Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16151    
Old November 16th, 2008 (12:43 PM).
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
Retired Hunter.
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Brazil
    Age: 24
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 144
    hey thank you twilight blade... I'll see those links and give u a feedback as soon as posible
    __________________
    ~Retired~

    I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #16152    
    Old November 16th, 2008 (1:20 PM).
    DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
    DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
    GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
       
      Join Date: Jun 2006
      Location: North Carolina
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 626
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
      hey thank you twilight blade... I'll see those links and give u a feedback as soon as posible
      Just take note that it's one thing to see and hear tips about and another to actually doing it. Many people have told me on my videos that they've done everything possible and still can't pull it off and (probably) put their DS down in an angry rage.... which means they didn't do everything possible. You have to have patience. Lots of patience..


      Patience, I'm surprised I have any left. I'm using this as a counter now. I'm up to 810 eggs now, but I must start releasing them. I refuse to release any more Pokemon from Ranch... I'll deposit what else I can.

      The bigger picture is I squeezed Pokemon left and right to get a 4th Box to put magikarp in, which means I can hatch up to 120 eggs a run - I can barely make 90 a day but if I work hard enough I can do it.

      It's not really a big deal anymore that I release them - having so many in Ranch I've bound to have several good IV'd Magikarps regardless so I shouldn't need to keep anymore except a yellow one.


      Good luck everyone. I'm glad to see that things are picking up here.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #16153    
      Old November 16th, 2008 (1:38 PM). Edited November 16th, 2008 by Mateus_.
      Mateus_'s Avatar
      Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
      Retired Hunter.
         
        Join Date: Nov 2008
        Location: Brazil
        Age: 24
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 144
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
        Just take note that it's one thing to see and hear tips about and another to actually doing it. Many people have told me on my videos that they've done everything possible and still can't pull it off and (probably) put their DS down in an angry rage.... which means they didn't do everything possible. You have to have patience. Lots of patience..


        Patience, I'm surprised I have any left. I'm using this as a counter now. I'm up to 810 eggs now, but I must start releasing them. I refuse to release any more Pokemon from Ranch... I'll deposit what else I can.

        The bigger picture is I squeezed Pokemon left and right to get a 4th Box to put magikarp in, which means I can hatch up to 120 eggs a run - I can barely make 90 a day but if I work hard enough I can do it.

        It's not really a big deal anymore that I release them - having so many in Ranch I've bound to have several good IV'd Magikarps regardless so I shouldn't need to keep anymore except a yellow one.


        Good luck everyone. I'm glad to see that things are picking up here.
        Hey I think that for now I can have some patience and some time for shiny hunting...
        but it must be dificult to you to focus after so much eggs...
        anyways good luck with ur gold magicarp

        well I think I got how to use the pokeradar...
        but to unlock it I need to unlock the national dex...
        how can I do it???
        __________________
        ~Retired~

        I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
        Reply With Quote
          #16154    
        Old November 16th, 2008 (5:15 PM).
        DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
        DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
        GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
           
          Join Date: Jun 2006
          Location: North Carolina
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 626
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
          Hey I think that for now I can have some patience and some time for shiny hunting...
          but it must be dificult to you to focus after so much eggs...
          anyways good luck with ur gold magicarp
          Wow, thank you! I hope you do well with your shiny hunting as well.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
          well I think I got how to use the pokeradar...
          but to unlock it I need to unlock the national dex...
          how can I do it???
          I knew you might ask this question.

          To get the National Dex you must see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokemon. Not catch, but see. Some will be tricky. You should have seen most already. One that you might not have seen is Palkia in Diamond and Dialga in Pearl. To see it go to Celestic Town and talk to that Grandma. She will show you a picture of it and it will register in your PokeDex.

          If you need to find out what numbers are which Pokemon, check out this list. It's the Sinnoh Dex, and the Pokemon you need to see.

          You don't need to see Manaphy though.

          Shouldn't be too hard.

          Return to the Lab afterwards and Rowan will give you the upgraded PokeDex and you will also receive the PokeRadar.




          I haven't gotten hardly anything done since my drunk Uncle came and stayed for like 2 hours.... ugh.

