• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Listen up everyone. This is it, the second saga in the dragons series. Okay, let's get down to buisness:

This takes place 2 weeks after the end of Saga number one. everyone has gotten apartments in Cyl City, and their dragons are aparently doing well. However, looks can be deceiveing...

Mysterious, powerful dragons are attacking the city. The dragons sometimes suddenly have odd-colored spots appearing on them. At the same time, a mysterious group called "The travelers" appear in the city, and they also have dragons, except these dragons have strange powers. Also, the tamer's dragon's are getting strange new abilites..

Okay, first off, if you're a newbie, you cannot join as a tamer. you already had that chance in the first RP. However, if you still want to join, you may join as a traveler. Here's your sign-up sheet:

Name:
Class of traveler(The travelers always are in groups, on classes, there's leader, captain, and basic. you can get promoted or demoted, too.)
appearance: (Eyes, clothes, hair color, everything.XD)
Personality:
Weapon: (Can only be something like a dagger or a knife if your basic. However, it can be upgraded. and leaders get to have the most advanced basic weapons first, like swords or axes. Captains can have wooden daggers, and stuff like that.)

Dragon
Dragon's name:
Dragon's type: (Hydra, Snake, or normal. A hydra is a dragon with more than one head.)
Dragon's appearance:
Dragon's abilites:

However, if you're a veteran, you still have to do a little update too:

Tamer:

New appearance(Optional):
New weapon(Also optional):

Dragon:

Infected appearance:

Infection abilites: (Get unlocked, and are required)

Also, the infection attacks are seperarated into catagorys. one class: Aura. Another class: claw strike. and yet another: Special attack. and finally, Ultimate attack. you can have up to three different aura attacks, and four claw strike types. You can have only two special attacks and one ultimate attack.

Got that??XD

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Those are confusing, and I can't keep up with all those attacks. I'll jsut come up with them as I go. As for my character, I'll keep him teh same, and we've already seen Crimson's infected appearance. I'm curious as to why we ahve to make a seperate thread for this instead of jsut having to all together, but whatever. :\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Well, I'm a veterin I guess...

Name: Nat
Sex: Female
Appearence: Her long black hair has been chopped short and now has red streaks running through it. Her eyes are still grey, and she wears a load of dresses and skirts.
Personality: still fairly shy, and has matured some. Careful of her newly found temper!!
New Weapon: Nat's powers have advanced since we last saw her. She now has a new staff, longer than the last one that shrinks into a wooden bracelet.

Dragon:
Name: Calamous (Cal)
Type: Blue Chinese Dragon
Infected Appearance: His white trim turns purple
Infected Abilities: Aura- Lightning, Fire, Ice, Claw Strike- Ice Claw, Lightning Claw, Fire Claw Special Ability- Explosion, Earthquake Ulitmate Attack- in states of extreme emotion, Cal's eyes will glow red and a strange smoke will arise around him. This smoke snuffs out all life that Cal sees fit!!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Mew13 said:
Well, I'm a veterin I guess...

Name: Nat
Sex: Female
Appearence: Her long black hair has been chopped short and now has red streaks running through it. Her eyes are still grey, and she wears a load of dresses and skirts.
Personality: still fairly shy, and has matured some. Careful of her newly found temper!!
New Weapon: Nat's powers have advanced since we last saw her. She now has a new staff, longer than the last one that shrinks into a wooden bracelet.

Dragon:
Name: Calamous (Cal)
Type: Blue Chinese Dragon
Infected Appearance: His white trim turns purple
Infected Abilities: Aura- Lightning, Fire, Ice, Claw Strike- Ice Claw, Lightning Claw, Fire Claw Special Ability- Explosion, Earthquake Ulitmate Attack- in states of extreme emotion, Cal's eyes will glow red and a strange smoke will arise around him. This smoke snuffs out all life that Cal sees fit!!

I got an idea from Mew13's post, so I'll put up my attacks now.

