• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Dawn Of Pokemon

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Pokemon Something

This thread is dead....

Last edited:

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
awesome,

sounds like it will be in the top 100 hacks ever

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Definitely looks interesting, I was wondering when you would make the thread. I did think that you would wait until you had made a little more progress with it, 6% seems rather small.

The presentation is very neat and as I've already told you the mapping is wonderful. On the scripting side I know for a fact that you're quite knowledgeable so I'm sure we can expect some impressive scripts. Apart from that I can't really think of anything else to say apart from good luck.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I shouldn't be on the computer, but I had to come and see the thread. :D

It looks really nice, your mapping's good and your scripts are nothing short of impressive. It still seems you're making a few mistakes with the ways the tiles are placed, but that can be fixed. It looks really nice, so good luck with it, my young apprentice. Though aren't you older than me?

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
if u need some basic scripting that doesn't involve moving i can helo

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
No I don't need any help, this hack is partly to do with learning so I want to do it all my self.
Yay for not wanting help! xD

I just need to point out that it's "BPRE" not "BRPE".

Oh, and you're so lucky...You've got ten posts in two days and I've only got 170-something posts since June!

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Awsome dratii you posted it!
if you need scripting help just ask

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This hack seems interesting, maybe I could suggest something, why don't you use different tiles.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Alright, it's your choice. Good luck on the hack.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Don't worry about him, he always suggests it.

Hmm...I just read over the story, and I sort of don't really understand it. It seems like there are parts missed out and it's pretty patchy...

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
The story is interesting. Anyway, I like the use of the original tiles, but with them, many scripts are required, and I sure will see a lot in this hack.
Best of luck on this.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wait, Hiche? You're saying FR Tiles mean more scripts..? Wha..?
Well, the second sentence still makes little sense... xD

For many years, an organisation called Star-Rise was barely noticed. Star-Rise had few members and the crimes they committed were small and un-noticed. Although, the stol a great amount of scientific documents.
Using all of the information Star-Rise had collected, they built a machine which could summon lifeforms to their world. After activating the machine, the amount of life forms created were far more than predicted. Realising this, they redirected the machine to spread the lifeforms all over the world.

Better? Spell the Australian way!!!

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I didn't mean that lol. It's just if you use the same graphics, then Dratii should focus more on the scripting, and mapping.

Anyways, any new updates?

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
It looks like you already started scripting, I think this hack will come out good.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Wait, Hiche? You're saying FR Tiles mean more scripts..? Wha..?
Well, the second sentence still makes little sense... xD

For many years, an organisation called Star-Rise was barely noticed. Star-Rise had few members and the crimes they committed were small and un-noticed. Although, the stol a great amount of scientific documents.
Using all of the information Star-Rise had collected, they built a machine which could summon lifeforms to their world. After activating the machine, the amount of life forms created were far more than predicted. Realising this, they redirected the machine to spread the lifeforms all over the world.

Better? Spell the Australian way!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
Anyway back to reality
This hack looks good i esspecialy like the move camera script
Good Luck

Edit: I think M_X wil make Day\night for Firered\Leafgreen theres stuff in the rom to do it

Back