• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Lime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
lime4.png

An Introduction to Lime

Pokémon Lime is a Pokémon game with a slight twist. It's not about going from town to town getting badges, like most in the series.
The player is based in a small hometown, known as Bloomsberry, on an island.
Players explore the island, progressively unlocking more of it as they complete tasks, such as beating a gym, or doing work for some of the island's other citizens.

The Story

Lately an abundance of spooky events have been scaring the population.
A local bridge was destroyed, things are being stolen from homes, people are found passed out, and the only memory they have when they wake up is battling something, something strange.
It's reported people have even been going missing...

Would a Pokémon be doing this? Is it a group of people like the infamous Team Rocket? Could it even be something more sinister..?

The hero must explore the island, and uncover the secret behind the strange events, if that means risking their life to save the people of the island, then that's what must be done!
So, as they explore, more and more clues will be uncovered, and they will eventually be led to the epic climax of the game, in which the whole island's fate depends.

Can the player ultimately save the island and the lives of his friends? Will their team of captured and befriended Pokémon be enough to stop whatever's out there?

It's up to you.

Lime Features

• Brand new Pokémon! Including legendaries, starters, and many others!
  • Revisited stats! Pokémon such as Ampharos recieve significant stat-boosts!
  • A brand-new massive island to explore! including deserts, forests, volcanic plains, and mountains!
  • New moves! Feel the power of Force Shot, or protect yourself with Bubble Shield!
  • Houses to be purchased! All around the island in exotic places, so you can rest and heal your Pokémon without returning to town.

Screenshots (Subject to Change)

Spoiler:

Concept Art

Team

Creator: CoN.
Puzzles/Routes: Huerosam.
Various Help: Nakugetsu.
Conceptist: Red Gyrados.
Mapper: Kay3o.

Support

Spoiler:

Credits

Starter Kit: Poccil (& FlameGuru).
Platinum Sprites: Aeonos and Mastermind_X.
Platinum Sprite Formatting: Wichu.

Developed with Poccil's RMXP Starter Kit

Job Application Form

Pokemon Lime Official Application Form
Username: (your username)
Name: (Your given name)
Role: (The role you would like to apply for)
Available Jobs: Mapper, Fakemon Spriter, Trainer Spriter, Ruby Scripter, Fakemon Designer.
Example: (Please include an example what you are capable of)
Why You: (A short paragraph about why we should pick you)
Thankyou.
Please send this to CoN~ via PM.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
looks good make sure you have a dp battle system and move set...

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
We will see about those. I'm not going to bother with them YET, but if they're not implemented in the starter kit I will do it closer to finishing the game.

Thanks~

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Why does the hero decide to go and save the island in the first place? Wouldn't he only be a kid - younger then 15-16....

Dark Spyro

Dark Spyro, Who Knew?
Years
That has to be one of the most coolest and best title screen ive ever seen
congratulations
can you teach me?

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Why does the hero decide to go and save the island in the first place? Wouldn't he only be a kid - younger then 15-16....
Well, not everything is covered in the first post.
You'll find out why and how he attempts to save everything if you play the game.

And I never really said he was a kid.

That has to be one of the most coolest and best title screen ive ever seen
congratulations
can you teach me?
I'm sorry, I'm no good at teaching things like this. There are lots of tutorials out there though.

Thanks for the comments.

Last edited:

Dark Spyro

Dark Spyro, Who Knew?
Years
but this is nothing like ive ever seen
can you do some printscreens 4 me please?
and PM or create your own tutioral ( just explaining what you do)
easy simple :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This actually looks pretty good. Nice thread presentation, as well.
I like the logo, the clear battle system, and the simple graphical changes.

Good luck with Pokémon Lime, CoN~.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Wow nice presentation love the graphics and the story line also this looks whole new concept can't wait to see more. :D

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Clever idea. I love your variation on the traditional formula. I'll look forward to see how this progresses :)

EDIT: I think some of your tiles are a LITTLE bright, even with a name like Lime! Try and tone that down a little perhaps.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks for the comments.

@Fangking:
I know, however, it's difficult because I'm working on two different computers that have completely different brightness and it's not too bright on either of them.
It's also using official Pokemon colours so I don't know.
Thanks, I appreciate a comment from the creator of Acanthite. :)

Last edited:

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

Update!

Important Update: We now have Kay3o working on Lime, he's an experienced mapper and will be doing a lot of the further mapping, as well as redesigning current maps.

Watch out for screenshots of his work in the future!

Update!

We are currently looking for a RUBY SCRIPTER.
You don't need to know much, I just need someone to make a few small modifications to existing code.
They're just a few minor cosmetic changes, that should be done in a few minutes for anybody who knows how to.

You will be fully credited for your work should you successfuly complete it.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
Well i see you arent getting many posts :(
Please those that come to this thread plz post T-T though it isnt my thread i just wanna say that
i hope you get more posts CON~ ^_^
and get more Screenshots to! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back