          I'm going to have to put the pedal to the metal if I want to get to 900 tonight.

          And to beat it all I feel like I'm getting sick, which isn't out of the question since my Dad is sick and my Mom is getting sick too.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #16155    
          Old November 16th, 2008 (7:25 PM).
          super onii chan's Avatar
          super onii chan super onii chan is offline
          I think I'm here to stay
             
            Join Date: Dec 2007
            Location: Cheesecake Factory =)
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 363
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
            Wow, thank you! I hope you do well with your shiny hunting as well.



            I knew you might ask this question.

            To get the National Dex you must see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokemon. Not catch, but see. Some will be tricky. You should have seen most already. One that you might not have seen is Palkia in Diamond and Dialga in Pearl. To see it go to Celestic Town and talk to that Grandma. She will show you a picture of it and it will register in your PokeDex.

            If you need to find out what numbers are which Pokemon, check out this list. It's the Sinnoh Dex, and the Pokemon you need to see.

            You don't need to see Manaphy though.

            Shouldn't be too hard.

            Return to the Lab afterwards and Rowan will give you the upgraded PokeDex and you will also receive the PokeRadar.




            I haven't gotten hardly anything done since my drunk Uncle came and stayed for like 2 hours.... ugh.

            I'm going to have to put the pedal to the metal if I want to get to 900 tonight.

            And to beat it all I feel like I'm getting sick, which isn't out of the question since my Dad is sick and my Mom is getting sick too.
            well look on the bright side, stay home and play games all day xD
            __________________
            Soul Silver FC- One sec...
            Reply With Quote
              #16156    
            Old November 16th, 2008 (8:58 PM).
            Chr. Draco's Avatar
            Chr. Draco Chr. Draco is offline
            Shiny Hunting
               
              Join Date: Nov 2008
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 720
              Hello everyone, I was wondering if I could join this group.
              I'm new around and thought that this is an interesting group.
              __________________
              Shiny Hunter
              Reply With Quote
                #16157    
              Old November 16th, 2008 (9:31 PM).
              DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
              DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
              GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2006
                Location: North Carolina
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 626
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
                well look on the bright side, stay home and play games all day xD
                Problem is, is that I'm already home all the time. I was homeschooled before and I "graduated" this year. So no real difference, I sorta work for my Dad and Mom now.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
                Hello everyone, I was wondering if I could join this group.
                I'm new around and thought that this is an interesting group.
                As stated before you must be approved by a Co-Owner and you'll know them when you see them. In the meantime you can list your shinies if you have any but they aren't necessary to have in order to join.



                I don't even wanna talk about eggs right now.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #16158    
                Old November 17th, 2008 (3:40 AM). Edited November 17th, 2008 by Mateus_.
                Mateus_'s Avatar
                Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
                Retired Hunter.
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2008
                  Location: Brazil
                  Age: 24
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 144
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
                  Wow, thank you! I hope you do well with your shiny hunting as well.



                  I knew you might ask this question.

                  To get the National Dex you must see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokemon. Not catch, but see. Some will be tricky. You should have seen most already. One that you might not have seen is Palkia in Diamond and Dialga in Pearl. To see it go to Celestic Town and talk to that Grandma. She will show you a picture of it and it will register in your PokeDex.

                  If you need to find out what numbers are which Pokemon, check out this list. It's the Sinnoh Dex, and the Pokemon you need to see.

                  You don't need to see Manaphy though.

                  Shouldn't be too hard.

                  Return to the Lab afterwards and Rowan will give you the upgraded PokeDex and you will also receive the PokeRadar.




                  I haven't gotten hardly anything done since my drunk Uncle came and stayed for like 2 hours.... ugh.

                  I'm going to have to put the pedal to the metal if I want to get to 900 tonight.

