• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Five years for Koroku!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Talk about dedication. Wow, congratulations on staying here at PC for such a long time, Koroku! That's an incredible amount of time, happy anniversary! Hopefully you can stick around even longer. ;D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Talk about dedication. Wow, congratulations on staying here at PC for such a long time, Koroku! That's an incredible amount of time, happy anniversary! Hopefully you can stick around even longer. ;D
;o

Maybe I shall... maybe I won't.

*glares at Geoff to BRING BACK LIFE to webbies by POSTING*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Congrats Koroku aka JKaizer! Yes I remember by your old username. XD 5 years, that is totally awesome! I been seeing you around and you are pretty cool person. ^^ I hope to see you around in a few more years. If you don't know me, well I was pikastar then I was Lucy-chan, Lucy, and now I go by Utada.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Happy 5th anniversary Koroku!

I remember when I was a n00b back in 2005 and kept asking why you were banned. XD Glad to see your so dedicated to PC after 5 years. XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Congrats Koroku aka JKaizer! Yes I remember by your old username. XD 5 years, that is totally awesome! I been seeing you around and you are pretty cool person. ^^ I hope to see you around in a few more years. If you don't know me, well I was pikastar then I was Lucy-chan, Lucy, and now I go by Utada.
Hmm... the username rings a bell ;o
Happy 5th anniversary Koroku!

I remember when I was a n00b back in 2005 and kept asking why you were banned. XD Glad to see your so dedicated to PC after 5 years. XD
My banning ;_; SO MANY MEMORIES T_T

Back