• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon dreams

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
ever gone to bed and late at night you have a pokemon dream? if you had a pokemon dream please post it here and also please give a simple detail on what had exactly occur in your pokemon dream. But you may post more than one just give a detail for every single one of your dreams.
i had a pokemon dream here's one

this is what happend at first there was only a groudon in it's cave been asleep for as long as yet then someone a female groudon came and like a flash for reality the genderless groudon's head was zapped off. the thunfer and rumble was real like you can actaully control it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
You know you're *slightly* on the obsessive side when you start having Pokemon dreams XD

I can't really remember a lot of mine. I remember running around some factory and I met Ash, who just did nothing XD
I had one a few nights ago that I was looking at the Radio Times (a TV guide) and it said Pokemon was on and then I looked underneath and it said there was a programme on about the life story of one of the Pokemon VAs (specifically, Maddie Blaustien) and then my mum came in and said if I was doing anything and I said I was watching TV, then I woke up

...I do not usually have such eventless dreams. Actually, I usually have dreams about people dying o.O So, it was a nice change, I suppose. The only other eventless dream I had was about when I got the 5th Harry Potter book and found that my copy was blank and no-one would let me have theirs...so yeah.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Wow, this is one pretty good topic.
Once, I had a dream that involved Ash Ketchum, myself and a construction buildings. Basically, I was talking to Ash and I said that I wanted a job because I didn't have one, so he said that he'd talk to some people to see if he could rope me up with one. Yes, those were his exact words. So the next day I get a phone call. Well, I'm not sure if it was the next day, it was in a dream so I'm trying to keep it simple, and the person on the phone told me to go to Cascade Agent's Construction Agency and to talk to Ash Ketchum. I went, well, no, I was magically transported there, and I ended up in a room surrounded by about twenty other people.

"I'm here to see Ash," I said.

The people in the room were absolutely stunned, "Whoa, you know Ash Ketchum?"

He was such a busy worker that he was in the middle of a meeting and I had to sign a form to prove that I visited him.

The dream also featured shape-shifting buildings, Jax Malcolm and BeachBoy. Understandably, I woke up a confused man.

Last edited:

Kishu Inu

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I never really had many Pokemon Dreams. I was once SRing for a shiny Turtwig, and I once had a dream that I got a Turtwig, and then the DS exploded, my mother then asked my why exactly I was crying in my sleep. I couldn't stop laughing when I woke up.
One also involved my shiny Nidoran, Kagayaku. I "woke" up in a dream land as a pokemon trainer. I was in Eterna City. So I began walking left, when Mew came floating down. He spoke in some weird, deep voice and carried Kagayaku away. I was screaming in my sleep. I'm so weird, all my Pokemon Dreams involves something happening to my shinies. Hehe.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
Years
Once, I dreamt that my classroom had been attached to the library of my old school, and there was all this tall grass on the floor. I walked through it and caught a Grovyle, then I caught a Combusken. Then a message box popped up and said, Will it ever happen?

Once I had a dream that I walked into my bathroom because I heard there were Bulbasaur there. My bathroom had turned into a little valley (this was perfectly acceptable in the dream) and there were tons of Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur there. I held up some sort of electronic device that I think was a Pokedex. All the pokemon turned yellow and black.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
dreams about pokemon ei..?
to be honest, I got plenty of 'em!
but here's the most interesting dream which I had...

"I woke up on a grassy plain... Turns out an Eevee, Bulbasaur and a Charmander was waking me up. They introduced themselves, I forgot their names, but I can't forget the Eevee's name, which was Pixy. They told me that I'm also an Eevee, and I was like, 'Er, okay.', and I told them that I'm Jayson. We played and played and when it was sunset, we settled beside a big rock near a beach looking at the beautiful sunset. The Eevee was beside me though, and I felt weird, more like love, and then she told me that she loves me, and I just smiled and told her the same.''

