Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old September 27th, 2008 (4:21 PM).
Likewise Likewise is offline
Bye.
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Twilight Town
    Posts: 743

    there you go! made from scratch
    __________________
    Bye.
    I'm sick of all the prepubecent n00bs running around.
    It's like no one has anymore morals anymore.
    Bye to all my friends, I'll still be talking to you on msn.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old September 28th, 2008 (9:26 AM).
    Kittyipawd's Avatar
    Kittyipawd Kittyipawd is offline
    Waiting to see red again
       
      Join Date: Dec 2007
      Posts: 457
      Hey since you have cards and G/S/C and D/P/Pt main characters have electronic things to help them throughout their quest why don’t you ditch the traditional bag thing and make a mini box

      The mini card box would have a slot to insert your cards to upload the pokemon data to store in this box, it would have a pocket for unused cards

      Also I don’t get how your supposed to potion data so.... here is what I propose when you beat trainer or gym leaders *or contests* they will give you poke-credits which will be auto uploaded to you box , so when you go to the new pokemart *I forgot the name you gave them * you use these credits to buy items like cards , and

      Digi-potions

      to me this sounds more Cyberish, also if you want to include a 'shadow" pokemon element you can say that TR made a specific virus when intact with a "digital" pokemon makes there "new programming go haywire. therefore changing them, making them stronger , but it comes with a twist they will no longer obey your commands and do whatever they see fit , and the only way to fix them *if you chose* is to re-capture them with a special card which you can obtain through a special side quest ?

      Maybe TR in the just before the end of the story makes a "Virus' mewtwo and you have to save the day with this special card?

      These are my ideas hope you like them, also the card thing is hot
      , now im goign to support this on PE and PC :]

      __________________
      __________________

      Friend Code 0705-2846-7850 , Fighting type safari (I have a Riolu)
        #103    
      Old September 28th, 2008 (9:34 AM).
      Pokehero22 Pokehero22 is offline
      Pokemon Virus Version Creator
         
        Join Date: May 2008
        Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
        Gender:
        Nature: Impish
        Posts: 258
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kittyipawd View Post
        Hey since you have cards and G/S/C and D/P/Pt main characters have electronic things to help them throughout their quest why don’t you ditch the traditional bag thing and make a mini box

        The mini card box would have a slot to insert your cards to upload the pokemon data to store in this box, it would have a pocket for unused cards

        Also I don’t get how your supposed to potion data so.... here is what I propose when you beat trainer or gym leaders *or contests* they will give you poke-credits which will be auto uploaded to you box , so when you go to the new pokemart *I forgot the name you gave them * you use these credits to buy items like cards , and

        Digi-potions

        to me this sounds more Cyberish, also if you want to include a 'shadow" pokemon element you can say that TR made a specific virus when intact with a "digital" pokemon makes there "new programming go haywire. therefore changing them, making them stronger , but it comes with a twist they will no longer obey your commands and do whatever they see fit , and the only way to fix them *if you chose* is to re-capture them with a special card which you can obtain through a special side quest ?

        Maybe TR in the just before the end of the story makes a "Virus' mewtwo and you have to save the day with this special card?

        These are my ideas hope you like them, also the card thing is hot
        , now im goign to support this on PE and PC :]

        __________________
        Well, the bag stays. But I dubbed the Pokeballs pocket, Capture Cards.

        And uh, Team Rocket doesn't exist anymore. The evil team's name is Team Tekcor.

        And, Items are known as Plug-ins.
        __________________
        Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

        JK oh man, that was too good.

        This account is useless now, so, bye!
          #104    
        Old September 28th, 2008 (9:37 AM).
        Kittyipawd's Avatar
        Kittyipawd Kittyipawd is offline
        Waiting to see red again
           
          Join Date: Dec 2007
          Posts: 457
          ok thanks for that poke hero and plug-in's definlty sounds good
          __________________

          Friend Code 0705-2846-7850 , Fighting type safari (I have a Riolu)
            #105    
          Old September 28th, 2008 (9:41 AM).
          Pokehero22 Pokehero22 is offline
          Pokemon Virus Version Creator
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
            Gender:
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 258
            Well, I'm working on an update

            Expect one soon
            __________________
            Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

            JK oh man, that was too good.

            This account is useless now, so, bye!
              #106    
            Old September 28th, 2008 (11:52 AM).
            Atomic Reactor's Avatar
            Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
            @atomicreactor
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2007
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 1,967
            hmmm... kittyipawd seems to have been onto something.

            like, instead of a bag, you could have some sort of digital storage system?

            the pokemon could actually be programs that you get.
            no more wild pokemon, you have to go to a special place to battle pokemon.

            ugh. i have some great ideas if you wanna hear them.
            PM me or something.
            __________________
              #107    
            Old September 28th, 2008 (12:44 PM). Edited September 28th, 2008 by Pokehero22.
            Pokehero22 Pokehero22 is offline
            Pokemon Virus Version Creator
               
              Join Date: May 2008
              Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
              Gender:
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 258
              O_o

              There are STILL going to be Wild Pokemon, they are just floating data!

              Here is an Update coming from the Forest, "Leafeon Forest"



              I wonder who those guys are....



              Yikes, this doesn't look to good...



              The first grunt of the evil team! X_X He has an Ekans at level 7...
              __________________
              Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

              JK oh man, that was too good.

