• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy/girl counting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

This goes too fast ^^

That's the spirit, DarkAkuma! Counting correctly.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
488!

eh, i'm not gonna become a woman for reasons said already, but I can just quit increasing points, which I am gonna do.

CAUSE THIS IS BORING!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Ok, I'll leave now ^^;

Good job girls! WE RULE!!!

ED: And... *new page dance*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I'll just have to laugh at Dogboy XD

This number is correct. Use it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, well, well, since I see that some of you haven't read the rules, I'm going to bring them here:

Other Trivia Rules

The Four-Word Rule

This is one of the most ignored rules at PC. And it's an important one.

In other words, all posts must contain AT LEAST FOUR WORDS per posts, not including character min. bypass. Three word posts will not do. Numbers and smilies don't count as words. Make it four words+ and worthwhile, please.

Character Minimum Bypass

Another ignored and important rule. FTiP is terrible with this one.

Ever tried to make a post under 25 characters long and gotten a popup message saying it's not long enough? Well that limit was lowered down to 15. But still, people can't make their posts unspammy enough without bypassing it! Bypassing is putting in an offtopic message to make the post longer so it will be accepted. Yes, this counts as spamming.

And repetitive offences will be warned.

Report them, people!

Example:
(character limit)
*kills character limit*

Both bypassings (four words and character limit) will be infracted with 2 points that will last for two weeks upon repetition.

So, if the bypassings keep at this rate, I'll be closing the thread and starting to infract everyone who deserves it, ok?

Thanks for listening.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

(Since Went is a man.... I believe)

He's right. The posts can't consist of only nonsense.... oh wait, they can. But not just fillerfillerfillerfiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back