                  And to beat it all I feel like I'm getting sick, which isn't out of the question since my Dad is sick and my Mom is getting sick too.
                  Hey, thank you for the usefull information...
                  I'll try to see all those pokes as soon as posible
                  __________________
                  ~Retired~

                  I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #16159    
                  Old November 17th, 2008 (9:23 AM).
                  Chr. Draco's Avatar
                  Chr. Draco Chr. Draco is offline
                  Shiny Hunting
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2008
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 720
                    My current shinies are: groudon, zigzagoon, metang, voltorb, illumise, registeel and regirock.
                    They are all from pokemon ruby.
                    __________________
                    Shiny Hunter
                    Reply With Quote
                      #16160    
                    Old November 17th, 2008 (10:13 AM). Edited November 17th, 2008 by Mateus_.
                    Mateus_'s Avatar
                    Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
                    Retired Hunter.
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2008
                      Location: Brazil
                      Age: 24
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 144
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
                      My current shinies are: groudon, zigzagoon, metang, voltorb, illumise, registeel and regirock.
                      They are all from pokemon ruby.
                      hey u got any pictures of em?
                      I think I'll need it to join the club...

                      Hey everyone... I'm going to hatch my egg for a shiny happiny
                      wish me gl =)

                      oh yes, I almost forgot, I got a shiny shellos today! :D
                      a total luck shot and it appeared

                      The picture:
                      __________________
                      ~Retired~

                      I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #16161    
                      Old November 17th, 2008 (10:30 AM). Edited November 17th, 2008 by NoBel_ToKYo ™.
                      NoBel_ToKYo ™'s Avatar
                      NoBel_ToKYo ™ NoBel_ToKYo ™ is offline
                      OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                        Location: the United of K
                        Age: 24
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 274
                        can i join? i have:

                        weavile (traded for)
                        nincada (caught)
                        ralts (caught)
                        trapinch (caught)
                        tyranitar (traded for)

                        so how does this work? (like how do you join up)??

                        i can try and take pics of them, but they'd be bad pictures lol, but if i get a good pic i'll put it up
                        __________________



                        DeviantArt-
                        Autism awareness rangers

                        ~Autism is not the tragedy. Ignorance is the ~.tragedy.~
                        {~A.S.D club founder~}

                        ~PC family~
                        None as of yet

                        LOLWUT


                        Reply With Quote
                          #16162    
                        Old November 17th, 2008 (10:34 AM).
                        Mateus_'s Avatar
                        Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
                        Retired Hunter.
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2008
                          Location: Brazil
                          Age: 24
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 144
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by rivalwashere666 View Post
                          can i join? i have:

                          weavile (traded for)
                          nincada (caught)
                          ralts (caught)
                          trapinch (caught)

                          so how does this work? (like how do you join up)??

                          i can try and take pics of them, but they'd be bad pictures lol, but if i get a good pic i'll put it up
                          hey sup men!
                          din't know u hunted shinies too =D
                          u gotta just take pictures and wait until a co-owner comes here and accept u in the club...
                          __________________
                          ~Retired~

                          I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #16163    
                          Old November 17th, 2008 (10:49 AM).
                          NoBel_ToKYo ™'s Avatar
                          NoBel_ToKYo ™ NoBel_ToKYo ™ is offline
                          OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2008
                            Location: the United of K
                            Age: 24
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 274
                            okay then cool...i'm going to re-chain nincada though, becuase i'm trying to get a jolly one...which would be great :D same with ralts and trapinch, i want jolly and adamant for them.
                            __________________



                            DeviantArt-
                            Autism awareness rangers

                            ~Autism is not the tragedy. Ignorance is the ~.tragedy.~
                            {~A.S.D club founder~}

                            ~PC family~
                            None as of yet

                            LOLWUT


                            Reply With Quote
                              #16164    
                            Old November 17th, 2008 (11:47 AM).
                            Mateus_'s Avatar
                            Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
                            Retired Hunter.
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2008
                              Location: Brazil
                              Age: 24
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 144
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by rivalwashere666 View Post
                              okay then cool...i'm going to re-chain nincada though, becuase i'm trying to get a jolly one...which would be great :D same with ralts and trapinch, i want jolly and adamant for them.
                              how do u do that??? Oo
                              can u change the nature of shinys??? Oo
                              __________________
                              ~Retired~

                              I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #16165    
                              Old November 17th, 2008 (11:58 AM).
                              NoBel_ToKYo ™'s Avatar
                              NoBel_ToKYo ™ NoBel_ToKYo ™ is offline
                              OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2008
                                Location: the United of K
                                Age: 24
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 274
                                lol no, i'm using a jolly alazakam (it has the ability synchronize, and when i catch one, it'll have 50% chance of getting kazams nature)

