• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Grass Animation

Years
Sorry I couldn't find the image on my computer. But I've uploaded the Microsoft word document that I wrote the tutorial in. That can be found as an attachment in the first post.

Iken

The OTHER other white meat.
Years
let's say i'm changing the grass to a sort of greyish dead plant.

how would i change the color of the animation?

EDIT: Er... nevermind *duh*

RE-EDIT: OK nevermind, i can't make this work -_-''

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Call me a n00b but I can't figure out how to change the palletes in tile molester.

Last edited:

the0person0of03

RANDOM JUNK #1- goat in a tutu
Years
Cool, but Im wanting more.

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

but im just wondering.
how can you add an animation to a new tile? Like the Pokemon Gen. 4 games' windmills.

Years
Hey im working on a pokemon hack and i already changed the grass to a different image, adn changed the palette and im very confused on the hex editor and so forth, please help

Years
Ok, I know this is a very old thread, but it's the start of what I was looking for. Re-uping the0person0of03's question, is it possible to add more animations, not simply change them?
Also, I don't know for the palettes, but I'm sure the behavior bytes are organized in tables that may later point at this specific animation.
Knowing this (and that JPAN actually found the table), is it possible to get the table and locate every animation in the game?
Also, seems like the tall grass animation is in the Fire Red ROM, after all. Why it doesn't work in Advance Map? It was used on top of a different tile, a regular grass. Wht it doesn't work by calling it from Advance Map?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Ok, I know this is a very old thread, but it's the start of what I was looking for. Re-uping the0person0of03's question, is it possible to add more animations, not simply change them?
Also, I don't know for the palettes, but I'm sure the behavior bytes are organized in tables that may later point at this specific animation.
Knowing this (and that JPAN actually found the table), is it possible to get the table and locate every animation in the game?
Also, seems like the tall grass animation is in the Fire Red ROM, after all. Why it doesn't work in Advance Map? It was used on top of a different tile, a regular grass. Wht it doesn't work by calling it from Advance Map?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252704

Back