• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Hot n' Cold~

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Hello, my name is ~Hot n' Cold~, but you can just call me Katie. I would really love to start hacking and writing fan-fictions, and I hopefully would like to learn how to sprite and make games! I love Katy Perry, and would love a lot of friends! Anyway, Hi!

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Hi Katie! Welcome to pokecommunty!

Hacking, eh? Then head on over here!
Myself, I'm sort of a Hacker, but not much.

And Fanfic! I was planning on getting into that!
You can find Fanfic here!

Spriting too? Wow, were very similar!
And game making? Oh my gosh! We have the same intrests!

But I have no Idea who kate Perry is...

So I guess this means your the creative type!

Anyways, enjoy your stay here at the Pokecommunity!​

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
'Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in and you're out, you're up then you're down-"

Whoops.

Welcome to PC, Katie.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Hey Katie! It's nice to see a lot of new faces on PC! I hope you can write rally good fanfictions because I would like to read some! Remember to read the rules and make lots of new friends. We can be friends if you want! So see you around!

Wow, a lot of "!" marks.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Katie!

It's wonderful to have you here. Let me be the first to say that you can do whatever you wish here at PC! There are tons of cool topics to post on, and we definitely have a section for each one of your interests. I wish you luck with your hacking, writing, spriting and game development, and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, relax and have fun around here! I'll see you later ^_^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
ROM hacking, fan ficiton, sprite making, and friends. Wow, you certainly just summed up a great deal of what the Pokecommunity is all about, my dear!

Welcome to the commuinty. I'm fairly certain you will be able to do all of that and more during your stay here. Above all, making friends around this community is the easiest! We're all quite friendly and would love to have one more pal!
(You can never have too many friends...)

More so, I think you're just going to have a wonderful time here. With all the great content and intellectual members, I don't understand how one couldn't!

Take care now.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
Hello, my name is ~Hot n' Cold~, but you can just call me Katie. I would really love to start hacking and writing fan-fictions, and I hopefully would like to learn how to sprite and make games! I love Katy Perry, and would love a lot of friends! Anyway, Hi!
Hi, *insert desired Katy Perry song name*, hey Katie! I also love Katy Perry, she's awesome! I also want to make games, and I don't want to brag, but I'm also a decent fan fiction author and an also decent spriter. I see you have no signature nor avatar yet, so would you mind if I make you one with Katy in it? PMme if you need any help roumd the forums!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey there Katy!
Welcome to PC!
Your names a kewl song, I likes it!

Anyways, enjoy your time!

Back