• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
:o I recently started playing the Phoenix Wright series and Apollo Justice, and got addicted to it x3.
So I was just wondering if I could join?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Yay, more members! :3

It's addicting, isn't it? XD My brother got me game 1 for my twelfth birthday, and I've been addicted ever since ^.^

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
:o I started on Apollo Justice. I got addicted after the first trial and beat the game in like 2 days :x.
Heck, my cousin also got addicted to the series when he tried the game at my house, AND he hasn't touched his DS in years Lol.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Just resurrecting the thread after a while, sorry I haven't stopped by recently. Has anyone heard anything new or interesting about the series?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Yay, new members! Welcome! =^-^=

No news about this game that I know of, really. Sorry. Don't know if it's new or not, but... is there a manga? I think my brother said something about that once.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
Yay, new members! Welcome! =^-^=

No news about this game that I know of, really. Sorry. Don't know if it's new or not, but... is there a manga? I think my brother said something about that once.

:o Thanks. Anyway I'm pretty sure theres a manga based on the series :x. I haven't read it though.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
If there isn't a translation yet I'm sure it will come out in English eventually, everything does.

FM6

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2008
Can I Join Please.... Im a Ace Attorney Fan... also i play Trauma Center

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Last edited:
Back