• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRADE?

TMC

Years
I'm looking for a squirtle, I don't have anything too rare to trade cause i'm new to the diamond version and all these new types. Can anyone help me?

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
yea sure would you prefer them hatched or as eggs(if in eggs i can get them to you guys faster)

n64benowitz177

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
as soon as i have all the eggs i have two of the 3 so far so only a little bit more then i will be on

Eggs are ready get online all 3 of you

Last edited:

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
Years
as soon as i have all the eggs i have two of the 3 so far so only a little bit more then i will be on

Eggs are ready get online all 3 of you

Are you willing to trade with me?

see my Trading thread... there it has the list of what I'm willing to trade and what I want...

n64benowitz177

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
@Dark onliine and ready and waiting for you

@Anime I'll take a look but as soon as i trade with Dark i have to battle then i might trade you

Back