Aura: Life, Fire, Sonic. Claw Strike: Sonic Claw, ICe Claw, Fire Claw. Spedial Ability: Elemental Fire breath, combined Fire Breath. Ultimate Attack: When he gets really emotional, he glows brightly and and gets extreme enhancement of all his attacks, called the Anger Boost.

mozzie11

I dont know
Years
Name:Carma
Class: Basic
appearance: Dark brow hair with some black streaks, green eyes, wears black pants and black long sleeve shirt...never short sleeves and never dresses,skirts, or shorts.
Weapon: (dagger

Dragon
Dragon's name:Erasmus
Dragon's type: Normal
Dragon's appearance:Black with a green belly
Dragon's abilites: Pacifism on attackers and those doing harm to others, healing powers, and electric bolt attacks

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Oops, forgot to include that you need a personality. I'll edit that right now.XD

But anyways, here's my own updated profile:

Name: Matt

New appearance: Back with a black trenchcoat, and a blue undershirt. wears of course, black pants, and black shoes.

New personality: Actually tries to make friends now, but otherwise, all the same.

New weapon: Trains at a sword academy now, and has a silver blade, since he is one of the top students. He only needs to work for the gold blade, and finally, the white blade.

Ruby

Infection appearance: blue-ish gray, with orange eyes, and bad teeth.XD

Infection abilites: Aura Class-Flame, Aqua, and towards the end, darkness. Claw strike Class- Flame, electric, and metal. Special abilites- Tornado, and Death flame, a flame that robs the soul of anyone, if ruby desires. Ultimate attack- Terta Omega Blast- Ruby charges up a huge energy ball made of Aqua, fire, electricity, wind, and darkness, and fires it, obliterating anything in it's path, and anything living, if it even touches it, will turn into liqued, and evaporate, along with their soul...

So, next time I post, we'll start this RP. Kay??XD

shadowman321

Insane... I am Popeye
Years
meh ill try this

name: Alex
class: captain
apperance: has brown eyes, has long blue hair, wears a black cape, has brown shoes, a red shirt, and green pants
personality: has a short temper and sometimes easy-going
weapon: a bronze mace

dragon
name: Quark
type: white dragon
apperance: a white dragon with long wings, diamond scales, green eyes, and a long tail
abilities: can heal everybody 2 full health in a instant, has ice breath, and some ice powers (hes almost the same as a ice dragon)

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Well we can start now!! :D And pogiforce, I already posted my first thread with "Saga number one:the begining".XD

IC: I walked down the streets of Cyl city, remembering the big fight against the hydra. Getting back to my apartment, I saw ruby, now about 5 feet high, watching TV lazily. "Come on," I said idly, kicking the foot of the bed, causeing ruby to fall in a flop. "We were suppoused to meet Nat, Jack, Cal and Crimson." I said, and walked out the door, with ruby following..

Meanwhile, on the outskirts, Clyde looked at the city via binoculars. "Cool." He said, as he gazed at it. Turning around, he said to a few younger people behind him, "Let's go, guys. Let's see what stuff this city has.", and walked down the slope..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I was walking with Nat, through the city. Rescently I had gotten a strap with which to carry my bo staff on my back, putting it in easy range, but it sometimes has people calling me Donatello. XD What was really getting attention though was crimson, now as tall as my shoulder and no longer able to ride on it for teh sake of my health. We were really just wandering around, seeing if Matt would show up and enjoying the peace we hardly had time to enjoy before.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: AUGH!! I went back to bed a mere 5 minnutes before pogi posted!!

IC: I walked down the city streets, ruby just slithering along, seeing no use for his wings currently. As I turned a block, I found Nat and Jack, walking down the block. "So, what'd you guys wanna do?" I said, not sure of what to do myself...

Meanwhile, Clyde had his group spread out all over the city, but for fun, not to take it over. One of them was a girl, with amythest eyes, and orange hair, and wore a green outfit. She had with her, a mysterious purple dragon with spikes for whiskers, and had long, dagger-shaped claws, and feet with a back claw on each one...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat noticed Matt coming tword them, asking what they wanted to do. Nat merely smiled at him, and shrugged.

She toyed aimlessly with her now short black hair, enjoying the sun on her bare shoulders. Well, bare that is, except for the tiny blue dragon riding on one.

