• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
ahh i cant wait to see the dragons. that was the last season i watched. Correct me if im wrong: Yugi Had: Tamias
Joey Had: Hermos
Kabia Had: Kritas

Am i right?

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
Um Faint Brusfire..... I kind of forgot how to patch the game to the rom........ So uh do you think when you get finished with the hack you might be able to post a little tutorial on how to patch it? * I feel so embarrased*

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
Years
Heeey, Faint BrushFire,
I have an idea.
In pokemon there's always someone who controls the trio, right?
For the the Legendary Dragons, they're master should be like Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon or Five Headed Dragon.

Heres the Picture a of the five headed Dragon.
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/51/Five-HeadedDragonSD09-EN-UR.jpg

Each head has a different attributes. EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND and DARK

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
1%?

Really?

o.O

That's not actually that bad, considering how many maps, scripts, etc there will be.

That's actually quite good!

Hoppyfred's Self-Evaluation

How did I contribute?

By applying to be a spriter, and by trying and failing to tile sprite.

Rating: 3 out of 10

What is the value of my contribution?
Erm...It was thoughtful and, er, generous.

Rating: 1.5 out of 10

Total: 4.5 out of 20

^^ Yay me! Top contributor!

BTW, I've added you on MSN.

Lol, did you have to evaluate yourself? =/
Yeah, I know, I've spoken to you.

ahh i cant wait to see the dragons. that was the last season i watched. Correct me if im wrong: Yugi Had: Tamias
Joey Had: Hermos
Kabia Had: Kritas

Am i right?

I think so... Google is my friend. =]

I like yu gi oh so i'm looking foward to seeing exodia and yugi!

Thanks for the support! :)

Um Faint Brusfire..... I kind of forgot how to patch the game to the rom........ So uh do you think when you get finished with the hack you might be able to post a little tutorial on how to patch it? * I feel so embarrased*

No need to reply...

Heeey, Faint BrushFire,
I have an idea.
In pokemon there's always someone who controls the trio, right?
For the the Legendary Dragons, they're master should be like Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon or Five Headed Dragon.

Heres the Picture a of the five headed Dragon.
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/51/Five-HeadedDragonSD09-EN-UR.jpg

Each head has a different attributes. EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND and DARK

Not quite sure what you mean... by "somebody who controls the trio" do you mean like how Lugia controls the birds and how Ho-Oh controls the dogs...?

Hey, I'd love to sprite for you :D, I can kind of do OW but not really, so put me up for spriter :D

Thanks, :D

Hey. Thanks a lot, Ichigo! ^^

Not directed at me...

Never mind I found out how to patch!!

Lol, then keep it out of this thread. =/

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
Sorry about the patching thing. Well anyway are you still looking for anyone to join the hacking team? If so I think I could fine somebody or at least try to.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Thanks, and no problems. =D

I'll have to go look, I don't think I remember him...
However, I did plan for Magician of Black Chaos to be a evolved form. (Yes, we still have evolution, it just works different. Like fusing monster with Magic Stone =D)
Also, they'll be a Female Dark Magician. ;)
Watch the Duelist Kingdom episodes. He appears once in there, in the duel wherr Yugi has to face Joey to get to fight Pegasus. And it'll be fun to watch some old episodes anyway. I believe it is Episode twenty-something.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
Hmhmhmhm...I'm a giant Yu-Gi-Oh fan ( playing it right now) even tough pokemon was my first love...So this is just one of the greatest things I've seen in a long while ^_^

I just have a couple of questions...

I dunno if this was answered before but...why Ruby? Emerald is so much more awesome... but then again I'm sure its alot easier to do Ruby? ^_^

Blue eyes as a legend? dont kno about that...kaiba uses it about all the time...not very legendary... but thats just meh

The legendary dragons? Helmos?Critias?and...whateva his name was...? thats just awesome! I think I heard they might be the legendary birds? That makes sense...you can also use the wicked god cards for maybe the regis?( trying to think of any trios in Yu-Gi-Oh...) and theres always the...the um...i forget their group name but... sanga, suijin , and kazegin?

Evolutions as fusions? all of them? I dunno about that...but they again it should work if ya think about...

as for sprites...where can I view the ones you have so far? I'm a retired Sprite editer so I dont know about how much use I would be to you...

Any who I shall run away...please excuse my horrible spellin/grammer :P

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Whoa, a few comments to reply too. ;)
I took a little break from this hack but now I'm back and ready to work. =D

So......... does that mean I'm in....?

Yeah, it does.

Sorry about the patching thing. Well anyway are you still looking for anyone to join the hacking team? If so I think I could fine somebody or at least try to.

Yeah, I am, see the first post for what I need.

Yah something like that :)
And you can make a good plot for that for that.

Yeah, I think I have one in mind. ;)

So Faint Brushfire how are things going? I was just wondering because I haven't seen any posts for a while. So keep up the good work!!!

Yeah, sorry, things should be back on track now.

Watch the Duelist Kingdom episodes. He appears once in there, in the duel wherr Yugi has to face Joey to get to fight Pegasus. And it'll be fun to watch some old episodes anyway. I believe it is Episode twenty-something.

Oh. I didn't know that until you mentioned it. Never really paid too much attention to Duelist Kingdom really... made no sense.

Hmhmhmhm...I'm a giant Yu-Gi-Oh fan ( playing it right now) even tough pokemon was my first love...So this is just one of the greatest things I've seen in a long while ^_^

I just have a couple of questions...

I dunno if this was answered before but...why Ruby? Emerald is so much more awesome... but then again I'm sure its alot easier to do Ruby? ^_^

Blue eyes as a legend? dont kno about that...kaiba uses it about all the time...not very legendary... but thats just meh

The legendary dragons? Helmos?Critias?and...whateva his name was...? thats just awesome! I think I heard they might be the legendary birds? That makes sense...you can also use the wicked god cards for maybe the regis?( trying to think of any trios in Yu-Gi-Oh...) and theres always the...the um...i forget their group name but... sanga, suijin , and kazegin?

Evolutions as fusions? all of them? I dunno about that...but they again it should work if ya think about...

as for sprites...where can I view the ones you have so far? I'm a retired Sprite editer so I dont know about how much use I would be to you...

Any who I shall run away...please excuse my horrible spellin/grammer :P

Damn, long post.

Ruby is free to better graphics, making it better to hack then FireRed imo.
Emerald is hard to hack considering there are hardly any tools for it. Also, Emerald is a very unstable ROM to hack.

Blue-Eyes is a legendary because of it's storyline in the final series. It was a side-key plot.

Sanga, Sujiin and Kazajin probably won't be in it, but I'll see what I can do. =/

Yeah, it'll work. I have that planned.

Sprite editor? I'm looking for Spriters that can sprite well from scratch, making very original and unique sprites for everyone though... =/

I tried to excuse it, and failed, so I'm just not going to say anything.

Can I be a spriter. Here's an example of my work. It's Jinzo!

Well...

It looks very 2D, I don't really like that in a sprite.
It has no shading.
The arms get thinner.
It looks kinda... meh. Just imo.
That wasn't supposed to be a flame, please do not take it offensively. Just my opinion.
Sorry, it's not often I say no, but... sorry again; no.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
... Well, you could insert Suijin, Kazejin and Sanga of the Thunder as are you replacing the 3 regi's at any point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back