• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Island (3rd time) (PG 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 30, 2008
Can i join i wan to ask b4 i make a application

Gabri

m8
Years
I hope I'm not too late...

Name - Gabriel
Nickname - No nickname
Gender - Male
Age - 14

Personality - Gabriel is a kind-hearted and symphatetic person with a natural desire to help others in need. He has a tendency to act on impulse without thinking first, but his impulses tend to be good. Has a lot of courage and doesn't like fights. He's very smart too, and a good strategist. He likes sports and is a very outgoing person, although sometimes he may be really shy. He loves Pokémon, specially Steel-types, and only accepts help if it's really needed. He is that kind of person that would give his life to save someone he likes.

Appearance - He's about 5'3" feet tall and weighs some 105 lbs., has a very dark brown long hair (not too long, doesn't even get to his shoulders) and brown eyes. May look a bit skinny, but has a good strength on his legs although he hasn't got that much in his arms. He's not pale, but not tanned either. Wears a dark blue T-shirt with a lightning on it and black jeans.

History - He was born and raised in Oldale Town. His father was once the Hoenn League Champion and his mother was a famous Coordinator. He has no siblings, so everybody was asking with steps would he follow: His father's steps as a Trainer or his mother's steps as a Coordinator. Much known trainers, even some from the Elite Four, say that he has a great potential for both things. Now it was only his choice, and he decided to become a trainer.

Other - Nothing

Starter Pokemon - Turtwig
Starter Pokemon Gender - Male
Starter Pokemon Nickname - No nickname
Starter Nature - Calm

Years
Sure, I'll accept you, Kataylst... (sp?)

My sign up.

Totally modeled after me. ^_^

Name- Abigail Charlotte MacElree

Nickname- Abby

Gender- female

Age- 13

Personality- Abby has one of those personalities that is very hard to describe, so this is gonna be long. Well, she has excessive mood swings because of bipolar. (see history) She could be happy one minute, and sad the next. Also, she lacks social skills due to Aspergers Syndrome, (see history) so she is extremely shy with people she doesn't know, to the point where she won't talk unless she knows someone. Abby also makes crappy eye contact, and doesn't like being touched by most people, which is all part of Aspergers Syndrome. Another key point is that Abby normally has low self esteem, but occasionally has strange bursts of confidence at the complete worst times, but ends very easily.

Abby is very emotional. It doesn't take much to upset her, even though she rarely cries. However, on the flip side, depending on her mood, it sometimes takes a lot to make her happy, but other times, all it takes is for someone to smile at her, or to get a hug from someone she's ok with hugging her. She's also very obsessive, and when she gets obsessed with something or someone, she will focus on that object until she finds something else to obsess over, which often doesn't take long. She also is very impulsive.

Appearence- Abby is, in her opinion, very ugly, however, is average looking or pretty according to most people. Her brownish-blond hair is wavy and goes to about the middle of her shoulder blades. Her face has some freckles on it, which are also scattered throughout her arms and legs. She has bright blue eyes with just a hint of gray in them, and her cheeks are often rosy. The rest of Abby's skin is very pale skin. Her figure is rather curvy, with a little bit of stomach fat; she is about 5'4" (nearly 5'5") and a little over 120 lbs.

Abby likes to experiment with her clothes and wears a lot of different clothes, but the outfit she was wearing when she was blasted off on the island was a black t-shirt with a skull with wings on it, blue denim shorts with a belt with silver skulls on it, and plain black flip flops. For makeup, Abby wears a little bit of light gray eye shadow, semi-thick black eyeliner, and pale lip gloss.

History- The first three years of Abby's life were normal. She grew up in Twinleaf Town with a mom, dad, and older brother named Aidan who is currently 16. However, at around her third birthday, her mother started noticing some strange behaviors out of Abby. She was being very repetitive, freaked out whenever her mom or dad tried to hug her, was hyposensitive to pain, made horrible eye contact, and had very poor social skills. When she was around 4, a doctor diagnosed her with Aspergers Syndrome, which is a form of Autism. The next four years of Abby's life were very normal, except for her Aspergers Syndrome, and her on and off therapy since the age of 5.

