• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Five years for Koroku!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I know it says March 2004, but he actually joined 6/10/03, and so today is Greg's fifth PC anniversary. So...happy anniversary!

Holy crap, it really doesn't feel like we've known each other for four years out of those five, does it? o_o;

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Well we really don't know each other, but five years is certainly grounds for a random guy to say congrats. So, congrats on five years, Koroku! It really shows how much you must love the PC if you're willing to stick around for so long.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
One year of it was spent in banland so (^_^)

Thanks Geoff, even if you didn't do anything til I MSNed you emoing <3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
One year of it was spent in banland so (^_^)

Thanks Geoff, even if you didn't do anything til I MSNed you emoing <3
I would have made it anyway, even without you emoing. I had to actually be on PC long enough to post something today first though. >o

aRedMoon

Years
I've changed my username ONCE on this forum... so it's okay <3

HI <3 LONG TIME NO SEE. You were... a spriter right? You... ripped the Emerald sprites first, nene? ^^'

devilicious

dream
Years
YES ♥ LOOONG TIME

And yes, I was. And yes I did.
But I have retired ages ago. ;_;

The last thing I sprited was a custom Trainer Card for a friend like two years ago. Also wtf, remember our Trainer Card shops? :D

devilicious

dream
Years
And to think they started here at PC with Tendo, and yet no one knows that. ;_;

And the fact we're spamming your anniversary thread means it's now awesome.

devilicious

dream
Years
I don't think so. D: I last saw him before I was banned, so that's like three years ago.

There's only you and I from the oldschool spriters now. ;_;

aRedMoon

Years
It seems so long ago that we were doing stuff like that.

And is it just me or are like all the old time cool people /b/anned now :(
{ Koroku } { Five years at PC today } says:
Anniversary thread should be about reuniting with old friends that I spent many hours posting back and forth with ;___;

Mizuiro

Faito Kamo~
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 14, 2008
I've worked for you for over a year! You've taught me so much! Thanks! <333

Happy 5 years with more to come on the way~ :33

aRedMoon

Years
Not sure if b&, but they're just not here anymore. ;_;
I miss the old crew ;_; We had soo much fun in the old days.

(Oh god, I'm starting to sound like the emo oldies that say PC is such crap now X_X)
At least now there's me. ;3
INDEED :D

<3
I've worked for you for over a year! You've taught me so much! Thanks! <333

Happy 5 years with more to come on the way~ :33
Kev, I love you. Even if I don't say it in such nice words. ;_;

Gerri Shin

  
Years
just another random guy that joined within the last year here to say, congrats on 5 years. While most would just roll their eyes at 5 years at a pokémon forum, I however respect your dedication. but yeah, mainly just congrats.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...Those links in your signature...... So it really IS you!! I thought it might have been with the same username and all, but then it could have also been a coincidence...

Happy 5th PC anniversary, Koroku (or should I call you Boy 412 now...? Hmm...). I guess with RnR supposedly dead, you'll have even more time to spend here.

aRedMoon

Years
just another random guy that joined within the last year here to say, congrats on 5 years. While most would just roll their eyes at 5 years at a pokémon forum, I however respect your dedication. but yeah, mainly just congrats.
Too bad I don't even visit the Pokemon areas much anymore. :P

(Would anyone believe that I joined here as a ROM hacker?!?!)
...Those links in your signature...... So it really IS you!! I thought it might have been with the same username and all, but then it could have also been a coincidence...

Happy 5th PC anniversary, Koroku (or should I call you Boy 412 now...? Hmm...). I guess with RnR supposedly dead, you'll have even more time to spend here.
?!?! Someone from DATS?!?!

le gasp :O

And RnR isn't dead ;_; RnR3 info just came out today :O And Star Force 2 is due in just a few weeks \o/

Back