Cal was still the same, small and blue. Oh, he could get big, very very big, but enjoyed the shoulder riding size much more. THe snake-like dragon looked down at Crimson, well, up perhaps, since he was now as tall as Jack's shoulder.

Nat then looked to Ruby, who had also gotten larger. She was glad Calamous was a size-changer. SHe enjoyed that he would be able to remain the cuddle size forever.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"So, erm. i saw an arcade. I'm going there...so...if you wanna come...yeah." I said, and walked to the arcade nearby, that was just across the park...

Meanwhile, the strange little girl with the purple dragon(No, she's NOT barney's relative. you heard me, SHE.XD) watched us, too shy to come up and outright talk..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat glanced at Jack and shrugged again, still enjoying the sun. She fiddled with the bracelet on her wrist before heading into the arcade as well.

She wasn't really one for video games, but Cal on the other hand, had quite the addiction to them. In her apartment now rested a Gameboy Advanced SP and a Nintendo Gamecube, both with at least 20 games. Cal played them all the time, though he wasn't very good due to the fact that he had no fingers...

So, Nat settled in to watch Cal "play" a game of pinball.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
I was playing an old school game with a plumber trying to dodge barrels. It was easy, though, so I looked for a more challangeing game. Looking around, I was shocked to see a game store on another side of a clear door. Opening as I walked towards it(The door), I looked around at all the great games I could get. Shelling out some cash, I got a Gamecube and a game called "Tales Of Symphonia(C)". leaving it there for a second, I went back to the arcade, and played an old-school game called "Asteriod"...

Meanwhile, the almost-scared little girl watched us through a window, while her dragon was spying on us via a hard wooden frame....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal was being a pinball maniac. He yelled and shouted at the game when it made him angry, and practically hugged it when it made him happy.

Nat shook her head and turned around to see a little girl staning outside. She smiled warmly at the girl, leaving the now angry Cal to his game.

She walked up to the small girl, though she wasn't much littler than herself. Nat was a small girl by nature. She smiled again and said, "Why, hello. Why are you down here all by yourself?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
The little girl gasped, and walking back a bit, accidentally tripped and fell over. Getting up weakly, she said in a soft voice, "C'mon, Iris, i need help!! Please!!", when suddenly, the purple dragon came crashing through, and grabbing the girl, she put her on her back, and flew away. Walking out of the game shop via an exit next to the arcades entrance, I said,"What the heck just happened??".

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat looked on strangly as the purple dragon flew away. Calamous burst out of the doors simultaniously with Matt.

"I dunno," she answered him. "Seems like we've got more tamers to worry about..."

"Just when I was getting to like this whole peace thing!" Cal cried angrilly as he watched the purple dragon and her tamer fly off.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"Yeah.." I said, and quickly got ruby, and had him go put the gamecube and the game I got for it back in my apartment. Suddenly, however, a dragon that was made out of sewage water jumped out of a manhole, and landed near us. Shaking his fist, he said, "You will die today, tamers!!", but as he began to fire a punch at us, a white flame engulfed him, evaporating him a bit. Ruby was hovering nearby, looking triumphant. "Ruby, how did you get here so fast??" I asked. "Well, I just.." Ruby began to say, when suddenly, he clutched himself, and landed onto the ground. rushing to him, I was shocked to see that he was turning blue-ish gray, and his eyes were now orange. He opened his mouth, revealing rows of rotten teeth. I ran a good distance away after he said, "What the- I feel drained." because his current breath made sulfer, mildew, and BO combinded smell like a garden. Getting up, the sewage dragon said, "Ha!! Looks like your dragon is now infected properly!! you have no hope of winning with that puny dragon!!", pointing to cal. Rearing up a flaming fist, he was ready to attack..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal merely smiled, and leapt from Nat's shoulder. He was soon three times as big as the sewage dragon, and he smiled.

"Puny, eh?" Nat said triumphantly.

Cal roared and tapped into his aura. His body glowed yellow, an electric aura pulsating around him. He roared again, throwing a huge amount of electric power at the dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back