Then, at around 8, she started becoming very moody, which had a reason that she figured out later in life. Her parents divorced, she moved to Pastorila (sp?) Town, and she started to become suicidal. Then, at the age of 10, things got even rougher. She moved to Sunyshore City, and she started to feel unloved. She figured no one would care if she were dead, so she started having suicide thoughts much more frequently, emailing them to a friend. However, her mom found the email and sent her to a mental institution. She stayed there for 5 days. Then, when she was 12, she became suicidal again, cut, and attempted suicide by overdosing on pills and slitting her wrists. However, it didn't work, and she went to the mental institution again when her mom found out, this time, for 10 days. They diagnosed her with Bipolar Disorder there, which explained her moodiness. Most recently, when she was 13, actually, a few months before she woke up on the island, she attempted suicide again by overdosing, and slashed away at her arms with a dull knife. Abby couldn't take it anymore and called her therapist, who called the police on her. Then, when her mom came home from work, the police arrived, and Abby got sent to the mental institution for a third time, this time, for a week/7 days. Since then, nothing major happened in her life.

Other- none

Starter Pokemon- Chikorita

Starter Pokemon Gender- female

Starter Pokemon Nickname- Sunshine

Starter Nature- sassy

My post.

Abby woke up, and found herself on an island. She couldn't believe it. She found herself surrounded by a few other kids. For some reason, the urge to commit suicide came back. But how would she commit suicide without a gun or sleeping pills? She considered a few options, like drowning or hanging herself, but this was all too painful. She decided to look for a cliff to jump off of.

After exploring, Abby found a cliff. She released Sunshine. "Even though I only knew you for, well, not long, you've been a good Chikorita, Sunshine. Goodbye." "Chiko?" Sunshine was confused, and tilted her head to the side. "Goodbye world..." Abby jumped off the the cliff, and landed on the ground. She was a bloody mess. Screaming, she realized she was still alive, but barely. There was no way she would live, or would she?

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
IC: Gabriel woke up, finding himself on some sort of beach. "What happened?" he thought.
He took a look around. Three other kids were also there, uncounscious. He stood up to help them, at least to be sure they were alive.
But when he was approaching the closest one...

- Aaaahhhhh!
A scream. He was definitely sure he heard a scream, definitely sure it was not an imagination of his, it was too loud. Leaving the kids behind, he raced to the direction he heard the scream.
After some five minutes, he found a high cliff. And in the ground, was someone.
He got closer. It was a girl. She was seriously injured.
"Aww, man, what now? What will I do?"

SakuraKenji

Breeder
Years
Kell woke up with a jolt, suddenly realizing that he had been unconscious for quite a period of time. Looking around him he counted two other trainers that looked a little younger than him and some footprints in the sand indicated at least one other had been there.

After taking a moment to realize that he wasn't anywhere near where he had last been he decided to follow the trail and come back for the others in a bit.

After walking some five minutes Kell came across another trainer standing near the edge of a cliff. He seemed to look very worried and was peering down at the bottom.

"Hey!, uh, do you have any idea what's going on?"

and as Kell approached the trainer, his stomach knotted up as he realized what the trainer was looking at.

"...what the... uh, we need to get down there and see if there's anything we can do for her!"

Years
Abby laid there, barely alive. She thought she saw two people standing above her. "Ugh..." She moaned. "Somebody put me out of my misery... please...?" The two people looked shocked at her. "Wh-what?!" She heard one of them say. "Look, the reason why I'm laying here is because I attempted suic..." Her voice trailed off. The only way Abby could live now is if someone found her a Chansey egg or Miltank milk, and it needed to be fast.

Would Abby live, or be put out of her suffering?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
~Agh.. Ow... Uh.. W... Gah!~

"Whoah!!"