              This account is useless now, so, bye!
                #108    
              Old September 28th, 2008 (9:28 PM).
              Likewise Likewise is offline
              Bye.
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2008
                Location: Twilight Town
                Posts: 743
                looks cool great job man!
                __________________
                Bye.
                I'm sick of all the prepubecent n00bs running around.
                It's like no one has anymore morals anymore.
                Bye to all my friends, I'll still be talking to you on msn.
                  #109    
                Old September 28th, 2008 (9:30 PM).
                Pokehero22 Pokehero22 is offline
                Pokemon Virus Version Creator
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 258
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~element View Post
                  looks cool great job man!
                  Thanks element!

                  But, uh, does anything not look right to you?
                  __________________
                  Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

                  JK oh man, that was too good.

                  This account is useless now, so, bye!
                    #110    
                  Old September 28th, 2008 (10:10 PM).
                  Sandro™ Sandro™ is offline
                  Retired!
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2008
                  Location: Netherlands Antilles
                  Age: 24
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 286
                  Nice update. but here's a few things i think you should fix.
                  1. The fog/shadow of the trees.cause its a little hard to see.
                  2 darken the green of team tekcor uniform a little? not too much?
                  What do you think?
                  __________________
                    #111    
                  Old September 29th, 2008 (3:33 PM).
                  Kittyipawd's Avatar
                  Kittyipawd Kittyipawd is offline
                  Waiting to see red again
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                    Posts: 457
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Sandro View Post
                    Nice update. but here's a few things i think you should fix.
                    1. The fog/shadow of the trees.cause its a little hard to see.
                    2 darken the green of team tekcor uniform a little? not too much?
                    What do you think?
                    liek he said TT is way too green , and do you have and smaller banners?
                    __________________

                    Friend Code 0705-2846-7850 , Fighting type safari (I have a Riolu)
                      #112    
                    Old September 29th, 2008 (7:39 PM).
                    Tyrantrum's Avatar
                    Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
                    ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2007
                    Location: New Jersey
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 5,811
                    This seems nice. :3

                    The intro sprite is very good, but the map needs work..too square and empty. :\
                    Anyways, Good Luck~
                    __________________




                    (x) Tumblr
                    (y) Twitter
                    Previously Eeveon
                      #113    
                    Old September 30th, 2008 (12:44 PM).
                    Lorem Ipsum's Avatar
                    Lorem Ipsum Lorem Ipsum is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2007
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 312
                      Hmm.

                      It could do with some work, yes, but the concept is quite a good one. I'd think about working on your maps a bit more first, and then your sprites and ideas. It seems to me that your 'Tekcor' grunt is neon green, which doesn't make him particularly appealing. Simple recolours of sprites immediately turn people away.

                      Also, come up with some imaginative names, instead of 'Rocket' spelt backwards. I can think of loads off of the top of my head.

                      If you just work on this game more and more, eventually your work will pay off and it will turn into something that is very good. Well done on your hard work so far, and I hope to see more in the future.
                      __________________
                      [CENTER]
                      Pokémon Acanthite: Coming Soon
                        #114    
                      Old October 1st, 2008 (12:37 PM).
                      Ochigi's Avatar
                      Ochigi Ochigi is offline
                      Epic Bi Dude
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 724
                        i think its just fine..=P XD cant wait til the first beta comez out
                          #115    
                        Old October 4th, 2008 (6:52 PM).
                        Bludycomicsinc's Avatar
                        Bludycomicsinc Bludycomicsinc is offline
                        If you can read this.....
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2007
                          Location: trapped in torn world.unable to move 1 boulder.
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 517
                          This is so far looking very impressive.Can't wait to see the first beta.
                          __________________

                          HeartGold Is AWESOME!
                            #116    
                          Old October 4th, 2008 (9:03 PM).
                          Pokehero22 Pokehero22 is offline
                          Pokemon Virus Version Creator
                             
                            Join Date: May 2008
                            Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Impish
                            Posts: 258
                            It's time for an update!


                            Credit to Trace for the intro!
                            __________________
                            Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

                            JK oh man, that was too good.

                            This account is useless now, so, bye!
                              #117    
                            Old October 4th, 2008 (9:14 PM).
                            Trace Trace is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2006
                              Posts: 358
                              Yay my intro
                              Looks good, except for tile error w/ SNES/NES or whatever.
                              Also, you might want to add something to it...like...well I'm not sure...it just seems lacking...
                                #118    
                              Old October 4th, 2008 (9:16 PM).
                              Pokehero22 Pokehero22 is offline
                              Pokemon Virus Version Creator
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2008
                                Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Impish
                                Posts: 258
                                Trace: Well, that's the only way I could stick it on. I think I'll switch to NES. Anyways, yep, your Intro.

                                What is lacking? O_o Is it the map, or the feature itself?
                                __________________
                                Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

                                JK oh man, that was too good.

                                This account is useless now, so, bye!
                                  #119    
                                Old October 4th, 2008 (9:19 PM).
                                Trace Trace is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2006
                                  Posts: 358
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Pokehero22 View Post
                                  Trace: Well, that's the only way I could stick it on. I think I'll switch to NES. Anyways, yep, your Intro.

                                  What is lacking? O_o Is it the map, or the feature itself?
                                  Both, actually. The map is very open-spaced...
                                  The feature lacks a lot...like..it's a bit simple text...you should try and put a Pokemon Puzzle minigame or something? XD
                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:17 AM.