• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Trader

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
For the people who dont know me yet im the "Pokemon Trader" want a pokemon that you cant seem to find or get a fair trade? then im your guy read the rules below and give me your request and i will get in touch with you once your pokemon are ready to meet their new owner.

----------

Rules

• Max 3 pokemon per request at a time (as ittakes me some time to get certain pokemon)
  • After trade please leave me some feedback on your expierence on trading with me (say what you feel) also feel free to rate the thread :D
  • Please send your requests to me in a PM and leave the thread for feedback only so people who hav'nt traded with me know what to expect.
These Rules Have Been Set So People Dont Overload Me With Loads Of Pokemon Per Request This Way You Will All Get Your Pokemon Faster!
----------
Thanks!

I HAVE ALOT OF LEGIT SHINYS THAT I HAVE CAUGHT AND MY FRIENDS HAVE CAUGHT THEN TRADED ME!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
do u have
UT shiny gligar
UT shiny shuckle

wat do u want for them

and are they legit

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Do you have a non shiny raikou...is it legit? What would you like for it?

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
hi people i can get all these please also PM me your requests as i can keep track of who i have done and who needs doing thanks.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well, thank you for the Raikou...I really appreciate it, and maybe we could do business agin sometime...

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2008
have you got UT shcukle shiny or not and any of the legendary dogs?

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
right then guys besides me trading you shinys or non shinys of your chioce im also offering to give your new pokemon a TM you want to hold too so get you PMs quick as this will be limited time only :D

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
I find this thread a little bit concerning. You don't even list what shinies you have and seem to be able to comply with any request given.

Can you prove that all shinies you trade are legit?

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
hi

yup i pm you :D listen people this is gonna ruin buisness for me i have alot of real shinys i my self have caught with pokeradar as i am sad and dont get out much, the reason i havnt listed them is because i dont want to simple.... also if i dont have the shiny you want im not gonna thob you off with a action replay shiny without asking and checking if your ok with that. any questions then fire away

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
Dude Put A List Of All The Shiny and Non Shiny Pokes You Have Cos You've Just Been Caught Trying To Dish Out A Arceus So I Think Your Using Pokesav....

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
LOOK CAN YOU PM ME AND NOT SPAM MY THREAD i have explained to horizon why i thought arceus was legit so i dont need to tell you

Back