Marc pushed his broad upper body to a relatively comfortable sitting position as he woke up in sudden shock. He was sweating a lot, and the temperature he felt his body was at signaled a large possibility of fever. His face, however, wasn't red, or at least not more than usual. The rubious color in cheeks, which was always present, didn't allow him to know, so he had to rely on feeling temperature. Marc's vision was blurry as he woke up, and in the buzzy image all he could see was mountains and trees. He yawned loudly, immediatly noticing the scent of seawater surronding him. How funny; he didn't remember being near a body of salt when he felt asleep... But actually, he didn't remember anything. After another yawn, Marc stood up and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index fingers. This action cleared his vision almost immediatly, but now he wished it hadn't. As he opened his eyes to stare at his hand, he noticed it was tinged with fresh blood.

"Gah!" Marc yelped as he gave a small leap backwards, not really expecting to see blood. Soon enough, everything seen by his right eye became completely red, and a quite uncomfortable situation engulfed his eye. He took his hand to the eye and made a wiping motion on it, only to realize that the blood was coming from the right side of his forehead, and it was still drooling out. More blood gushed out from his forehead and down to his eyebrows.. To his eyelashes... And finally again at his eye. Marc took his hand to his pocket, in which quite luckily, he carried a blue handkerchief. He didn't remember how it got there, but there it was. Marc wiped the bloody mess from his face and saw that all the blood had come down from a small wound. And for that amount of blood to come out of such a tiny incision, he must've been asleep for a big while.

Just then, after analyzing his last thought, he stared up from the ground. He was shocked at what he saw. He expected to be in a town, with house, and people, and... Something more than trees. "What the hell! Where, am I ?"

The expanse that consisted merely of trees, cliffs, bushes and sand caused an eerie sensation inside of him. He turned back and saw the ocean. He was, obviously, in some sort of island. Still shocked, Marc took his hand to his head and slapped himself, hoping to wake up of this nightmare-ish scenario. But it didn't happen. This wasn't a dream. "God... What's going on!" Marc yelled to himself before turning back and noticing someone else was there. A young girl. He decided not to wake her up and then sat down on the sand, his back facing the girl. "Let me see, let me see..." he repeated to himself as he struggled to remember what had happened before collapsing...

Gabri

m8
Years
IC: Gabriel was shocked. "What? She jumped off that cliff!" - he thought. Then he told the other guy: "Stay here and take care of her. I'm gonna find a Chansey, it's the only thing that may work."

Then he raced ahead to the forest. Knowing he had a very few time left, he searched around for a Chansey.
Spent 5 minutes searching and he found no Chanseys. He moved closer to the mountains, desperate to find one.

Finally, he found it.

A Chansey was walking in a small trail between the forest and the mountains.
Gabriel got closer to it. "Hey Chansey" he said.
"Chansey?" - the Chansey looked at him.
"I need your help. There's a girl injured not too far from here" - he said, almost praying that the Chansey would help.
The Chansey didn't talk. It was apparently thinking.
"Chansey!" - it said, agreeing.
Gabriel felt better. "Thank you Chansey... Let's go."
The Chansey followed him to the place where the girl was.
"Chan!" - The Chansey got shocked when he saw the scene. Then, he took an egg and cracked it near the girl.
Light got out from the egg and surrounded the girl. Then it disappeared. The girl stopped screaming.
Gabriel sat down aside the girl. "Hey, you OK?"

Years
Abby stared at the guy. He was kind of cute. "Why did you save me? I was hoping I would die." He stared at her. "I couldn't just let you die. Anyways, my name is Gabriel. What's yours?" "My name is Abby. But can I just call you Gabe?" "Um... sure, I guess."

Abby got up. "Uh, thanks for saving me. Now that I think of it, I do want to live. Thanks so much!" She smiled at Gabe, which is something she rarely does for any reason. With that, Abby got up, and walked away, still smiling. Maybe her and Gabe could be friends.

SakuraKenji

Breeder
Years
..."Stay here and take care of her. I'm gonna find a Chansey, it's the only thing that may work."

