• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Battle Professor Oak in Pokémon Yellow Gameshark Code

Years
I recall hearing a while back that there was a Gameshark code that allowed you to battle Professor Oak. What is it and how do I work it?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
If you were wise you would know that the first generation of pokemon games was the most full of myths and rumors and that is just one of many.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Exactly what Haze said but, keeping in mind no one keeps game shark for R/B/Y now xD

Its Haza not Haze, and my friend still has an old Gameshark but it doesnt work and his yellow does not save,

MasterZman

The Shadow...
Years
I Love that code.

Yeah i did it on my Red Game um put the code in then battle Mistey it is Oak with a full roster.
And there is a nougher way with a code but i don't know that one yet con some one info me on that i whant to know too?

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2009
do many people still play the early games any more?i was shocked when i came here on a different account.so many people still talking about them!i feel quite ashamed with nintendo just ditching the early games.we spend money on them. then they write the games out of the consoles. lucky i kept my sp then.back to the thread lol:the code sucks tbhi battled him on my friends yellow and he had:Level 100 MewtwoLevel 80 ButterfreeLevel 42 CharizardLevel 9 Mew (wtf)Level 100 GolemLevel 100 SnorlaxAgainst My:Level 100 PikachuLevel 80 BlastoiseLevel 40 ButterfreeANDLevel 48 Missingo.Wtf I Say

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
There is a code for it that works and lets you battle Professor Oak. I used one on my RIN multiple times for Pokemon Blue and, while he hasn't got the strongest team ever, he is one of the tougher trainers in the game. From what I hear however, it sounds like the Oak you battle in Pokemon Yellow is significantly stronger. The Oak in Blue (and probably the same for Red) is only in the 60s range with a team usually consisted of Tauros, Exeggcutor, Arcanine, Blastoise, and Gyarados. I'm not sure about the Yellow version of him...

Years
My cousin's (Which sort of counted as mine since we lived together) Gameshark fell into my Chicken Noodle Soup... that was the end of it. :( That Oak cheat is real. I think while creating the game the creaters were thinking that after you beat the E4, Oak will battle you as like, the real final battle or something. But, they scratched it.

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
Years
Thank you KING KRIS, I am going to try it out soon your welcome.That Oak cheat is real. I think while creating the game the creaters were thinking that after you beat the E4, Oak will battle you as like, the real final battle or something. But, they scratched it. probley

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
Thank you KING KRIS, I am going to try it out soon your welcome.That Oak cheat is real. I think while creating the game the creaters were thinking that after you beat the E4, Oak will battle you as like, the real final battle or something. But, they scratched it. probley

Yah, that's what people said on a few Professor Oak battle videos.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Back