• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
I'm stuck and kinda pissed off right now, i tried applying the ips patch to the game, but when i start up the game all I get is a white screen. I've searched on the internet on how to fix this and ive searched here, i havent found anything. Can someone plz give me a detailed explination on how to get this rom to work? PM me plz

eodeth

The guy who pwns... all
Years
here is ur answer xbox burner
I'm stuck and kinda pissed off right now, i tried applying the ips patch to the game, but when i start up the game all I get is a white screen. I've searched on the internet on how to fix this and ive searched here, i havent found anything. Can someone plz give me a detailed explination on how to get this rom to work? PM me plz
did you read the first quote?

and ... thanks for the link but there is an easier way but whatever, it works great using that rom

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Shiny Mudkip, please do not ever tell people where to download ROMs especially on here. Everything should be transferred via IPS patches. Next time you will receive an infraction if you do so again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
I've noticed this problem on both this thread, and on bazza's site that you get stuck after the first trainer in the fourth gym and i have this same problem.

Can anyone help me?

Shiny Mudkip

everyone on pc are n00bs
Years
Sorry, Blazichu. I didn't think that that was breaking the rules because I wasn't giving a direct link to the ROM, I won't do it again...

EDIT: zappyguy, I had the same problem, I just used Walk Through Walls.

~Shiny Mudkip

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
whats wrong in the post of shiny mudkip? theres no wrong there he just only quote what the creator said thats all..

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
the game is great so far bazzaroony but whenever i choose my pokemon, the game freezes.
here is a picture of what it looks like.

is it your IPS patch or is it because my ruby rom is maybe hacked?

Same. But my Ruby ROM is clean and un-hacked.

Bazza, what should I do?

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
you have to go to bazzas Topaz website and get the fully functional ROM from there, the ips patch doesnt full work......read bazzas first post and he will tell you that

BTW i have played up to getting "rock smash" and i have to say this is a pretty impressive hack, especialy since its complete

and i have to report a glich....every once in a while after a battle or something the game spirite turns kind of red and sticks to the far left of the screen and wont turn back to normal untill i enter a PokeCenter ect.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I saw, but I don't know where his site is. If I didn I would've done that by now.

Also, please try to use proper grammar >_>

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Well the link has been mentioned at least 7 time in this topic, since he can only release it as a full blown ROM then you're going to have to use google or read the clues in the very first post, plus the web site is posted like 20 times in the first post.

iz dat gammicaly coreect fer ya

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Close enough, but this sucks:

iz dat gammicaly coreect fer ya

Proper Geammar:

Is that grammarically correct for you?

I'll look for the link.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Its agenst the rules to ask and/or link to sites containing any type of roms

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
does anyone know where the fire and ice rock is...i found the thunder rock and its legendary was awesome, but i can find the other two rocks, does anyone know where they are

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Hey I'm at the ghost type gym and ive battled the sorcerer or whatever he is. I listened to his directions but i still cant advance. I know he sais 1 right, 2 up, 10 left but all I get is pushed away.

Last edited:
Back