And with that, the other trainer bolted off to the forest. Kell took grasp of the situation at hand and opt to look around the immediate area for any thing that could be used as a splint. after searching for a bit, to no luck, he decided to check the girl.

When he got back the girl was in good shape and talking to the other trainer. To his surprise there was a chancy helping them. You don't see those very often. He thought.

"Well it seems looks like your doing better." Kell said as he caught up to them. Ignoring what she said moments earlier, "Let's try not to hang out near high places to often, call me Kell." and gives a nervious smile.

"There were some other kids on the beach not far from here, I think we should go check them to see if they have any idea where we are." At that moment Kell's belt shook a little and out from his pokeball came his Cyndaquil. "What I didn't touch the pokeball, Arill what are you doing out?" It looks up at Abby and Gabriel and hides near Kells legs, "Well I geuss you can stay out of your ball for now, c'mon lets get going."

When they got back to their orginal arrival point one of the other trainers was awake and looking a little disgruntled...

Years
Abby's Chikorita caught up to her. "Hi Sunshine!" "CHIKO!" Sunshine jumped on Abby's shoulder. She was obviously happy to see her again. "Anyways Sunshine, um, maybe I should train you." So with that, Abby walked deeper in the jungle, looking for a good opponent for her Chikorita. She found a Buneary. "Ok Sunshine, lets battle that Buneary!" "Chiko!" Sunshine jumped off Abby's shoulder, and got into her battle stance. Seeing that it would need to battle, the Buneary got into its battle stance.

"Sunshine, use tackle!" "Chiko!" Sunshine tackled the Buneary before it had time to respond. It then pounded Sunshine on her head.Then it kicked Sunshine away using low kick, and used quick attack. Obviously this Buneary was very strong, because it knocked out Sunshine. "Sunshine, return. Good job."

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
Years
Am I too late?

Name- Drake ???, He found Drake on the inside of his T-shirt and beleives that is his name.
Nickname- Just goes by Drake
Gender- Male
Age- 15
Personality- Drake is incredibly intelligent, but frail and antisocial. He is distrustful of strangers, making him seem a little paranoid. Drake happens to have Bipolar II, which means that often he goes into states of severe depression and states of elevated mood. He is warm and caring towards his friends. Unforutnately, he knows little about himself due to Amnesia.
Appearence- Drake has brown hair and blue eyes, wearing tattered jeans and a blue shirt. He is about 5' 10", and is about average weight for his height. He is frail and has little in the way of phisycal stregnth, which he makes up for with his intelligence.
History- Drake knows very little about his past, as he woke up from the black-out with Amnesia. He had to try out a few names to get his Pokemon's names right.
Other- Nothing.
Starter Pokemon- Piplup
Starter Pokemon Gender- Male
Starter Pokemon Nickname- Shiro
Starter Nature- Quiet

Other Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: Ginger
Nature: Naughty

Years
OOC- Sorry, but yes. And also guys, you may have saw that I used the b word. All curse words are allowed, but you must censor out the ones that PC would censor out like this- f***.

IC- Abby was tired. She decided to go to bed. She couldn't tell because she didn't wear a watch, but she figured it was already about midnight. But where would she sleep? Her bed was back at home, and a bed wasn't going to magically appear out of nowhere...

She decided to sleep on the beach. She made her way through the jungle and found the beach. She saw Gabe sleeping on the sand. Abby smiled at him, and then, she fell asleep on the sand. However, she got up in the middle of the night. She looked at Gabe again. "Damn, he's so CUTE when he sleeps!" She realized that a crush may be forming on him. "Stop that Abby, he won't like you back. You are nothing but an emo b****. So just forget about him." But she knew that wasn't gonna happen when he appeared in her dreams.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Orbie had been knocked out for quite a long time... for when she woke up again, it was already nighttime. Not only was it nighttime, but Orbie was sitting on a beach, amidst a large pile of driftwood. The moon above was half-full, its bluish light reflecting brilliantly off the ocean waves. Orbie sat up to hear the roar of these waves, to take in the new sights...
"What? What is this? Where am I? And where's Hon..."
Orbie then spotted her Torchic, lying unconscious on the sand next to her.

