• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Well-Hidden Legendary?

Most Well-Hidden Legendary?

• Moltres - RBY/FRLG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Articuno - RBY/FRLG

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Zapdos - RBY/FRLG

• Lugia - GSC

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Ho-Oh - GSC

• Kyogre - Emerald

• Groudon - Emerald

• Rayquaza - RSE

• Regice - RSE

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Regirock - RSE

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Registeel - RSE

• Rotom - DP

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Giratina - DP

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Regigigas - DP

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Azelf - DP

• Uxie - DP

• Heatran - DP

• Mewtwo - RSE/FRLG

• Total voters
Years
Rayquaza in RSE. I never did actually find the sky pillar and if i remember rightly there were no hits in the game. Some kid i met on holiday showed me where it was. I remember reading in the walkthrough about Rayquaza, it just said ''Rayquaza can be found at the sky pillar''. Yeaaaaaaaaah, but it didnt say where that was.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just a somewhat interesting fact which I got told by my friend the other day about the Regis; apparently their locations in Hoenn were based on positions in Japan where the Atomic bombs hit in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And as a result they are also capable of using the move Explosion.

And now I feel horrible for living in America. D: That just implies that they haven't forgiven us!

Anyway, of all time...most of you say Giratina. My answer to that is: Nah. I just go in rooms until I find him.

To the ones who say Regigigas, that's not too bad, either. :/ Mostly cause I can read visual braille anyway, so the original Regis were easy. The hardest part with them was just getting Wailord and Relicanth. But they are second in my book.

Rayquaza isn't 'hidden', so I won't say that.

I guess I'll say Kyogre in Emerald. Considering you had to talk the the weather man and hunt down the route and diving spot for the whale, yeah. There you have it.

But I guess the Regis should take the cake on this one.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Lugia and Ho-Oh in Silver/Gold/Crystal were hard and incredibly well hidden.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hm, this is a really good question and I'm annoyed by the fact that I didn't get to it sooner. I'm not going to pick the best hidden out of every generation because there should only be one absolute Legendary Pokemon that was best hidden. After thinking about it, for me, it was most definitely Lugia, mostly because when I was searching for Lugia, I was about seven years old, I didn't possess a walkthrough and I didn't even know that Lugia was in the Whirl Islands. However, I decided that I wanted to search the entire Whirl Islands because they surely existed for a reason greater than the player being able to obtain a few items and catch a few Pokemon. I remember stubling upon Lugia by accident, but before I even started the battle, I knew it was Lugia. After watching the second Pokémon movie, I had more or less pieced it together during my three day search in the Whirl Islands.

The Regis would've been amazingly hard if I hadn't had a walkthrough to know where they were, but they were quite easy to capture with a step by step guide, even if it took the fun out of the game just a tad.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Ah!

I forgot. Lugia.

He was incredibly difficult to find. I don't even know how I managed to ever get to him. And twice at that. Cause Nintendo was just smart enough to make every cave in that game pitch black. And guess what Game Boy Colors don't have? Lights.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
definitly regigigas, mostly because of the regi's i still havent got regigigas yet. lolz he is still a stutue

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Articuno in the first generation games. I think I was shown where it was, but it took so long to actually get to it... Heh, I never learned my way round the original layout of the Seafoam Islands.

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
Years
I voted for Regice but actually I think Giratina was hard to find cause you have to do those incredibly annoying puzzle things which tell you which way to go XD.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
For me, Giratina was easy, if you didn't know you could get Rotom, then that would've been hard. Also, you forgot Mespirit and Cresselia (DP) those are the hardest cause they always run away and if you didn't have the marking map, you were totally screwed.

Zelos

*yawn*
Years
I think Rotom would be the hardest if you didn't have prior knowledge that it was there. I mean, sure, the first time you were in the mansion you might have checked the TV because it looked suspicious... and you got even more suspicious when it SAID the TV was suspicious. You might have even made a mental note to check it again some other day... but really, after getting the National Dex, who would have remembered to head back to that mansion and check that TV, just to find some electronic ghost hiding in it? XD I sure wouldn't have, if I hadn't, err... read about it already, haha.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
Besides the ones you can't catch, like Arceus and Shaymin, I think Regigigas is pretty well-hidden. Sure, it's easy to find (just go to the Snowpoint Temple) but you do need Regice, Regirock and Registeel to get it and those are pretty well hidden. You need to do all kinds of stuff - open up the caves, have certain Pokemon in your party and walk around in caves certain ways.

Back