• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
ok this question is actually gonna make sense, i know you all have probably been asked this like a million times from n00bs but how in the name of all that is holy do you put a picture on your siggy?! ok now you may laugh..

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
What you do is have it in img tags:

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
He's a Spammer! TwIsTeD is 100% a SPAMmer!! For a few laughs, ehh?? You're gonna get banned for this Twisted! I know how to get the pics in your sig! Simple! You just put this in:

...U better not be working for BlackOrchid!

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
dude this guy has been spamming webmaster discussion lol oh boy it does sound fishy how he seems like he doesnt know how to do anything someone should do a backround check on hims seriously.......

<blaze

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
im not working for Black Orchid! Black Orchid is stupid! (black orchid: silence you foooool!)...yes master! but like i said i am 100% not working for black orchid!

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
lol need i say anymore hahaha

twisted id stop before you get a bad rep......

<blaze

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
Then please stop giving stupid topics and stupid questions that you know the answer to!

Then we can trust you!

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
ok first of all i a-m n-o-t a spammer! and i couldnt care less if you two believe me or not! and i really dont know how to put a pic on my siggy! you two are spamming right now! blaze flaming torchic told you to stop!

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
1. We ain't SPAMmin'! Were helping you!
2. About 20 people already gave you the way to put pictures in your siggy!
3. You could simply also look at the BB code help!
4. You did SPAM in this forum! You asked a question of how to start a topic!
5. Please stop SPAMming
End of Story!
Problem Solved!​

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
i have no remeberance of that lol besides im not spamming i told you how to do it and I was answering someones question so don't try to catch me spamming

dont forget
see isnt spam now cuz i just showed u how again so HA

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
in case you havent noticed...i HAVE stopped spamming and you two in here trying to start a flame war isnt really helping me..

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
That's It!

I answered your question! It's over! You're not SPAMming and we're not! SPAMming is over! We're not flaming either! We already told you 100 times how to put it in! Now make your siggy! I don't want to get banned unlike you so I'm going to post somewhere else!

PROBLEM SOLVED

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
All of you stop it now. This is completely unnecessary.

First of all, ?H?ϧ, don't make accusations unless you have all of your facts. It's rude and uncalled for. TwIsTeD may just have made an honest mistake with the first thread or something and the question thread ALWAYS comes up, so there's nothing wrong with it. (Although people really should check the FAQ pages before posting questions. ^_^)

Everyone, quit picking on eachother. Okay, so TwIsTeD may have broken a few rules here and there, but Master Blaze, you've also just broken the "no bypassing the character limit" rule.

TwIsTeD has his answer now, so I'm going to close this because you guys obviously can't conduct yourselves in a decent manner.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back