• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
Years
Well that's probably bcuz where he downloaded it. i didnt get a virus from it. BTW, it's WinRAR not WinWar.

EDIT:
Here's a sprite that i made just for the heck of it. use it if ya want:P
12048216mx3.png

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
ShadowPand3monium: The sprite looks great but the
pokeball and the hair look odd. i'll see how i can put it to use.

It's been a while since i've updated so to here's
screen of some things that have been changed.

9qfl79.png

Credit to Frario for the bautiful sand pallete.

There are excatly 4 things that have been
changed in the game that are in that screen.
I'll be putting up one screen every 2-3 days to
keep the thread alive and when i finish up Raptor
there will be one huge update that'll be about the story.
In the next screen i'll post wed. or thur. i'll also reveal our next contest!

In need of a scripter!
Please pm me if you can help!

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
Years
why do you become champion easliy.you should work for it since you have just completed without pokemon some people don't want. any way you always start out wih a leval 5, not a pokemon in the high 50s, high 40s, low 50s.

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
why do you become champion easliy.you should work for it since you have just completed without pokemon some people don't want. any way you always start out wih a leval 5, not a pokemon in the high 50s, high 40s, low 50s.
The backround is that your the champion of Kanto and get a free ticket from Oak to go to the Ryen region where the game takes place. You actually start playing when your going to the region; that is where you leave your pokemon on the night stand (they are not revealed yet). That is when you get your new pokemon and actually start playing with a lvl. 5. Does this make since?

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
The backround is that your the champion of Kanto and get a free ticket from Oak to go to the Ryen region where the game takes place. You actually start playing when your going to the region; that is where you leave your pokemon on the night stand (they are not revealed yet). That is when you get your new pokemon and actually start playing with a lvl. 5. Does this make since?
Yes this is correct. There is a whole story of a trainer who
traveled through kanto that happened before Ryen. The storyline
of Ryen focuses on what happens after you become champion of
kanto. LugiaQueen2 you should really read the first post before posting.

Todays's Screen!
New sprite for the hero and a new Trainer Card!

Sorry the screen is a little late but here's
the new trainer card as it looks in-game
along with a new sprite for the hero!
29w245w.png

What do you guys think? Critisism would be great!
While messing around with the scripts i've gotten a
deeper understanding of how scripting works so as
I improve my scripting you might see more custom
edits or systems. I'm trying to get a new pokemon
navagational system scripted (pokegear, poketch,
etc...) but ay help would be appreciated!

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
She probally misinterpreted it. Also, the character looks wild in the sprite. What message is the sprite suppose to give off?

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
She probally misinterpreted it. Also, the character looks wild in the sprite. What message is the sprite suppose to give off?
It's not supposed to give off a message but every sprite has it's own pose and the main character is a bit older than the avarage beggining pokemon trainer he's already gone through kanto.

I think the sprite is great! But there's one detail missing.... it's his backpack. That is unless u dont want it 2 show on that sprite.
Wow i can't believe i forgot that. It was really late so my mistake.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Things are looking great, kiddo c :

I really hope you're working on the project :D I'm looking forward to more nifty-gizmo updates from you~ I don't know if I've posted here before, but oh well XD; I love this project, keep it up Shinylugia <3

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah i'm still working but everything's slow righ now (working on Raptor). And yes I believe you've posted here before, thanks Vampire://Krimm for posting. I really appreciate it!

I have some screes of flint City ready but I won't reveal them until we get to post # 605 (no spam please)!.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Hmm... I don't think there is anything to critique! :3
It looks just great and nice.
Keep it up! shinylugia!

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
There are just so many screenshots and ideas (though Torn World is sortta unoriginal lol). I don't know how much work you've put into this game, but I'm sure it's a lot. Best of luck.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Holy ****. I cant believe how far this evolved man. I last posted here in august way back on page 8. From what im gathering you added the torn world have 3 regions are going swell in progress and are doing amazing reworking to some areas. Question though. If you have 3 regions thats a total of 24 badges. Why dont you have in your key items section of the bag a badge case and a ribbon case for bedges and ribbons? And have the trainer card for info and achievements. Good luck and all and i hope you take in my suggestions!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
wow man what an amazing game this is, hopefully youll follow through till the end without giving up. Although i imagine competing with Acantite, Oddysey, The Lost World and Infinite Rainbow would be enough encouragement.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Holy ****. I cant believe how far this evolved man. I last posted here in august way back on page 8. From what im gathering you added the torn world have 3 regions are going swell in progress and are doing amazing reworking to some areas. Question though. If you have 3 regions thats a total of 24 badges. Why dont you have in your key items section of the bag a badge case and a ribbon case for bedges and ribbons? And have the trainer card for info and achievements. Good luck and all and i hope you take in my suggestions!
I believe there's 16 badges, and 8 symbols or something. Ryen and Hoenn are like normal where you fight for badges, and Kanto is like a battle frontier. I think that's what SL said before. Plus, why would you fight for badges in the kanto region when your already the champion? Anyways, I like your idea, Link Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back