I hope you do a good job on this project.

ps- i love the new screenies

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
awesome man, that look really good, I really like it.
Ooh, and underground air vents, you spoil us! XD

Once again man, awesome, I love your game.
Keep it up man

Waudby

Oh sorry about the darkness it was taken at night in the game so that's why it's darker.

It's quite a bit nicer to look at during the day, so if people want screenshots of the day time.

Say now :D

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Mmm, yes, show us a screenshot during the day time : x

The route looks really cool so far. May ask is there any particular reason why it's a large route?

Anyway, keep it up Waudby~ : D

Waudby

Got som enew screens of a different part of the route as well for you all.

The NPC is a sprite of lucas because I make a map, then add a few small details, then add in the lucas sprite as a place holder then decided on dialogue etc and then finally finish it off with the correct people etc.

That's if you're wondering :P

screenshot200806061716250362.png

screenshot200806061716550094.png

Shows a new addition to the menu, only in the testing stages at the moment, a real time clock and day system ready for all the time related events.

screenshot200806061717040605.png

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Hoho nice but is there goin to be added stuff 2 the menu. Or will you have a 5th pokegear card to check guild quests? Like a quest book. But digital and radio transmitted. You get me?

Waudby

Right, I am leaving to go into hospital tomorrow and i'm not sure how long i'll be away from the forums for, shouldn't be more than a week or so, once i'm back and the thread is at 300 posts or more, I will upload the demo.

Obviously if i'm no tback and the thread reaches 300, then I can't post the demo :P

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Νο fair you devil. Coe on people show yor support for the game and show your caring for the poor soul who has to go to the hospital and wants to cheer up afterwards to bw able to release a demo. Come on!

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
So um does this mean we can Spam...
Well anyways what are you going to the hospital for?
Anyways if you sick I hope you get better
If you having some type of surgery, i wish you all the best and hope it turns out well. Bye

Last edited:

GAK

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
Well, hi, i do not know you, but i think that this game is really cool. I hope that you get well in the hospital!

Waudby

Okay guys i'm now out of hospital but i'm still in recovery so i'm not able to make many updates for the next few days.

for everyone that was asking, I went in for a thyroidectomy, which is the removal of the thyroid gland from your throat. The surgery went fine and I'm now on the mend.

I will do my best to update the thread when I can.

Thanks for the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back