• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC thread for: A New Beginning - Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I was just now debating whether to let the people who dont have normal starter Pokemon, to either already have them, or obtain them later.

Well, considering most of the "special" starter Pokemon were given to their trainers specifically by somebody or otherwise have a place in the character's history, I think it would work better to consider that they have their starters already, but must still see Prof.Rowan to recieve official verification as a trainer/Pokedex/Pokeballs/whatever you were intending. But, you have a better idea of the plot for this RPG than I do, so you should do what seems right.

*is excited and can't wait to begin*

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
>;D
We can probably begin now.
Though I'll only be on for another hour or so (since I'm off on some random island no one else is on, my time system is messed up majorly. Its already like 10pm here o-O)..

I'll try to throw the last piece of art together, and finish a post to another RP I'm in.
Soo.. We should be able to start in about another 30 mintues or so.

@Jacob: The history of the Pokemon is pretty cheesy (then again I couldnt really make a good history for mine either o3o), though cute.. Thats probably the only thing that I didnt like.

Accepted.
:}
Alrighty, go make a trainer card and you're all set.
If you dont know, you can make them on pokecharms.com

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Don't worry, already done xD It's in my signature, under hidden content to prevent massive space issues

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Dont be.
I didnt say I wanted it anyway (did I?)

>_< Plus they usually end up ruining the flow for me, personally.
I liked your post just the way it was.

ALRIGHT.
GUYS.
GIRLS.
ITS.

I'm going to put Jacob up on here, then post the intro.
o3o
Hopefully its not wierd.

READ EACHOTHERS POSTS FOR HEAVENS SAKE. D:
You cant talk to Jimmy McJimmington if he's still asleep.
You cant challenge Bob Hefflesnort to a battle if he's still getting his starter Pokemon.

That is all.
o:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Let's get this started, no matter how dumb my Pokemon's history is xD

EDIT: For the record, on the first post, my Pikachu's nature and such is MIA :P

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Since I cant double post (-_-)
I put it into the Intro Post.

REPLY ANYWAY D:<
(please)

And whats this about Mia?
o_o
Oh by the way, your Pikachu is a female. o3o
But I can change it.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Hey i was wondering if it was to late to sign up if not heres my sign up.

Name: Beo Zehper

Appearance: Beo is on the short side for his age being about only 5'7. He weighs no more the 135 lbs, and his build is of the athletic kind.. NIce sized arms, abs, you get the picture. Blonde is the color of his hair, which is on the short side with the front spiked up. His eyes are a light blue, and ar usualy squinted when he is outside. Beo wears a black short sleeved under armor type shirt, with a blue vest over top. On the vest you can see pockets which holds all of his pokemon. He wears a black head band with wristbands. On this bands are pokeball desings that go the whole way around. Usually is always wearing blue jeans, and his sneakers. He carries around his back pack which is black, with a big poke ball design in the middle. Although there is one thing that makes Beo very self concsious about himself, and that is a big scar that starts about an inch above his left eye, and ends about an inch below his left eye.

Personality: Beo is a very outgoing young man, although his mouth can get him in to a bit of trouble when going on about how he is going to be the best trainer someday. Besides the fact of that he is usually relaxed except for in times of crisis. He is not always the smoothest guy when it comes to talking to girls ether, he tends to stutter or forget what to say. Probably one of the worst things about him though is his hero complex, he feels like he always has to help people out even when they dont ask for it. This causes Beo alot of grief because it always seems to get him in to awful situations. All in all Beo is a good kid, he just lets his ego get the best of him at times. When it comes to seeing people upset or hurt Beo has a weak spot for them becuase of what happened with his brother.. He is very caring and gentle towards pokemon and hates to see them being used for the wrong reasons. When you first meet him he may come on a s a bit strong but thats just how is around new people but once you get to know him he calms down a bit.

Background: Beo was born in the Johto region, where he also grew up, with his twin brother. Beo grew up around alot of strong pokemon trainers, becuase of his dad's reputation. When Beo was five years old his dad let him play with his elektabuzz, and thats when he knew he wanted to e a pokemon trainer. When Beo and his brother turned 10 they were getting ready to leave on there journeys heading separate ways, Beo was going to go to Shinnoh, while his brother would go to hoenn. On that day though Beo's brother went missing before his boat left, nobody every knew what happened to him... It killed Beo inside not to know so he post poned his journey to stay home with his parents.

Beo ended up not being able to leave becuase he was scared something would happen to him like it did his brother. When Beo's 18th birthday came around he relized it was time to leave when his dad told him that when he saw Beo playing with pokemon he knew his destiny and that was to be a great pokemo trainer like himself. He had alot of ground to make up for thse lost eight years. That day marked the day of his journey, although he had this feeling that he was being watched by somebody he shrugged it off and left home to go on his journey

And could i get chimchar as a starter?

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
No its not too late.

Mmm..
If you can revise your grammar in the actual Role-play, I'll accept you.
(Everything else was fine though)

You have to be careful with spelling, punctuation and capital letters. D:

Until you respond, you're: Pending

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Yeah trust me my grammer and punctuation will be much better when we start the actually roleplaying. It's just at the moment i'm at work and using my palm pilot to type this so its a bit diffcult lol. Also should i create a trainer card, or am i still pending?

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
I see, I see.

If you're really having problems, wait until you get to a computer to post (it would make me very happy :} ). Since a few people are offline right now anyway, I'd suggest waiting until tomorrow if you need to.

Alright..
Accepted

I'll add you to the profile list after you make a trainer card.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
One last little comment on the starting Pikachu: Doesn't it start off with Thundershock and Growl?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Well I will be getting off work in the next hour so ill see how I feel after, but most likely I will just wait until tommorrow to post. And my Trainer Card is up for you to use.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
serebii.net <---Just use the for research purposes, it will definitely help you out

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
-Gives Jacob a pie-
:3
Much appreciated.

Now go post. o3o
I want to see what you'll be doing.

Ok, all spots are filled (unless someone PM's me about joining), and I'll put the last trainer card up.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Whoops. I probably should have told you that. -_-

As described in the first post, he's near the lake. You should meet him on your way there.

If you want to go to Sandgem Town to try his Lab, just have one of his assistants tell you where he is.

-goes to put this in the main RP thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back