• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
A lil' late than never, but I've jumped back into the realm of srsly-serious fanfiction writing. And just when you thought fanfiction was safe...

DG decided to write a crossover!

Depth Perception, The First Observation (chapter 1) is up and raring to go!

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Good morning, everyone. Weekends are always a great joy to me... care to know why...?

Because DG finshed chapter 2 of Depth Perception at the start of this weekend, that's why!

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I'm here to inform you of two great things.

First of all, the fic you all love and cherish so much (I wish) has gotten another chapter:
Chapter 4: Mysteries of the past

Also, I've started posting a stand-alone sequel to my first fic, Journey to Isle of Jade:
Secret People

Links to both can be found on my sig, and on the first post you'll find a handy table of contents. So:

Click my sig
to enter the fic!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
I just started my story, A Friend in Need. The link is down below in my sig. I really appreciate support and suggestions!

The next chapter will actually probably be up somewhere in the middle of the week as well.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
ADVERTISING MY FANFIC: Kamen Rider Coronet.

This is the story of one man who has been genetically modified with the DNA of Legendary Pokemon. Shingou Yarino sets out to find his girlfriend all while ending up in the path of the Homonculi.

Link in sig. :D

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
I made a new fanfiction a few days ago! I put up chapter 2 of my story Pokemon Journey: Johto Region. I will be doing my Orre Region RP too and most likely will not keep doing my DP story. So read my new fiction!

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Episode One and Episode Two of Coronet are finally up after at least three days.

EPISODE ONE: Clash of Personality
X

EPISODE TWO: Temporal Crusader

As said, link's in my sig. Oresama's fic, if you can't find it.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 3 of Pokemon Journey: Johto Region is finally up! I can't remember if my original chapter was bigger or smaller but both times when I tried to post it the thing said I couldn't so....Anyway, I hope you enjoy my story! The link to my story is in my sig. It is the banner with the Cyndaquil and Totodile reading 'My Johto Journey!'

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 4 of my story Diamond and Pearl Special is up! Chapter 4 in my johto RP will hopefully be up today! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!(if your in america....)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Now up:

Anima Ex Machina
Three
(The war machine springs to life, opens up one eager eye.)​

Enter the Committee, a mysterious organization that oversees the entirety of Project Stardust. It's their "wisdom" that enlightens Oak about the nature of XP-494. Namely, that they -- the parasite and its unfortunate host -- are pokémon. Oak struggles with the idea of submitting a colleague to experimentation, Bill struggles with the fact that he's now a pokémon (and, of course, that he cut off the hand of a surgeon), and everyone struggles when another surprise multiplies the body count.

(And Bill still has no pants.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back