"Honeybun? Honeybun?"
Orbie nudged the little Torchic, trying to get her to wake up. Fortunately, she felt her heartbeat, that tiny yet hyper heart pattering away...

Honeybun's foot twitched. Her head feathers wiggled. Then the whole Torchic rolled onto her back and yawned. Despite the fact that she was about to wake up from a long blackout, she couldn't help but feel groggy, as it was the middle of the night when she normally slept.

Orbie, however, didn't feel as tired as Honeybun did, but she could go back to sleep if she really wanted to. Who knows? Maybe this was all a dream, and that Orbie would wake up refreshed the next morning... No, that wouldn't explain it--it seemed like just a few minutes ago that she and Honeybun were walking away from Professor Rowan's lab. What happened that plunged her into... wherever she was?

A while later, Orbie noticed a girl and a boy lying down not too far away from where she was. Or at least the boy was lying down... the girl was sitting up, looking at the boy.
Hey wait a minute... Orbie thought, squinting in order to get a closer look at the two. I think I saw those two before... weren't they the ones who received Turtwig and Chikorita back at the lab? Does this mean that EVERYONE ended up here? Uh-oh, this means this can't be a dream... or... ohh, I'm so confused.

Finally, Orbie decided to walk along the beach--the first thing she had to prove that this was not in fact a dream. Fortunately, it wasn't too dark--the moon provided some illumination. So she walked along, holding the sleepy Torchic in her arms. The only sounds around came from the whooshing of the waves, Honeybun's occasional peeps in her sleep (she occasionally did a snore that sounded something like "Pipipipipipi"), and the cries of some Tentacool floating in the ocean.

Years
Abby woke up, and yawned. She looked around. "Guess this isn't a dream, I'm still here. Guess I'm gonna have to live with it." Abby decided to do some more training, but this time, on a weaker Pokemon than before. Abby didn't want to be stranded on an island with a Pokemon that didn't like her because she was a bad trainer.

She saw an egg. It was yellow and black. There was also a yellow stone next to it. She picked up the egg and the stone and put them in her purse. However, she felt a sudden shock. She turned around. It was a Raichu, but it must have not been very strong, since the shock she felt only felt like the shock of the move thundershock.

"Go! Sunshine!" Abby did this without thinking much, and as soon as she did it, she realized that she wasn't actually very likely to win this battle. "Oh well... this Raichu looks weak. It's worth a shot." "Use razor leaf!" Sunshine shot leaves out at the Raichu, who came charging towards her. It must have been using quick attack. "Use tackle!"

Sunshine charged towards the Raichu and tackled it. They both took some damage from each other's moves, then, without a command, Sunshine used her leaf to cut the Raichu. Somehow, Sunshine must have learned cut. Then, without a command again, she used razor leaf. This KO'd the Raichu, who fell to the ground, spirals in place of it's eyes. Abby returned Sunshine to her Pokeball. "Good job Sunshine, but would you mind listening to me next time?"

Abby kept walking. She saw Gabriel, or Gabe as she called him. The one who saved her from her otherwise sure death, and the one she dreamed about the night before due to her obsessive nature. She gathered up a little confidence, breathed deeply, and decided to talk to him. "Hi Gabe. It's Abby. What's up?" She felt her cheeks turning red.

SakuraKenji

Breeder
Years
Kell was out walking the beach trying to remember how he got here.

"Why can't I remember?" He was talking to himself when he noticed that one of the others had woken from there sleep and was walking along the beach.

"Hey, uh, guess you ended up here too." Then it hit him... She was one of the trainers to receive their first pokemon the same day he did.

"I remember you, you were there the other day... do you remember what happened? or how we get here?" He thought to himself for a moment and realized that he might be coming off a little rude. Kell tried to generate a friendlier face to hide the fact that he was worried about being on what seemed to be an island.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it to be rude I'm just a little disoriented, Call me Kell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back