• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Shiny Pokemon

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
You know the world of pokemon, and you do have a favorite, maybe you do and maybe you don't. well it's then time to put on the shiny pokemons. what is your favorite shiny pokemon? it could be more than one shiny. And please also list what region that pokemon is from. If it's from all of the region you may post ''all of the region'' but other than that you should be O.K as long as there is NO SPAM

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
Years
  • Age 30
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
I guess my favorite would be a tie between Shiney Charizard and Shiney Rapidash (blue flames ftw).

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
but other than that you should be O.K as long as there is NO SPAM

Hypocrisy much?

Anyways, in my opinion, the nicest shiny Pokemon is Umbreon. That Pokemon looks so much better with bright blue rings than yellow, I can assure you. And yellow eyes? Yes, height of coolness. Nothing can match Umbreon's shiny form. Milotic is a close second though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Charizard, Umbreon, Mew, Ditto, other blue pokemon. Anything with blue. Oh, and Rayquaza.

Years
I like shiny rayquaza. It' cool. Darker.
dpmfsb384.png

the pic

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
My favorite shinies r:
Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glacion, Pikachu, Raquaza, Mew, Giratina, Dialga, Charizard, and Gallade.

So far.
If I remember anymore, I'll post them! ^^

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
My fav. shiny pokemon are: Drapion, pachirisu, venomoth, sandslash, zanegoose, marowak. :]

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Umbreon and Gyarados. Umbreon looks really cool (i'm just grateful EXTREMELY rare because sooo many people want a shiny Umbreon) and the GSC Red Gyarados just has a place in my heart.

Years
I like most shiney pokemon because they are very unique But i do not really have a favorite but i really like charizard and rayquaza but i can tell you i really do not like pokemon like grachomp and toxicroak that do not change at all i hate those ones. Ohh i just rembered my favorite has to be my one and only Parishu (the little chipmunk) its purple an the first shiney i got through chaining

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
My favorite and most lovely Pokemon in the world. Latias. As well she's my favorite Shiny Pokemon. She's all yellow, and it's my Third favorite color.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Umbreon,Gliscor,Gyarados,and Gallade. All except Gyarados are blue and look really cool.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
Charizard!!!!!!
C'mon, a black shiny Charizard!!! Dont you think thats awesome?!!?
Its super drop dead awwsoome!!

Back