The End... Wish I could continue that dream though. :\
oh well~

this dream was the basis of my -dead- fanfic.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
Ummmm to be honest... I've never ever had a dream about pokemon apart from the first time, But still.. That was about getting my Magikcarp to Level.30 Evolving it to Gyradoes and then Getting him to Level.100 And beating the Joto Legue alone just with Gyadoes

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
I have one every now and then, but here's my most recent;
"I open my eyes, and I'm in some sort of large, meniachal looking building, beside a girl. She resembled the girl from Pokemon Heroes (The one that Latias turns into) and wonders why I look so sleepy. I ask her what we're doing, and she says we're stopping Team Rocket from stealing Arceus. She reminds me I'm a shapeshifter (At this point, I just started enjoying it, I've always wanted to be a shapeshifter) but I can only shapeshift when it is to help others (I got angry there.) So she gets caught by Team Rocket, I shapeshift, and of all things I turn into, it had to be a Togekiss..." I forgot the rest, my dad woke me up. But I've had more and more dreams about shapeshifting now.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
my dream is kind of weird(i think i can tell the future happenings but pokemon stuff only...)

i dreamt that i will defeat spenser & i did!!!, that happened yesterday.
from the other dreams, i dreamt that i will join a forum like this one!!!(weird!!!)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
LOL! I used to have a lot of pokemon dreams... Used to... Like 6 or 7 years ago o.O
Cant remember much but i do remember one...
That night before bed, i watched the first episode where Ash got Pikachu...
Lmao, soo pretty much I was in Oak's lab thinking on which Pokemon to choose... Then Oak started speaking russian or soo... XD

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Well....about 2 months ago I dreamed I was lucario and was "getting to know" a gardevior.....most disturbing dream I ever had.....

TheReignOverhead

The Reign Overhead
Years
I had a really bizarre one last night, probably because I was watching Pokemon for like all of yesterday (me and my bro are obsessed with this stuff).
It was basically bunch of garbled up scenes from the Jirachi movie. Groudon sending out his vine-things and eating up everything, but then he turned out to be this Team Rocket machine... blah. It was really weird.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
I never really had many Pokemon Dreams. I was once SRing for a shiny Turtwig, and I once had a dream that I got a Turtwig, and then the DS exploded, my mother then asked my why exactly I was crying in my sleep. I couldn't stop laughing when I woke up.
One also involved my shiny Nidoran, Kagayaku. I "woke" up in a dream land as a pokemon trainer. I was in Eterna City. So I began walking left, when Mew came floating down. He spoke in some weird, deep voice and carried Kagayaku away. I was screaming in my sleep. I'm so weird, all my Pokemon Dreams involves something happening to my shinies. Hehe.

I literally rolled on the floor after reading that.

My dream (of course) involves May and Ash.

Ash was skateboarding on a ramp, and Team Rocket, who was trying to steal Pikachu, accidentally grabbed Ash's Skateboard, and, thinking it was Pikachu, Team Rocket pulled the mechanical hand back, and Ash fell over, smacked his head hard on the ramp, and was in a 12 month coma, then, when he woke up, May was there by his side, she stayed there with him for 12 months, unsure of when he'd wake up. Then, when Ash woke up, he had amnesia, and couldn't remember anything. May had to help him remember everything.

(Which led to some comedy, and a dramatic ending)

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
Years
My Pokemon dreams usually get mixed up with other stuff I did during the day, so it gets all weird.
Here is one I slightly remember:
I appear out of nowhere in a Pokemon center lying down, and I see Ash, Dawn, and Brock trying to wake me up. I wake up and they introduce themselves, and I introduce myself. So I keep on asking them how I got there yadiyadiyada, and they had no idea what I was talking about...Then TR came and stole Pikachu in their baloon, and tried to escape...We chased them and when we thought all hope was lost, I heard like a distant voice saying "Giga.........Dril........Breaker" and out of nowhere a gigantic robot with a drill decimated TR's baloon, killed them, and brought Pikachu back.
Then I woke up.

Mixed up Pokemon with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann lol

Back