                                thats how
                                __________________



                                DeviantArt-
                                Autism awareness rangers

                                ~Autism is not the tragedy. Ignorance is the ~.tragedy.~
                                {~A.S.D club founder~}

                                ~PC family~
                                None as of yet

                                LOLWUT


                                Reply With Quote
                                  #16166    
                                Old November 17th, 2008 (12:26 PM).
                                DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                                DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                                GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2006
                                  Location: North Carolina
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 626
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
                                  Hey, thank you for the usefull information...
                                  I'll try to see all those pokes as soon as posible
                                  You are welcome.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
                                  My current shinies are: groudon, zigzagoon, metang, voltorb, illumise, registeel and regirock.
                                  They are all from pokemon ruby.
                                  Nice collection you have there.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
                                  hey u got any pictures of em?
                                  I think I'll need it to join the club...

                                  post
                                  I'm not sure if pictures are really dependent on if you can join or not. They're always nice to have but I don't think they're necessary...

                                  Regardless, congratulations on the shiny Shellos! And good luck on Happiny.


                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by rivalwashere666 View Post
                                  can i join? i have:

                                  weavile (traded for)
                                  nincada (caught)
                                  ralts (caught)
                                  trapinch (caught)
                                  tyranitar (traded for)

                                  so how does this work? (like how do you join up)??

                                  i can try and take pics of them, but they'd be bad pictures lol, but if i get a good pic i'll put it up
                                  Well, how this works is just say "can I join?". You state what shinies you have (if any) and then the Co-Owner(s) will evaluate and either approve or reject. On one note I don't think traded shinies count here since you didn't catch them but I'm not sure.
                                  You can take pictures if you'd like but you don't have anything too outlandish so it's fine.

                                  By me, anyway. But I'm no Co-Owner.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
                                  how do u do that??? Oo
                                  can u change the nature of shinys??? Oo
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by rivalwashere666 View Post
                                  lol no, i'm using a jolly alazakam (it has the ability synchronize, and when i catch one, it'll have 50% chance of getting kazams nature)

                                  thats how
                                  Indeed, if you have a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability (Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Espeon, Umbreon, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Mew, Natu, Xatu), and have that Pokemon in the first slot of your party (it can be fainted), there's a 50% chance that the Pokemon you encounter will have the Synchronize Pokemon's nature. It's a nifty trick you should try out one day lol.
                                  It's 50% though, not guaranteed. You could catch 10 Pokemon and only have 2 of them the right nature. Or they all could have it. Just depends on how lucky you are.


                                  Hatch hatch hatch, karp karp karp.....
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #16167    
                                  Old November 17th, 2008 (12:33 PM).
                                  Mateus_'s Avatar
                                  Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
                                  Retired Hunter.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2008
                                    Location: Brazil
                                    Age: 24
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 144
                                    Quote:
                                    Indeed, if you have a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability (Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Espeon, Umbreon, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Mew, Natu, Xatu), and have that Pokemon in the first slot of your party (it can be fainted), there's a 50% chance that the Pokemon you encounter will have the Synchronize Pokemon's nature. It's a nifty trick you should try out one day lol.
                                    It's 50% though, not guaranteed. You could catch 10 Pokemon and only have 2 of them the right nature. Or they all could have it. Just depends on how lucky you are.


                                    Hatch hatch hatch, karp karp karp.....
                                    oh that's a cool thing...
                                    which r the best natures to get anyway??
                                    __________________
                                    ~Retired~

                                    I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #16168    
                                    Old November 17th, 2008 (12:44 PM).
                                    Chr. Draco's Avatar
                                    Chr. Draco Chr. Draco is offline
                                    Shiny Hunting
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2008
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 720
                                      Quote:
                                      oh that's a cool thing...
                                      which r the best natures to get anyway??
                                      I think that depends on the pokemon you want to catch.
                                      for example; machop is good in attack so a good nature for him would be adamant or brave.
                                      By the way, congratulations on your shiny shellos.
                                      __________________
                                      Shiny Hunter
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #16169    
                                      Old November 17th, 2008 (12:48 PM).
                                      Elite Champion's Avatar
                                      Elite Champion Elite Champion is offline
                                      The Old Pokemon Days <3
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2008
                                        Posts: 287
                                        can i join i have a shiny:magikarp
                                        budew
                                        onix
                                        barbroach


