• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanboys, who for you is the hottest female character in the Pokemon Anime and games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i totally think that Cynthia is really hot i have a thing for blondes and Candice because she has Short Shorts also maybe Dawn

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Weird thread but hey why not. For me in this order:
5.Ash's mom(dont ask)
4.Dawn
3.May
2.Flannery.
1.Proffesor Ivy(.) (.) if you get it!

Tasteful Loathing

Danger, danger!
Years
Trainer-wise, Dawn, Trixie [from Love, The Totodile Style], and Chigusa [from Two Hits And A Miss].
As for leaders, Gardenia and Winona. Lucy from Battle Frontier, too.
& for the movies, older Molly from the third movie [Entei], and Hitomi from the seventh one [Deoxys]. Love, love, love Hitomi~.

Ivy, Prima, and Flannery are all gorgeous as well, but lots of people have said them already. ^^;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
My bro wanted me to say his...
MAY
He used to like Dawn, untill Kenny showed up.
(He hopes Kenny dies like the Kenny in South Park lol)

Cerisse

Trainer and Anime Fangirl!
Years
huh?

My bro wanted me to say his...
MAY
He used to like Dawn, untill Kenny showed up.
(He hopes Kenny dies like the Kenny in South Park lol)

You mean, after Kenny showed up, he used to like Dawn? Like...he likes Kenny? Kenny is a guy, right? The guy with the Prinplup? Kenny dying in the South Park series was really funny! Hahah! Like, Oh my God! HE killed Kenny! You bastard!!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Trixie [from Love, The Totodile Style]

You should meet Sunflorazumarill. He loves Trixie. As I type this, I'm working on a Trixie ecchi picture for him

and Chigusa [from Two Hits And A Miss].
Oh
my
gawd!

there is something so incredibly hot about Chigusa. I think it may be her hair because I once drew a fan gym leader with her hairdo only in turquoise and she came out freggin hot.
Too bad Chigusa is so overshadowed by everyone else. It also doesn't help that she only appeared once but I wont let that sink her lower!

I have some hotties myself
Cassidy - she's hot, gorgeous, confident and intelligent. With my logic, I should get an ***asm by just looking/thinking about her

Hinata - it's the hair and the androginy that gets me, not the skin tight outfit. She's IMO the best female heroine in any Pokemon game. Plus, girls just dont look like that anymore in the show

Isis - she was in the Beadull episode (Bibarel for you dubbies). For a random filler character, she was so hot that I lost my nerve just by looking at her pics on filb. If a character fully clothed can make you get like I got, then they are perhaps the hottest character... I dont know though, still hesitating on that.

Voyager, the blue haired girl from the first Pokemon movie - an odd beauty you dont see much in Pokemon

Natane is pretty hot...

Maria from the first Hunter J episode is jailbait.

Luana - my milf in the series

Miyamoto - although she was cd-drama exclusive, I think she is one of the three most beautiful females in pokemon. The others being Clair and Cassidy. I must add, to explain my mention of her in my post, is that often the beautiful are quite hot.

Doctor Anna from the episode where Brock's Zubat evolved was hot

Prof Ivy is hot

Liza (Charizard's current trainer, not that freaky looking gymleader) is pretty hot

for a ten year old, Marina is hot. Have you ever looked at those curves? Even at her biggest, May is no match for the mighty Marina.

and that's all for this post.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
You mean, after Kenny showed up, he used to like Dawn? Like...he likes Kenny? Kenny is a guy, right? The guy with the Prinplup? Kenny dying in the South Park series was really funny! Hahah! Like, Oh my God! HE killed Kenny! You bastard!!

No, my bro isn't gay. I told him that people said Dawn and Kenny make a good couple, after I said that, he didn't like Dawn anymore. And he hates Kenny, but he still watched DP:Battle Dimension this morning. He doesn't even know why Kenny is even in DP:Battle Dimension.

I know, my bro has South Park on his Xbox 360. There was this really funny episode:

Oh my god!

You got mail,

You bastard!

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
I LOVE Flannery and Cynthia! They are just too smexy! I heard Jessie a lot too and agree she is HOT!

Years
Jessie
It's partly the fact that she's team rocket too,plus she's been given such a good figure.
It's gotta be Jessie for me, a lot of the girls people are mentioning are meant to just be 10 or 11 aren't they? :|

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I don't know, I don't think about Girls. Though that may be because I haven't hit puberty yet.

However, the prettiest is May in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back