• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poor Guy...

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
He should have won.

That, or sing "I wanna be the very best..." LOL

Last edited:

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
I do know every word i think.... lemme try.

I wanna be, the very best. That noone ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause! Pokemon! I have traveled across the land, searching far and wide! These pokemon, they understand, the power thats inside! Pokemon! Its you and meeee. I know its my destiny! Pokemon! Oh your my best friend, in a world we must defeeeend! Pokemon! You teach me and ill teach youuuu! Pokemon! Gotta catch em alllll Gotta catch em allllllll!

(whew)

Okay sorry that was off topic. Well back on topic: That is sad that that guy tried that. Lol

bigbcc

1337 p5p h4x0r
Years
I do know every word i think.... lemme try.

I wanna be, the very best. That noone ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause! Pokemon! I have traveled across the land, searching far and wide! These pokemon, they understand, the power thats inside! Pokemon! Its you and meeee. I know its my destiny! Pokemon! Oh your my best friend, in a world we must defeeeend! Pokemon! You teach me and ill teach youuuu! Pokemon! Gotta catch em alllll Gotta catch em allllllll!

(whew)

Okay sorry that was off topic. Well back on topic: That is sad that that guy tried that. Lol

Wow... Yeah, I don't know if it was real or not.... I couldn't watch because of my browser... But if it was, the guy had issues, or just wanted to act stupid... LOL

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
LOL

Thats so funny, he sounds like his vocie hasnt broken. :S

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
:|

Um. Umm ummmm. Well, I...don't really know what to say to that...-cough-

Well, at least where I am, we have a good number of Idols. Since this guy's not from my state, I think I'm good. :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
lol, that's the funniest video I've ever seen.
XDDDDD Man..my stomach hurts of laughing so much. He's good at it though XD.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
Hey...I'm 16 so I can go on Idol. Australian Idol for me, so did he get through?
-_- How could anyone think that was a sane thing to do? I mean O.o Oh well I congratulate the guy :]

Back