                                        i traded this so it is probably fake shiny latios
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #16170    
                                        Old November 17th, 2008 (12:54 PM).
                                        Mateus_'s Avatar
                                        Mateus_ Mateus_ is offline
                                        Retired Hunter.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2008
                                          Location: Brazil
                                          Age: 24
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 144
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
                                          I think that depends on the pokemon you want to catch.
                                          for example; machop is good in attack so a good nature for him would be adamant or brave.
                                          By the way, congratulations on your shiny shellos.
                                          and how do I know what the natures increases?
                                          __________________
                                          ~Retired~

                                          I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #16171    
                                          Old November 17th, 2008 (1:00 PM).
                                          Chr. Draco's Avatar
                                          Chr. Draco Chr. Draco is offline
                                          Shiny Hunting
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2008
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Quiet
                                            Posts: 720
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
                                            and how do I know what the natures increases?
                                            Look in google about the pokemon natures, there may appear a list of the natures and the stats that increases and decreases.
                                            __________________
                                            Shiny Hunter
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #16172    
                                            Old November 17th, 2008 (1:36 PM).
                                            NoBel_ToKYo ™'s Avatar
                                            NoBel_ToKYo ™ NoBel_ToKYo ™ is offline
                                            OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                                              Location: the United of K
                                              Age: 24
                                              Gender:
                                              Nature: Relaxed
                                              Posts: 274
                                              a good site to check up on natures would be smogon.net.. it has it all there truly
                                              __________________



                                              DeviantArt-
                                              Autism awareness rangers

                                              ~Autism is not the tragedy. Ignorance is the ~.tragedy.~
                                              {~A.S.D club founder~}

                                              ~PC family~
                                              None as of yet

                                              LOLWUT


                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #16173    
                                              Old November 17th, 2008 (2:05 PM).
                                              DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                                              DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                                              GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2006
                                                Location: North Carolina
                                                Age: 26
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Modest
                                                Posts: 626
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
                                                and how do I know what the natures increases?

                                                I have this as a sticky link in my browser when I need to check up on what natures do what although I have most of the good ones memorized.

                                                But I still need to check it every now and then. It's organized and well made.

                                                But I mostly use Smogon for my moveset and nature needs since they usually have the best nature for that certain Pokemon in the Analysis section.

                                                A good example of a good nature for a Pokemon... will be Nincada. Good nature for it is Adamant because it raises it's Attack stat and lowers it's Sp. Attack stat. It won't be using it's Sp. Attack anyway so it is a good tradeoff.


                                                Just over 840 eggs hatched now.
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #16174    
                                                Old November 17th, 2008 (3:02 PM).
                                                Chr. Draco's Avatar
                                                Chr. Draco Chr. Draco is offline
                                                Shiny Hunting
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2008
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Quiet
                                                  Posts: 720
                                                  I'm currently SRing for shiny regice in my ruby game. Hope it appears soon.

                                                  Hey DDD'SSCEPTILE, I hope that you can get that shiny magikarp soon, looking at the number of hatches It will appear soon.
                                                  good luck.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Shiny Hunter
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #16175    
                                                  Old November 17th, 2008 (3:23 PM).
                                                  Sublime's Avatar
                                                  Sublime Sublime is offline
                                                  Blimey!
                                                  • Gold Tier
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2008
                                                  Location: NOT TODAY PEDOPHILES!
                                                  Age: 24
                                                  Posts: 4,021
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
                                                  I'm currently SRing for shiny regice in my ruby game. Hope it appears soon.

                                                  Hey DDD'SSCEPTILE, I hope that you can get that shiny magikarp soon, looking at the number of hatches It will appear soon.
                                                  good luck.
                                                  good luck with that!


                                                  i have 310 Vulpix eggs so far. I havn't had alot of time at all to hatch.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:04 PM.